Thread: Growtopian Journal: Log 1

Default Growtopian Journal: Log 1

I, Surge, am going to be starting a Growtopian Journal. I'm doing this so people can see the life of an average Growtopain. So ill start my first log now;

10:03 A.M.-After I Logged into Growtopia, I returned to my world to farm my items. While I was farming, my friend PMd me about a giveaway we will be hosting soon. I decided that we should make the giveaway through a Password Door I had in my Backpack. Once placed, I thought of a brilliant Password. "What if we made the password; ********?" I said to alexdaw01. "Pretty Good idea!" alexdaw01 replied. So we are starting the giveaway SOON! THE PASSWORD GIVEAWAY IS IN; OENIS!-Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    I, Surge, am going to be starting a Growtopian Journal. I'm doing this so people can see the life of an average Growtopain. So ill start my first log now;

10:03 A.M.-After I Logged into Growtopia, I returned to my world to farm my items. While I was farming, my friend PMd me about a giveaway we will be hosting soon. I decided that we should make the giveaway through a Password Door I had in my Backpack. Once placed, I thought of a brilliant Password. "What if we made the password; ********?" I said to alexdaw01. "Pretty Good idea!" alexdaw01 replied. So we are starting the giveaway SOON! THE PASSWORD GIVEAWAY IS IN; OENIS!-Surge.
    kewl pass door give aways
    Happy To Serve You

That's How we Roll

Such Power!
    Much Sweg!
    Dem gangstas