Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: What's a minimod

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer SnowKuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sea
    Posts
    1,046

    Default What's a minimod

    What are they...

    I've seen someone who said 'Dont be a minimod >:["

    Letminnow i mean, let me know.

    And what does 10 chars mean?

    I'm so not knowledgeable, sorry.
    But i like being in forums u.u

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,928

    Default

    Mini-mods are people that tries to act like a mod. They do that because they want to become a mod too and they also want to get noticed by the mods and developers.

    People say "10 chars" so they can post something that has less than 10 characters.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer SnowKuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sea
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Mini-mods are people that tries to act like a mod. They do that because they want to become a mod too and they also want to get noticed by the mods and developers.

    People say "10 chars" so they can post something that has less than 10 characters.
    Oh, okay! I get them now, thanks!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Solsagann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    It's also a word used by jelly people against persons having a lot of vocabulary, a good grammar, who are able to construct their arguments and are overall quite mature.
    But yeah, a real minimod is always a bit annoying.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    It's a person new to forums that try to say stuff like, "DON'T DO DROP GAMES ITS BAD" or "DON'T SPAM MODS" and other rules and stuff that we already know

    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    minimod up my replay?
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  7. #7
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowKuro View Post
    What are they...

    I've seen someone who said 'Dont be a minimod >:["

    Letminnow i mean, let me know.

    And what does 10 chars mean?

    I'm so not knowledgeable, sorry.
    But i like being in forums u.u
    Homestuck can have some pretty offensive things, please don't put too much of that on here. You almost posted this in the wrong section, but ill let it slide.
    And remember guys #stopthedrop #dontdrop

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Homestuck can have some pretty offensive things, please don't put too much of that on here. You almost posted this in the wrong section, but ill let it slide.
    And remember guys #stopthedrop #dontdrop
    lol I'm surprised you even know what that is
    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  9. #9
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REGISORD View Post
    lol I'm surprised you even know what that is
    Ive known about it most likely longer than you have. Though I personally think its overhyped and just bad in general.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer SnowKuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sea
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Homestuck can have some pretty offensive things, please don't put too much of that on here. You almost posted this in the wrong section, but ill let it slide.
    And remember guys #stopthedrop #dontdrop
    What is this...

    I will not use the images with bad words XD
    Uh
    Yes ma'am!

  11. #11
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowKuro View Post
    What is this...

    I will not use the images with bad words XD
    Uh
    Yes ma'am!
    Pokemon is offensive to religon as many do not believe in evolution, ill have to report you to the local administrators for this continuous behavior.


    Remember #stopthedrop #respectmods #plzmakememodorIkillurdog #dontbeaminimod #dontbeahypocrite

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Pokemon is offensive to religon as many do not believe in evolution, ill have to report you to the local administrators for this continuous behavior.


    Remember #stopthedrop #respectmods #plzmakememodorIkillurdog #dontbeaminimod #dontbeahypocrite
    I'm starting to think you're trolling...
    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer SnowKuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sea
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Pokemon is offensive to religon as many do not believe in evolution, ill have to report you to the local administrators for this continuous behavior.


    Remember #stopthedrop #respectmods #plzmakememodorIkillurdog #dontbeaminimod #dontbeahypocrite
    Uhh... Yeah... Okay

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowKuro View Post
    Uhh... Yeah... Okay
    No don't do it he might have a thing against stickmen too...
    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard lovandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Homestuck can have some pretty offensive things, please don't put too much of that on here. You almost posted this in the wrong section, but ill let it slide.
    And remember guys #stopthedrop #dontdrop
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Pokemon is offensive to religon as many do not believe in evolution, ill have to report you to the local administrators for this continuous behavior.


    Remember #stopthedrop #respectmods #plzmakememodorIkillurdog #dontbeaminimod #dontbeahypocrite
    ^ This are example of minimod.
    Mini-modding is act, despite your reason, of fellow non-mod forummers, to 'try' to remind anyone about 'rules' or 'custom' on a forum.

    Mini-modding is acceptable if you form your words nicely or at lease seems to try your best to not offense the poster.

    Mini-modding is 'unacceptable' if offensive, rude, or while mini-modding, you lie to overpower the poster, like pretend to be/known real mod.

    I also personally find repeated mini-modding towards same post annoying, and mini-modding war (2 or more people spam a thread to discuss about mini-modding, and totally ignoring the OP) is unacceptable.
    My Noobs' Goals stage 2:
    Have 20 Manekins
    A world storage with all seeds (PRIVATE) (spam seed gems pack)



    DONE


    Current activity in game: Noobing

    I'm proud to call myself Noob. Master of none. This way I stay open for new knowledge everyday. Cause when people start to called themself master, they limit their perspective to their current state.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •