Thread: Story About How I Got Scammed

Squire

Default Story About How I Got Scammed

It was wonderful day in Growtopia I warpped to my trusted friend suomilate and showed my new E Bow.I didin't know that suomilate's friend (Gt name Jamppa) was playing on suomilate's account.Jamppa in suomilate's account wanted to buy E Bow for 90wls,but he wanted try it first.I trusted him cuz suomilate is one of my trusted friends,so i gived E Bow to him and he just left and removed me as friend.I Was Like *** He Is scammer?
    Then next day in Growtopia i msg suomilate "GIVE IT BACK U SCAMMER!!!".Then He tells me how jamppa took his phone in park and Scamed me.I belive him that Jamppa scammed me.We are again friends with suomilate and he's good guy : )

Serf

Bless you and your friend :3 Hope you get your item back

Squire

Suomilate called jamppa and jamppa said "Im Not Gonna Give It Back" : (

Peasant

Default JAMPPA IS SCAMMER

Jamppa saĆ½ed he will be give E Bow later to WVV so i hope WVV got the E Bow back!

Master Sorcerer

Have you read the /rules? DO NOT TRUST ANYONE even if you have a close relation or best friends! It also can be that soonalety (or whatever his name is) is actually tricking you. It *can* be also,try securing your stuffs next time. Don't trust anyone!
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!