Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: FNAF is Over..

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer HerobrineFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    4,879

    Default FNAF is Over..

    Just listen, on Scottgames. Freddy's hat is on the floor. The FNAF 3 Good ending shows that Purple Guy is dead, the children are free and can go to the after-life. Even in the Night 6 (Nightmare) says SpringTrap survived the fire (I think outside the article they show you.) But that might be just a rumor.The good ending shows the end. Not Good Ending, the end, do you see books continue after "The End?"

    It's over.

    Thank you Scott, for these games which created a fan-base of hatred and love, of roleplaying, of theories and mysteries, of rumors and fan games.


    Thank You.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    I love Scott.
    He created such amazing game.
    With an amazing story.
    The idea was simple.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HerobrineFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkourDevil View Post
    I love Scott.
    He created such amazing game.
    With an amazing story.
    The idea was simple.
    It started with bad reviews of his game, and ended with a huge fan base.

    But questions still remain.

    Who caused the Bite of '87?

    Who is the Purple Guy?

    Just wait for Game Theory

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HerobrineFan View Post
    It started with bad reviews of his game, and ended with a huge fan base.

    But questions still remain.

    Who caused the Bite of '87?

    Who is the Purple Guy?

    Just wait for Game Theory
    These questions will never be answered. Does it matter?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jpup7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    I forgot.
    Posts
    673

    Lightbulb I think..

    In FNAF 3,

    There is a phone in the purple guy's hand. Purple guy is the phone guy.

    I think in FNAF 1 on the fifth call the phone guy try's to run from Chica and goes into what we see at the end of FNAF 3.
    Love The Life You Live.
    ~P.S. I Love You~

    ~~ About Me ~~
    IGN: Jpup7
    I am into making songs on growtopia.
    Unlike a Puppy, I don't bite.
    (I'm not good at telling jokes either..)




  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeyon3 View Post
    Good riddance to a crap game
    And there's no need to go in a FNAF thread and be a jerk about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HerobrineFan View Post
    Just listen, on Scottgames. Freddy's hat is on the floor. The FNAF 3 Good ending shows that Purple Guy is dead, the children are free and can go to the after-life. Even in the Night 6 (Nightmare) says SpringTrap survived the fire (I think outside the article they show you.) But that might be just a rumor.The good ending shows the end. Not Good Ending, the end, do you see books continue after "The End?"

    It's over.

    Thank you Scott, for these games which created a fan-base of hatred and love, of roleplaying, of theories and mysteries, of rumors and fan games.


    Thank You.


    This is an image from the Good Ending, nightmare mode ending. The image is of a newspaper, that says the place burnt down and people are salvaging as much to auction of to people, and it shows a picture of a freddy toy. BUT if the image is brightened up, guess whos there?

    ALSO, scottgames.com has an image of a hat, if brightened a bit, you could vaguely see a four smudged into the light, and the reflection of bonnies purple face into the hat.

    ALSO, the bad ending has 5 haunted heads, the good ending has 4, so there is one spirit alive.

    PS: the image that's brightened up is sideways,

    Forum Mafia game!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeyon3 View Post
    Hm...you're right!
    *leaves thread*
    I didn't wipe my screen, sorry.

    Forum Mafia game!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer HerobrineFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Heat View Post


    This is an image from the Good Ending, nightmare mode ending. The image is of a newspaper, that says the place burnt down and people are salvaging as much to auction of to people, and it shows a picture of a freddy toy. BUT if the image is brightened up, guess whos there?

    ALSO, scottgames.com has an image of a hat, if brightened a bit, you could vaguely see a four smudged into the light, and the reflection of bonnies purple face into the hat.

    ALSO, the bad ending has 5 haunted heads, the good ending has 4, so there is one spirit alive.

    PS: the image that's brightened up is sideways,
    FNAB?

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Its Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ♪Monstercat♪
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    I'm always thinking who is that animatronic on the "Good Ending".

    There's the head of freddy, chica, foxy, and bonnie. There's 1 head that is unknown
    Hola amigos

    [House] - Hellberg, Teqq & Taylr Renee - Air [Monstercat Release]
    Video below.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Arcyus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    My house du uh
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    No more jumpscares for me anymore, I guess if FNAF over
    I ded.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer bagel124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Watch Scott, he may have something still left in his hat. You never know if this is the last one...
    ~bagel124
    You'll usually see me doing things in Growtopia. My IGN is bagel124.

    (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━⋆☆
    spicie meatball

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Heat View Post


    This is an image from the Good Ending, nightmare mode ending. The image is of a newspaper, that says the place burnt down and people are salvaging as much to auction of to people, and it shows a picture of a freddy toy. BUT if the image is brightened up, guess whos there?

