Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: I'm done...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default I'm done...

    Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.

  2. #2
    Squire Moshpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.
    I think your issue is you don't know how to properly talk. You come off as rude and your quick to jump at someone's throat for stating there opinion. Judging from the ice rod thread you made, people were hesitant which is understandable but then you started to lash out on anyone who posted there thoughts. Personal attacks are a great way to lose any proper debate. Also dont think anyone thought you were a scammer simply was taking precautionary measures incase you are.

    Ps.You say you don't like drama but somehow I always find your name in drama threads, do you only like drama when its not about you?

    “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
    -Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.
    K thanks bye.

    Jk jk.

    Bye telman.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Moshpit View Post
    I think your issue is you don't know how to properly talk. You come off as rude and your quick to jump at someone's throat for stating there opinion. Judging from the ice rod thread you made, people were hesitant which is understandable but then you started to lash out on anyone who posted there thoughts. Personal attacks are a great way to lose any proper debate. Also dont think anyone thought you were a scammer simply was taking precautionary measures incase you are.

    Ps.You say you don't like drama but somehow I always find your name in drama threads, do you only like drama when its not about you?
    Don't. Just. Don't.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Mark Chong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,786

    Default

    Ehhhhh
    Wot?
    Wot?
    Wait wot?
    Ehhhhh
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

    Gimme a damn:

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moshpit View Post
    I think your issue is you don't know how to properly talk. You come off as rude and your quick to jump at someone's throat for stating there opinion. Judging from the ice rod thread you made, people were hesitant which is understandable but then you started to lash out on anyone who posted there thoughts. Personal attacks are a great way to lose any proper debate. Also dont think anyone thought you were a scammer simply was taking precautionary measures incase you are.

    Ps.You say you don't like drama but somehow I always find your name in drama threads, do you only like drama when its not about you?
    Okay, first off, learn to read. I apologized for what I did, but you ignore it didn't you? Ya, now that's your problem. You can't handle a simple apologize, and you go onto attacking someone when they say they're leaving. I patently stated that I don't like drama anymore, please read. And just because I argue with people, doesn't mean I like drama, it means I'm trying to prove my point. Now stop causing unnecessary drama. I made this thread to apologize. Now please don't talk behind my back so I can come off clean and leave the forums.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.
    Sad to see you leaving the forums...
    At least you will be in game we should meet!!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Pentonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    You're done with what? Yourself? No one is to blame here except maybe you for posting that thread in the first place. Sure, ask someone to lend you their ice rod. But you ask them to lend it for a bad reason and then you ask why people are so skeptical? It's pretty obvious that posting a thread to everyone about lending items is going to generate a bit of skepticism, so why get mad at everyone else for being cautious? And no one ever said you were a scammer. (Okay, maybe one guy who no one knows anyway.) Only that you were asking to borrow items for no good reason and to people who you mostly don't know. And leaving the forums because one or two people called you a scammer isn't a good reason either.

    No offence

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pentonix View Post
    You're done with what? Yourself? No one is to blame here except maybe you for posting that thread in the first place. Sure, ask someone to lend you their ice rod. But you ask them to lend it for a bad reason and then you ask why people are so skeptical? It's pretty obvious that posting a thread to everyone about lending items is going to generate a bit of skepticism, so why get mad at everyone else for being cautious? And no one ever said you were a scammer. (Okay, maybe one guy who no one knows anyway.) Only that you were asking to borrow items for no good reason and to people who you mostly don't know. And leaving the forums because one or two people called you a scammer isn't a good reason either.

    No offence
    Ok .

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pentonix View Post
    You're done with what? Yourself? No one is to blame here except maybe you for posting that thread in the first place. Sure, ask someone to lend you their ice rod. But you ask them to lend it for a bad reason and then you ask why people are so skeptical? It's pretty obvious that posting a thread to everyone about lending items is going to generate a bit of skepticism, so why get mad at everyone else for being cautious? And no one ever said you were a scammer. (Okay, maybe one guy who no one knows anyway.) Only that you were asking to borrow items for no good reason and to people who you mostly don't know. And leaving the forums because one or two people called you a scammer isn't a good reason either.

    No offence
    I'm leaving the forums because most people hate me. And I did expect skepticism, I just didn't expect to be called a scammer.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Pentonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    I'm leaving the forums because most people hate me. And I did expect skepticism, I just didn't expect to be called a scammer.
    As I said before, only one person called you a scammer

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.
    You're not a scammer just because you posted a borrowing thread... sheesh some forumers are completely irrelevant of peoples' feelings and if they are really scammers or not. Don't let them tell you who you are Telman, they don't even know you.



  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBoy View Post
    your siggy annoys me ...(no offense)
    How hypocritical.

    Yours annoys me more. And Solorien hates long signatures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer iCrystalCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    How hypocritical.

    Yours annoys me more. And Solorien hates long signatures.
    That's why I made mine out of spoilers.

  14. #14
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Okay, first off, learn to read. I apologized for what I did, but you ignore it didn't you? Ya, now that's your problem. You can't handle a simple apologize, and you go onto attacking someone when they say they're leaving. I patently stated that I don't like drama anymore, please read. And just because I argue with people, doesn't mean I like drama, it means I'm trying to prove my point. Now stop causing unnecessary drama. I made this thread to apologize. Now please don't talk behind my back so I can come off clean and leave the forums.
    Talk behind your back? Did he not just post right on your thread? Theres not much more story than to what he said. Handling an "apologize" doesnt mean to-. He was telling you that you're looking at it wrong. Its nice that you're putting all this behind you though.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Berenice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Unknown? I don't know...
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBoy View Post
    your siggy annoys me ...(no offense)
    You're third gif annoys me

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer iCrystalCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berenice View Post
    You're third gif annoys me
    Last edited by iCrystalCat; 01-16-2015 at 08:30 AM.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBoy View Post
    your siggy annoys me ...(no offense)
    You should take a look at your siggy before accusing someone else's siggy....
    Its to long, at least put it in a spoiler.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •