Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DeathSkull lies

Lesser Knight

Default DeathSkull lies

I'm sorry for the confusion but any trouble DeathSkull has started, he always drags me into his drama and I actually go to school with him and when I first started playing tanked he told me he got some people to help him(he wouldn't tell me the names) so I asked a few people and someone I asked reported me to Junior(which I'm glad I know the rules now) then him and everett started dating and then him and her shared their password's...DeathSkull kept complaining to me every morning how everett stole his cp again and I said just deal with it...just so everyone knows DeathSkull didn't get hacked, his stupidity came back to him, him and everett kept stealing eachothers cp over and over again they even got MVP a couple of times cuz of their cheating...me and DeathSkull used to be friends but the only reason he brought me into this situation is so Tpn and junior wouldn't show as much negative attention to him...now I feel better that everyone will stop thinking he got hacked cuz he never got hacked on accident it was cuz of him sharing his password
    If you see me in tanked you've probably have been killed by me and are awaiting respawn

Lesser Knight

Default DeathSkull Lies again

I never shared everett password btw and anyone who is willing to have DeathSkull back will need to provide the mods with screenshots to prove my innocence DeathSkull told me several times to get on her account and do solo and let him win he kept telling me her password but I was usually angry with him and what makes matters worse is he kept asking @twigs if he could be a mod and twigs said he would talk to the other mods about it and he told me when he became a mod he would ban his enemies and me which is so immature and I'm glad he never became one well I felt I've said enough but if any of the mods have any questions or want to know more about what DeathSkull did just ask me and I will gladly tell you everything!
    If you see me in tanked you've probably have been killed by me and are awaiting respawn

Master Sorcerer

Seems legit

OH... No wonder he keeps on asking me to be a mod on my forum... Now I know the story behind it.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Knight

Default None

I just hope DeathSkull hasn't actually got me in trouble

Master Sorcerer

well, u r a bit guilty, set aside from all this

Default I would like to meet this Deathskull

Maybe we can be bff!

Lesser Knight

Default DeathSkull is banned bro...

Why would u say something like that man he is banned

As I noted on another thread, we still are not seeing any screenshots to help us sort this out. Firecobra, if you have any screenshots to help back up your story, please send them in. Same goes for anyone else that has any useful screenshots on the DeathSkull/everett issue.

I realize there might not have been screenshots taken but I'm hoping there is...

Thanks

Lesser Knight

Default My android cant take screenshots!

My Android can't take screenshots Junior...I can't provide you with any screenshots I'm so sorry to slow down your case...

Quote Originally Posted by firecobra View Post
    My Android can't take screenshots Junior...I can't provide you with any screenshots I'm so sorry to slow down your case...

didn't you take screenshot before all this happened?
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...cussing-player

you mentioned to me the mods have given u a second chance, which is fair enough. But why keep on lying.
    Last edited by dontshoot; 06-17-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Huh What's up with that firecobra. Maybe you got a new device? You won't get in trouble for not having screenshots, of course. But if you weren't telling the truth, that's not good

Default luv

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Huh What's up with that firecobra. Maybe you got a new device? You won't get in trouble for not having screenshots, of course. But if you weren't telling the truth, that's not good
    u just gotta luv mods they are nice! i like deathskull he is kool! and bff death dont share passward dont learn it the hardway but death wait a few months then ur ban wears away or the mods really hate u get a new acc and start fresh man

Junior to the rescue like always
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    u just gotta luv mods they are nice! i like deathskull he is kool! and bff death dont share passward dont learn it the hardway but death wait a few months then ur ban wears away or the mods really hate u get a new acc and start fresh man

Thx skullking btw after I changed my pass I never gave it out oh and firecobra keeps asking me to help him and then he asked for my pass and I said no. So don't start making lies fire.. That just makes it worse.
    Uh, hi.

Master Sorcerer

HE is banned period

I never said I was gonna ban my enemies bro... Btw he also asked me to get on Everett and let him win also. So stop acting like u r not guilty.
    Uh, hi.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by manlove View Post
    Maybe we can be bff!
    Typical manlove.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

All this is so confusing
    IGN--> iNasa

Default Firecobra lies

Quote Originally Posted by firecobra View Post
    I never shared everett password btw and anyone who is willing to have DeathSkull back will need to provide the mods with screenshots to prove my innocence DeathSkull told me several times to get on her account and do solo and let him win he kept telling me her password but I was usually angry with him and what makes matters worse is he kept asking @twigs if he could be a mod and twigs said he would talk to the other mods about it and he told me when he became a mod he would ban his enemies and me which is so immature and I'm glad he never became one well I felt I've said enough but if any of the mods have any questions or want to know more about what DeathSkull did just ask me and I will gladly tell you everything!
    I only asked twigs if they needed any more help and he said maybe and also junior said that we may or may not need any I never said I would become one.. Second of all I only asked twigs once. Btw firecobra wanted to get into Everetts acc and me get on his acc so he could win cp. I think tht is immature right there. But I kept saying no then he said I will get revenge on DeathSkull. So if you need any information about firecobra plz ask. Btw zack I never said I was gonna ban my enemies, he is just jealous that I asked mods if they needed any help. There now you know firecobra's story behind all of this!
    Uh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    OH... No wonder he keeps on asking me to be a mod on my forum... Now I know the story behind it.
    Bro I never said anything to "ban your enemies". When did I ever say that? All I said on this thread was this... (Look above)
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)