    ALSO, scottgames.com has an image of a hat, if brightened a bit, you could vaguely see a four smudged into the light, and the reflection of bonnies purple face into the hat.

    ALSO, the bad ending has 5 haunted heads, the good ending has 4, so there is one spirit alive.

    PS: the image that's brightened up is sideways,
    Don't see the 4 but I do see a bonnie...
    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REGISORD View Post
    Don't see the 4 but I do see a bonnie...
    Oh, I didn't add the 4 thing REGI, its too hard to find in the steam community. It'd take ages, and I'm not good with brightness and contrast stuff. The 4 is the slightest smudge in the spotlight.

    Here is the full hat image:

    Forum Mafia game!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Mark Chong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Its Daniel View Post
    I'm always thinking who is that animatronic on the "Good Ending".

    There's the head of freddy, chica, foxy, and bonnie. There's 1 head that is unknown
    Golden Freddy is the 5th child...
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

    Gimme a damn:

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chong View Post
    Golden Freddy is the 5th child...
    He wrote it wrong.

    IN the bad ending there are 5 masks, not resting in peace.
    IN the good ending there are 4, released.

    That means one spirit is still alive, so in what you're saying, IT could mean the 5th mask is golden freddy and hes still alive.

    ALSO noting that, the marionette is one of the children and golden freddy isn't a child but an adult.

    The phone guy says there are 2 spring-lock suits, that allow you to wear the animatronic suit, but if a little moisture gets through, the spring lock activates and you get crushed by animatronic parts.

    The phoneguy calls springtrap, spring-bonnie ( golden bonnie ), so the other suit should be spring-freddy ( golden freddy ) . So someone wore golden freddys suit and got crushed, which is why golden freddy is always limp.

    Buuuuut. THE phone guy said that the two suits were sealed in a room which cameras could not access. SOUNDS FAMILIAR?! Yes its the kitchen! In five nights at freddys 1.

    So springtrap was there all along..

    Forum Mafia game!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Mark Chong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Heat View Post
    He wrote it wrong.

    IN the bad ending there are 5 masks, not resting in peace.
    IN the good ending there are 4, released.

    That means one spirit is still alive, so in what you're saying, IT could mean the 5th mask is golden freddy and hes still alive.

    ALSO noting that, the marionette is one of the children and golden freddy isn't a child but an adult.

    The phone guy says there are 2 spring-lock suits, that allow you to wear the animatronic suit, but if a little moisture gets through, the spring lock activates and you get crushed by animatronic parts.

    The phoneguy calls springtrap, spring-bonnie ( golden bonnie ), so the other suit should be spring-freddy ( golden freddy ) . So someone wore golden freddys suit and got crushed, which is why golden freddy is always limp.

    Buuuuut. THE phone guy said that the two suits were sealed in a room which cameras could not access. SOUNDS FAMILIAR?! Yes its the kitchen! In five nights at freddys 1.

    So springtrap was there all along..
    Hmmm.... Dayum son
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

    Gimme a damn:

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chong View Post
    Hmmm.... Dayum son
    Too much research? kk.


    rest in peas duckhit

    Forum Mafia game!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
    Posts
    4,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HerobrineFan View Post
    Just listen, on Scottgames. Freddy's hat is on the floor. The FNAF 3 Good ending shows that Purple Guy is dead, the children are free and can go to the after-life. Even in the Night 6 (Nightmare) says SpringTrap survived the fire (I think outside the article they show you.) But that might be just a rumor.The good ending shows the end. Not Good Ending, the end, do you see books continue after "The End?"

    It's over.

    Thank you Scott, for these games which created a fan-base of hatred and love, of roleplaying, of theories and mysteries, of rumors and fan games.


    Thank You.
    Good thing imo, this game was too overrated
    Waste of money for such short and featureless game which doesn't take long to him to create
    He just change the backgrounds

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HerobrineFan View Post
    Just listen, on Scottgames. Freddy's hat is on the floor. The FNAF 3 Good ending shows that Purple Guy is dead, the children are free and can go to the after-life. Even in the Night 6 (Nightmare) says SpringTrap survived the fire (I think outside the article they show you.) But that might be just a rumor.The good ending shows the end. Not Good Ending, the end, do you see books continue after "The End?"

    It's over.

    Thank you Scott, for these games which created a fan-base of hatred and love, of roleplaying, of theories and mysteries, of rumors and fan games.


    Thank You.
    He can always make a prequel to the sequels
    Prepare to be shipped, Phan fiction style


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •