Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who needs help for his french lessons ?

Quote Originally Posted by North44 View Post
    Yep . Je aime la traque . Dans une façon romantique ... * sourit *

Oh , et par la manière . Je pensais que Game of Thrones est ... tout à fait ... inapropriée ...
    oui, oui il est .

- - - Updated - - -

Argh, I unsubscribed to thread. ;-;
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

google translate spotted

Seriously, if you have an exam or anything in french class, do not use Google Translate like this.
    Cuz my eyes are bleeding

Quote Originally Posted by Solsagann View Post
    google translate spotted

Seriously, if you have an exam or anything in french class, do not use Google Translate like this.
    Cuz my eyes are bleeding
    Thanks Solsa, I do my best. ^.^
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Thanks Solsa. I always knew I had a bit of French in me.

#Whatisgoogletranslateyo
    YA wanna know what's In me? Food. (Jk)
    Ok seriously this is what I ahve in me:
    Finnish
    Swedish
    Irish
    British
    English
    I'm not joking! All I have in me ends in -ish
    I still have those quotes but moved them because my signature got to big lmao

*is too gay for mystery girl

Hey !
    As most of you already know, I'm french. Which means that english isn't my mothertongue but thanks to years on the internet I'm quite okay with that.
    I've seen that a lot of you are learning french at school and find it hard, because there are a lot of weird grammar rules or strange words.
    So I'll be more than happy to help you understand what you find hard, and actually I'm curious to see how you learn french
    Vous parlez french? Moi aussi! Im aussi le français moi

Translation You speak french? Me too! Im also french myself

Awesome art made by CooLoRenzo.

Full House (In the hood addition)

Bosse bosse

Jeez dude no one wants lessons huh? Sad oh well at least i know french.

I necently spent 3 weeks in New Caledonia with my mums family and I have to admit.... It's tough not knowing french. I knew the basics, hello, thankyou, bye and please, which took me a while (just thought of a silver plate) and i think I have uno in the bag.

Now that I'm back home, I am supposed to learn french. I haven't really worked out what resources to use, so if you have any advice for me Il'd be more than thankful.

I think the most difficult parts of learning french is how there are masculent and feminine words, scentence structure and how each letter is pronounced differently. (You probably had the exact same problem with english)

P.s I love how you say wi-fi. It sounds like wee-fee, which can be used when describing a bad smell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teambacftw16 View Post
    Vous parlez french? Moi aussi! Im aussi le français moi

Translation You speak french? Me too! Im also french myself
    I got so confused because I kept thinking you were saying aussie... Force of habit I guess.
    'Respect my Authoritah!'

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarml View Post
    I necently spent 3 weeks in New Caledonia with my mums family and I have to admit.... It's tough not knowing french. I knew the basics, hello, thankyou, bye and please, which took me a while (just thought of a silver plate) and i think I have uno in the bag.

Now that I'm back home, I am supposed to learn french. I haven't really worked out what resources to use, so if you have any advice for me Il'd be more than thankful.

I think the most difficult parts of learning french is how there are masculent and feminine words, scentence structure and how each letter is pronounced differently. (You probably had the exact same problem with english)

P.s I love how you say wi-fi. It sounds like wee-fee, which can be used when describing a bad smell.
    First of all, if you only know the basic worlds in french I'd suggest a website called Babbel. You'll learn the main vocabulary, structure, the different masculent and feminine worlds, etc. It's a very useful place since you can actually hear example to be used to the way we talk.
    If you're feeling confident enough, you should also check a french newspaper called Le Monde, it could be a bit difficult considering your level but you will be able to learn a lot of advanced vocabulary. A cool thing to do is link two different articles dealing with the same subject, so even if you wont understand everything the french one say, you'll get most of the thing and guess by yourself. One key to learn a language quite fast is to watch a foreign tv channel, and/or watch your favorite serie or cartoon in french, I watch all my series in english. You'll obviously start with english subtitles, but it's an awesome way to get used to the french way of speaking and to learn a large panel of basic sentences.

To give you an example, 4 or 5 years ago I was a nub in english. I knew a few words but a lot of vocabulary was missing. And thanks to year on the internet, dozens of series and various books, I'm able to speak fluently in english, and it's great ! It can be difficult at the beggining, but once you get the basics it's a piece of cake

ps : Yeah, we use a lot of english worlds with a bad accent. It's always funny to hear english people say "rendez-vous'' or "cliché" hehe

First of all, if you only know the basic worlds in french I'd suggest a website called Babbel. You'll learn the main vocabulary, structure, the different masculent and feminine worlds, etc. It's a very useful place since you can actually hear example to be used to the way we talk.
    If you're feeling confident enough, you should also check a french newspaper called Le Monde, it could be a bit difficult considering your level but you will be able to learn a lot of advanced vocabulary. A cool thing to do is link two different articles dealing with the same subject, so even if you wont understand everything the french one say, you'll get most of the thing and guess by yourself. One key to learn a language quite fast is to watch a foreign tv channel, and/or watch your favorite serie or cartoon in french, I watch all my series in english. You'll obviously start with english subtitles, but it's an awesome way to get used to the french way of speaking and to learn a large panel of basic sentences.

To give you an example, 4 or 5 years ago I was a nub in english. I knew a few words but a lot of vocabulary was missing. And thanks to year on the internet, dozens of series and various books, I'm able to speak fluently in english, and it's great ! It can be difficult at the beggining, but once you get the basics it's a piece of cake
    Donnez-vousconseiller ou enseigner aux gens ?

Donnez-vousconseiller ou enseigner aux gens ?
    Well, nah. I'm not into this kind of stuff actually. It's not like I was helping people with a language that isn't my mothertongue, so it's kind of easy. What I suggested are the basics if you want to learn a new language. Anyway, as soon as I can help a few peeps, I'm okay with that

Ich bin Deutsch! Ich komme aus Deutschland! Actually-- I'm lying to your face. I'm not German, nor did I come from Germany. But, I do speak German.

Quote Originally Posted by lolgal96 View Post
    Ich bin Deutsch! Ich komme aus Deutschland! Actually-- I'm lying to your face. I'm not German, nor did I come from Germany. But, I do speak German.
    Ja, Ich spreche Deutsch auch, aber ich bin besser in Franzosich, weil mein Lehrerin langweilig war.

Wel, I haven't speak german for ages..

Ja, Ich spreche Deutsch auch, aber ich bin besser in Franzosich, weil mein Lehrerin langweilig war.

Wel, I haven't speak german for ages..
    I'm not the best at German yet since I'm only in German 1, but I believe that says something like "I also speak German, but I'm better at French, because my teacher (female) was boring."

Quote Originally Posted by lolgal96 View Post
    I'm not the best at German yet since I'm only in German 1, but I believe that says something like "I also speak German, but I'm better at French, because my teacher (female) was boring."
    11/10
    We learned A LOT (like a lot) of vocabulary instead of focusing on both vocabulary and grammar.
    So after 7 years of learning german I can barely introduce myself.

11/10
    We learned A LOT (like a lot) of vocabulary instead of focusing on both vocabulary and grammar.
    So after 7 years of learning german I can barely introduce myself.
    we learned grammar at the beginning, we didn't focus on vocab until later on

Ce qui se passe là-haut sur mon post? Whats this "we" thing im lost.

Ce qui se passe là-haut sur mon post? Whats this "we" thing im lost.
    What do you mean ? / De quoi parles-tu ?

What do you mean ? / De quoi parles-tu ?
    You can leave it. Its hard to explain.

je ne ai pas tottaly Google Translate cette
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kruse
    Life isn't about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.

IGN - Pences