Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yep tank is mostly dead

Squire

Exclamation Yep tank is mostly dead

That guy from long time ago was right. tank is dead D.E.A.D there no updates, Seth is busy with growtopic which is proably going to replace tanked. Tanked is just going to end up to die

Growtopia isn't comparable with Tanked. If Seth really cares about the Tanked Community, he won't let the game die or let it shut down.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Squire

Exclamation really

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Growtopia isn't comparable with Tanked. If Seth really cares about the Tanked Community, he won't let the game die or let it shut down.
    what Seth going to do if every player leaves it happening right now. I'm very sure there was a time when a lot of people on the tanked form. First it will start from the tank form and then will tanked Seth can't stop it from falling apart. Seth is causing part of it himself, he stop the updates for tanked he made mods mods that don't act like a mod. He working on growtopic while tanked falls apart. Im surprise the mods havent kick us all from tanked and started playing for themselves. tanked will fall apart soon very soon. Just mark my words the end of tanked is soon very soon

Master Sorcerer

hahaha you wish tanked would fall, it won't. Most players that played tank are webOS players and tank is the only good app on webOS. Plus you have players like me, ruffi, gator, strider, and several more that come on everyday to play.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan15 View Post
    what Seth going to do if every player leaves it happening right now. I'm very sure there was a time when a lot of people on the tanked form. First it will start from the tank form and then will tanked Seth can't stop it from falling apart. Seth is causing part of it himself, he stop the updates for tanked he made mods mods that don't act like a mod. He working on growtopic while tanked falls apart. Im surprise the mods havent kick us all from tanked and started playing for themselves. tanked will fall apart soon very soon. Just mark my words the end of tanked is soon very soon
    I don't know about anyone else but I still have loads of fun on tanked and I won't be bored of it for a long time.Also the mods of tanked will never do something like that they are just there to help keep the game clean and friendly
    @strider

Quote Originally Posted by copyninja View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I still have loads of fun on tanked and I won't be bored of it for a long time.Also the mods of tanked will never do something like that they are just there to help keep the game clean and friendly
    ..Don't forget about tag =)

Cloudier

Even though I'm a new player to Tanked, I hope Tanked doesn't die. A lot of people would be disappointed.

On another note, I realized that a lot of people on Tanked have a grudge against Growtopia.

Lol not me I've been playing since this game came out but i still love growtopia. Lots of people when I walk into the tavern I ask my friend, "grow?" and everyone is like "ewwww grow" . Oh well life I just like that its a rivalry between growtopia and tanked hehe.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Default I think....

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    Even though I'm a new player to Tanked, I hope Tanked doesn't die. A lot of people would be disappointed.

On another note, I realized that a lot of people on Tanked have a grudge against Growtopia.
    I think I am one of the only ones(I bet I am not the only one) who actually likes both tanked AND growtopia. How do people not like growtopia!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I am NOT a girl!!!! For everyone out there who think I am because my name is Cadence!!
    Growtopia
    Hi! My IGN is Cadence306! PM me about anything or Msg me in-game!
    http://SoupGroup:Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by cadence5893 View Post
    I think I am one of the only ones(I bet I am not the only one) who actually likes both tanked AND growtopia. How do people not like growtopia!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Most of the ppl with webOS can't play growtopia. So some ppl can't like or hate it.

As I've posted before, webOS is basically dead and I don't think we can push updates out to it.

So that means:

• If I update Tanked, webOS players can no longer play
    • I canceled my plans to bring Growtopia to webOS, despite a webOS version being finished

So.. considering more than half our Tanked players are webOS .. hrm... wait a bit until they all eventually upgrade to iOS/Android , then push an update I guess.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Master Sorcerer

Default meh

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post

i like tanked and gt

this world is full of obstacles.death,theft and more,but this world has a bright side too,this balances light and dark good and bad.THIS IS LIFE!
    the drop rates are bs broke 50 porticullis, got 1 seed out of it ._.

carnival is bs. all i want is the ultimate item firenado thing, i has many carnival pipes

Master Sorcerer

Default meh

Quote Originally Posted by cadence5893 View Post
    and your bet is true cadence

this world is full of obstacles.death,theft and more,but this world has a bright side too,this balances light and dark good and bad.THIS IS LIFE!
    the drop rates are bs broke 50 porticullis, got 1 seed out of it ._.

carnival is bs. all i want is the ultimate item firenado thing, i has many carnival pipes

Squire

Default wow

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    As I've posted before, webOS is basically dead and I don't think we can push updates out to it.

So that means:

• I canceled my plans to bring Growtopia to webOS, despite a webOS version being finished

So.. considering more than half our Tanked players are webOS .. hrm... wait a bit until they all eventually upgrade to iOS/Android , then push an update I guess.
    wow Seth why didn't you tell me before all you said to me mostly was webOS is dead and get a new tablet when I already have a kindle, this game not on amazon or growtropic , so I'm going to make this HP touch pad to a android touch pad

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

So that means:

so do you have an idea how long this may take?
    @strider

I know that this was for seth, but Ima answer:
    It can take a month, 6 Months, a year, anything. WebOS isnt owned by the HP-Super-Jerks. The heroes of LG bought webOS. Dont know what they wanna use it for, but theres hope!
    Watch me play Tanked:

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.

Squire

I know that this was for seth, but Ima answer:
    It can take a month, 6 Months, a year, anything. WebOS isnt owned by the HP-Super-Jerks. The heroes of LG bought webOS. Dont know what they wanna use it for, but theres hope!
    well I'm going to turn my HP touch pad to an android tablet cause HP apps suck tanked is the best game on the HP touch pad

Quote Originally Posted by bryan15 View Post
    well I'm going to turn my HP touch pad to an android tablet cause HP apps suck tanked is the best game on the HP touch pad
    Don't! I heard you cant access the app store, and Tanked will auto ban you, because they don't support double-booted devices. At least I heard that from ski and some more.
    Watch me play Tanked:

Beware, I love trolling!

Don't! I heard you cant access the app store, and Tanked will auto ban you, because they don't support double-booted devices. At least I heard that from ski and some more.
    Well, several of us have done so successfully

Hey, if you update it wont you get more people to play it cause it will start being able to get updates and more andriod and IOS people will play it maybe
    IGN--> iNasa