Thread: [Forum game] stuff happens

raqk

Default [Forum game] stuff happens

Rules are simple: stuff happens. Continue on from next person. Dont be that one guy.

first, let me set the scene:

You and a friend are two illegal llama smugglers, trying to cross into the United states of unhappiness. You come across U.S.U border patrol peoples.

let's go:

U.S.U peoples: "lemme see some papers"
    You: "kk I'll just grab em outa my bag"
    you: *pulls gun out of bag*
    Gun: *pewpewpew*
    Friend: dey dead?
    You: *nods*

In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3

den u snek past bordr
    REGISORD

Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

While you enter the USU, your friend got abducted by an anti-USU terrorist group. They left a note saying all this stuff:

daer lama smuglr
    ty for teh lama u bring hre. as appeciatoin, i inviet u to mi supr secret haus. hpe the iphone here is not stoln, cuz the directiomd r thwre

Bad news, the iPhone is stolen.
    ⬆ The first. The original. ⬆

(┛ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)┛︵┗━┫

NECROSYS_v4.1

discord server

(╯ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻ why you wanna know m8 kek

What if frinds n0t ded????

Lol wut I confused

Quote Originally Posted by AdminBro View Post
    What if frinds n0t ded????
    Den you run in wit your Mountain Dew hide it under a table and the building blows up
    I'm an ailurophile! ^.^ (Over obsessed with cats)

"Roses are red, violets are red, tulips are red, bushes are red, trees are red. I set your garden on fire." ~One of my evil cats.

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRaven View Post
    Den you run in wit your Mountain Dew hide it under a table and the building blows up
    But it was the wrong place since you were walking around aimlessly without the iPhone. You wake up in a healing center after the explosion. The medical wizard asks you a few questions, walks away, and closes the door behind him. You realize you are in a USU hospital, and it would be soon enough that they realize what your doing in the USU. You have to make a run for it, but before the door closed you saw a guard outside the door. You notice a window in your room.

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    But it was the wrong place since you were walking around aimlessly without the iPhone. You wake up in a healing center after the explosion. The medical wizard asks you a few questions, walks away, and closes the door behind him. You realize you are in a USU hospital, and it would be soon enough that they realize what your doing in the USU. You have to make a run for it, but before the door closed you saw a guard outside the door. You notice a window in your room.
    You grab some Doritos and your health is healed and you escape

"Roses are red, violets are red, tulips are red, bushes are red, trees are red. I set your garden on fire." ~One of my evil cats.

raqk

You grab some Doritos and your health is healed and you escape
    ...by jumping through the window. As your falling through air, glass is flying all around you. You get some cuts and a couple of bruises when you hit the ground, but your fine. You run, and your on your way to find your friend.

You steal an Adder. (Fastest cat ever I believe legal on road) and drive to the secret hq

raqk

You steal an Adder. (Fastest cat ever I believe legal on road) and drive to the secret hq
    Even though you didn't have any instructions on how to get there without the iPhone, it turns out to be the right place. The door is locked. You slam into the door. The door doesn't budge.

You throw a cat at the door but it doesn't move so you use a laser pointer and the cat makes the door fly open. You see your friend and go to untie him/her but you suddenly are knocked out

raqk

You throw a cat at the door but it doesn't move so you use a laser pointer and the cat makes the door fly open. You see your friend and go to untie him/her but you suddenly are knocked out
    It was your friend who knocked you out! He's been working with the USU officials the whole time! You are tied to a chair. What in the even do you plan on doing?

You remember you have a whistle that summons the mlg sword but you wait for them to turn around so you can blow it

raqk

You remember you have a whistle that summons the mlg sword but you wait for them to turn around so you can blow it
    they turn around