Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: WOW. JUST WOW.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,442

    Default WOW. JUST WOW.

    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer darksnake99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,747

    Default

    Why at you mad at CNN. They are just reporting.

    Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer darksnake99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Anime is just gross pure pervetion.
    There is a very large portion of anime lovers on this forum.
    you have no idea what you have just started


    Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    I really don't care, I watched SAO (My first and last anime I wathced) and there were some weird moments in there.
    I know, it really sucks. There's a few anime out there that are good about not having inappropriate stuff in them.



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Yea a lot of people were like "Its good" and stuff but are some very close sexual scenes and really weird relationships and just a bad plot.
    Luckily anime like One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, etc. are pretty good about keeping those things out. One Piece has some weird moments, but they aren't sexual at all.



  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    I really don't care, I watched SAO (My first and last anime I wathced) and there were some weird moments in there.
    Anime is not for kids


    and PS According to some researchers USA is the biggest producer of por*

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer syrup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ihop
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    i watch anime but people who watch loli are weird, like, they're kids.
    clik dat lik if yous up!!


    ....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    I get that but the reason I hate hentai or what ever is because it's animated, like who would watch a cartoon just for that? If you want that stuff there are enough sites with real people...
    IF they are saying anime should be banned

    USA is actually the MAIN OPERATOR OF REAL LIFE CHILD PORNOGRAPHY

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Suisse, Zurich
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Luckily anime like One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, etc. are pretty good about keeping those things out. One Piece has some weird moments, but they aren't sexual at all.
    The only animes I like are Pokèmon and One Piece.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer syrup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ihop
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Whats loli Kappa.
    Look it up yourself, it's basically what we're talking about.

    Who watches that stuff, it's kids.
    clik dat lik if yous up!!


    ....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Your argument is very weak, child pornography is already banned so are you trying to get the usa banned or do you support banning anime?
    even if its banned ALot of people in the USA are still actually operating it underground

    and Anime shouldnt be banned /fp the picture they used on the article isnt even a doujin
    Just blurred out to make it look like ****


    All doujins are actually fan made


    You know how news networks make up stuff just to increase sales and attention to them?
    I prefer doing own research then getting info from them

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    CNN does this to anime, and not other things. Wow...

    They only dare to step all over us. What cowards.
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Lol

    1) anime audience is 12 year olds
    2) most animes are weird af
    is it because of the hotsprings?
    taht a tradition in japan :P

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    This is like those "CoD teaches children how to kill" issues. Just because you like animated little girls, that doesn't mean that you also like little girls irl. I'm not a lolicon, btw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Anime is just gross pure pervetion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    I really don't care, I watched SAO (My first and last anime I wathced) and there were some weird moments in there.
    So you based that statement on just 1 anime? Try watching other anime before you criticize it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Luckily anime like One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, etc. are pretty good about keeping those things out. One Piece has some weird moments, but they aren't sexual at all.
    One Piece has alot of fanservice in it. Lots of cleavage, the bath scenes, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    I get that but the reason I hate hentai or what ever is because it's animated, like who would watch a cartoon just for that? If you want that stuff there are enough sites with real people...
    Well, some people are tired of seeing real people in ----. Besides, hentai doesn't have any limits in it. That's why some people like watching it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Lol

    1) anime audience is 12 year olds
    2) most animes are weird af
    That's what I thought at first, but if you actually try to get into it, you'll notice that it's not true.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    I really don't care, I watched SAO (My first and last anime I wathced) and there were some weird moments in there.
    All anime has at least 1 sex appeal scene, and you're stuck with it. I love anime, but I skip over those things, and I stay away from hentai, so really it's just Japanese animation. One things for sure, American T.V. is trash in my opinion, because anime has concepts that are more my style, rather then a laughing button for a joke I don't like. Pokemon is American Anime, so since it's both, i'd say it's 50-50

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •