Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How to avoid an IP ban?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,593

    Default How to avoid an IP ban?

    PS: This is NOT for GROWTOPIA. It's for a Minecraft server. I want to keep on trolling and trolling and trolling.


    So halp.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ScptrX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    PS: This is NOT for GROWTOPIA. It's for a Minecraft server. I want to keep on trolling and trolling and trolling.


    So halp.
    -Hotspot shield (Virtual location + IP changer)
    -TMAC (Mac adress changer)
    -Disk serial number changer

    That should work.
    GrowID: scptrx [INACTIVE]
    TankID: ScptrX [INACTIVE]


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    PS: This is NOT for GROWTOPIA. It's for a Minecraft server. I want to keep on trolling and trolling and trolling.


    So halp.
    I use Tor (not the browser bundle) to change IP adresses every 5 minutes automatically. It works great for changing IP constantly, and if you're not in the waiting mood there is also a button you can press to gain a different identity.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IntyreExists View Post
    I use Tor (not the browser bundle) to change IP adresses every 5 minutes automatically. It works great for changing IP constantly, and if you're not in the waiting mood there is also a button you can press to gain a different identity.
    Typo* Yee misspelled ''Yee're'' by ''You're''

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    876

    Default

    A custom VPN setup program, TOR setup, or proxy should do the trick. But for games you will also need seperate accounts generally which can be an obstacle. There are some pretty cool tools on hackforums.net

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ScptrX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    A custom VPN setup program, TOR setup, or proxy should do the trick. But for games you will also need seperate accounts generally which can be an obstacle. There are some pretty cool tools on hackforums.net
    hackforums.net mostly has paid programs.
    GrowID: scptrx [INACTIVE]
    TankID: ScptrX [INACTIVE]


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    i use softether and my own vpn server on my VPS lawl

    Better tbh you get all the speed for your self (1Gbit and i have 1TB b/w)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •