Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Powerless.

Banned

Default So Powerless.

I just realized that all of you forumers are basically useless. You don't even make up 5% of the growtopian community. In fact, you guys are mostly not even rich/Famous Etc (Me included). You guys think that you have the ability to change everything but in reality, you can't do anything. The most you can do is influence your 5% of the community. So please, stop making yourself seem so important when you are nothing. Absolutely nothing

Forumers > Friends > Friend's friends (other players) > and this keeps continuing.

'>' will be referred to as influence.

So in other words, the influence spreads mate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Forumers > Friends > Friend's friends (other players) > and this keeps continuing.

'>' will be referred to as influence.

So in other words, the influence spreads mate.
    Nope. Because as I said, you guys mostly aren't even rich/famous.
    And As much as I hate this, you have to be rich/famous to slightly do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeSupport View Post
    In reality, all you idiots just depend on those who are "rich and famous" because nobody, NOBODY on these forums knows how to be independent.
    IGN: PUFFERY

http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/theghostishere.png

Xbox gamertag: KAOS FF Zack. If you play Destiny, feel free to invite me anytime.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WindyLink560 View Post
    In reality, all you idiots just depend on those who are "rich and famous" because nobody, NOBODY on these forums knows how to be independent.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Banned

"Useless" is perhaps not the right word.
    And you are talking to us as a whole. YOU (all) are useless, YOU (all) think you're important.

One has to be truly blind or stupid to see how much the forumers have changed. Without forumers, Growtopia would probably be a game not as many people like.

Its better for us "powerless" forumers to TRY to influence people out of the 5% than for us to complain on every single thread like what you always do
    1 wl of a victim of a scammer is almost same with 1000 wls of a scammer. Have you scammers ever thought how a new player works really hard just to get a wl and you guys just snatch it from them? You will never get rich from scamming but you will get rich from giving. By giving, you would be rich in heart which is something hard to achieve but something other people would really want:

you don't have to be rich or famous to do any thing. you can do anything you want ( but scam) im not that rich or much as famous intill i changed my name but at least i try do get new items. this maybe because you have a negative adutied toawrds every one and want them to feel like they cant do any thing well your wrong any one can do any thing in this and you cant put them down they cant. you need to stop harsh to people and be more nice. this way you talk to people is a good way to make enemys.

#RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

I AM A BOY

dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

This is sooooooooo true.
    Goals

Get Focus eyes ( 100/100) Done!
    Get to Level 60 ( 55/60)
    Get G pickaxe( 161/200)
    Get thingamabob (0/1)
    Get WOTD (0/1)

VISIT VENDSTOP CHEAP PRICES SAME AS JAR
    Watch my new vid and subscribe to OnlyKing Gt Please
    ]

Banned

You just called all the forumers idiots.
    GG mate

i dont ask rich ppl to help me i do every thing my self....

#RECRYPGIVEAWAY

I AM A BOY

dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

At least we can be independent and engage in conversation and befriend others who aren't sheep.

Banned

Dialogue.
    Me: Me?
    WindyLink: Yes you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    you don't have to be rich or famous to do any thing. you can do anything you want ( but scam) im not that rich or much as famous intill i changed my name but at least i try do get new items. this maybe because you have a negative adutied toawrds every one and want them to feel like they cant do any thing well your wrong any one can do any thing in this and you cant put them down they cant. you need to stop harsh to people and be more nice. this way you talk to people is a good way to make enemys.
    As I said, you guys can be my enemies all day. You can't do anything.

I just realized that all of you forumers are basically useless. You don't even make up 5% of the growtopian community. In fact, you guys are mostly not even rich/Famous Etc (Me included). You guys think that you have the ability to change everything but in reality, you can't do anything. The most you can do is influence your 5% of the community. So please, stop making yourself seem so important when you are nothing. Absolutely nothing
    True, but the in game community isn't worth helping due to the fact that this game has cancer and it's called scamming. Ain't no cure to that.
    Modelo is a beer brand. My ign is. Modelo. Current level: 72
    Lacutie is my in game and real life girlfriend. @Lacutie.Gt @Modelo.Gt
    Siggy pic by: Lettering

Banned

And you can be an egoistic forumer with no friends, only enemies all day. You can't do anything. That begs the question, why are you here, anyways?

how do you know we cant do any thing? you don't. we cant do any thing if we put our minds to it. you have no right to say this. its like your saying people can do their dream life. any one can do it and we dont need you words to put them down

#RECRYPGIVEAWAY

I AM A BOY

dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Modelo View Post
    True, but the in game community isn't worth helping due to the fact that this game has cancer and it's called scamming. Ain't no cure to that.
    Yes. But the online community is obviously worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    And you can be an egoistic forumer with no friends, only enemies all day. You can't do anything. That begs the question, why are you here, anyways?
    Just a reminder, my ego isn't that big. I have plenty of friends on forums, and I'm here because of people like you.

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

If you meant people who are just leeches and they like sucking up to high-class people, 'cause they can't stand on their own feet, yes. You're right.

BUT, out of nothing, something can be created. People inspire people, it's an endless transfer, you keep up to be like this, some people will follow your foot step. You inspire and create something out of their NOTHING. Someday, they won't be leeches anymore.. We can't do anything in-game, but in forums, we have a chance.

We can inspire each other. Come on, life. I know you're better than that! Show them what you got. We ain't powerless, in our own ways. We can change.. Rich? Wealth? HAH! Screw that, I can walk all day rather run like all of those poor leeches trying to follow the path of the rich.

They run, they fall, they get hurt and in the end, it really doesn't get you any good. Just fame and wealth.

Life, I know you know something that some of us don't know, something better than that LifeSupport you're showing us right now. If you think even you is POWERLESS, then how come you influenced even some of the community?
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    If you meant people who are just leeches and they like sucking up to high-class people, 'cause they can't stand on their own feet, yes. You're right.

BUT, out of nothing, something can be created. People inspire people, it's an endless transfer, you keep up to be like this, some people will follow your foot step. You inspire and create something out of their NOTHING. Someday, they won't be leeches anymore.. We can't do anything in-game, but in forums, we have a chance.

We can inspire each other. Come on, life. I know you're better than that! Show them what you got. We ain't powerless, in our own ways. We can change.. Rich? Wealth? HAH! Screw that, I can walk all day rather run like all of those poor leeches trying to follow the path of the rich.

They run, they fall, they get hurt and in the end, it really doesn't get you any good. Just fame and wealth.

Life, I know you know something that some of us don't know, something better than that LifeSupport you're showing us right now. If you think even you is POWERLESS, then how come you influenced even some of the community?
    I know I'm not powerless.....I've influenced many.....Good and bad