Thread: Screw Windows 8

Default Screw Windows 8

I was just playing a natural normal match of tf2 when the dang automatic updates just put everything at a standstill. On Windows 7 I could postpone this until I would go to sleep and then let it, but noooo it has to update NOW. Fix yo $&!@ Microsoft. Windows 8 is the stupid crazy child of the Windows family.
    [/rant]

Edit: also has been updating for the past 15 minutes.

Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

Quote Originally Posted by darksnake99 View Post
    I was just playing a natural normal match of tf2 when the dang automatic updates just put everything at a standstill. On Windows 7 I could postpone this until I would go to sleep and then let it, but noooo it has to update NOW. Fix yo $&!@ Microsoft. Windows 8 is the stupid crazy child of the Windows family.
    [/rant]

Edit: also has been updating for the past 15 minutes.
    why not disable windows updates?
    it installs alot of useless updates so i just install updates manually from the website

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    it installs alot of useless updates so i just install updates manually from the website
    I know right? Plus, why don't people just uninstall Windows 8, get a cracked on or recovery CD, and reinstall it.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    because there are sometimes updates that ARE important. I want to install it when I want. I'm not manually installing updates, this isn't 1995 where you have to FTP the latest build over at snail speed.

Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)