Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: PLEASE UPDATE TANKED

  1. #1
    Knight NOTemet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My room DUH
    Posts
    90

    Post PLEASE UPDATE TANKED

    Seth if ur reading this pls update tanked if your willing to update you should put new game modes like Capture The Flag and Hide and seek others and some new maps like (this is my opinion reply if you have ideas) military base downtown (with more buildings) and new tanks. Here's one in my mind the Flamethrower tank with 100% damage normal speed normal armour and a faster speed and reload like the dink tank and costs 1,200 coins.


    Thanks for reading this

    You can post anything you like for a future update

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Abdulilah56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    I live in your head mwhahahahaha
    Posts
    131

    Default DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by NOTemet View Post
    Seth if ur reading this pls update tanked if your willing to update you should put new game modes like Capture The Flag and Hide and seek others and some new maps like (this is my opinion reply if you have ideas) military base downtown (with more buildings) and new tanks. Here's one in my mind the Flamethrower tank with 100% damage normal speed normal armour and a faster speed and reload like the dink tank and costs 1,200 coins.


    Thanks for reading this

    You can post anything you like for a future update
    there's another post called update and everyone is willing for Seth update but he has'int been here anymore idk where he went

    but I still agree for update
    Check out my YouTube Channel to see gameplay!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo...xF6DlVGL23Ohcw

  3. #3
    Knight NOTemet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My room DUH
    Posts
    90

    Post IK

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulilah56 View Post
    there's another post called update and everyone is willing for Seth update but he has'int been here anymore idk where he went

    but I still agree for update
    even tho there's another post about it,this one has new features in it...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    wrong forum lol

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer iNarwhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duxie View Post
    wrong forum lol
    This isnt in the wrong forum ._.

    Its in the Tanked forum,where it should be ._.


    Places you might see me at:

    I've risen from the dead from dank meme hell

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulilah56 View Post
    there's another post called update and everyone is willing for Seth update but he has'int been here anymore idk where he went

    but I still agree for update
    Oh...Er..@Seth spends most of his time in growtopia..
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  7. #7
    Knight NOTemet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My room DUH
    Posts
    90

    Angry IDC

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Oh...Er..@Seth spends most of his time in growtopia..
    dude IDC IF HE DOES GROWTOPIA WHAT IF HE LOOKS AT THE POST SOON!!!

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight xDGurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Earth ._.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iNarwhal View Post
    This isnt in the wrong forum ._.

    Its in the Tanked forum,where it should be ._.
    You said it xD
    Im fabulous on tanked :3 I love gymnastics... Pancakes are love and Pancakes are life

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAMMM ITS glitteryyzz :0


    Sassy4eva haha

    *throws glitter everywhere*

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,487

    Default

    To revive this game so that it looks presentable, it needs an update. If an update occurs, Seth needs to know it will become popular through either YouTubers or some other source. It is quite difficult.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOTemet View Post
    dude IDC IF HE DOES GROWTOPIA WHAT IF HE LOOKS AT THE POST SOON!!!
    Maybe you misunderstood me, but the reason tanked doesn't get updated often is because of growtopia, I'm sure he'd love to update tanked, but just hasn't had the time.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  11. #11
    Knight NOTemet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My room DUH
    Posts
    90

    Angry OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Maybe you misunderstood me, but the reason tanked doesn't get updated often is because of growtopia, I'm sure he'd love to update tanked, but just hasn't had the time.
    DUDE WHAT IF!!!! GEEZ

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOTemet View Post
    DUDE WHAT IF!!!! GEEZ
    Don't rage, it would be AWESOME if tanked got updated, the last update was last year...
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  13. #13
    Knight NOTemet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    My room DUH
    Posts
    90

    Angry That's it

    I'M AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE'AND PISS OFF SOME ONE ELSE

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer WindyLink560's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    2,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Don't rage, it would be AWESOME if tanked got updated, the last update was last year...
    He's kind of right, he wasn't asking for your response. He was asking for Seth's. Although it may not happen, you should probably just stay out of it.
    IGN: PUFFERY

    http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/theghostishere.png

    Xbox gamertag: KAOS FF Zack. If you play Destiny, feel free to invite me anytime.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •