Thread: Please help me on this one >.<

Serf

Default Please help me on this one >.<

So, reacently, my growtopia has crashed. Everytime i try to turn it on, it says: Missing shortcut for growtopia.exe. To locate the file yourself, click browse.

After waiting for awhile, it just says: The item 'Growtopia.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?

I clicked yes, then it deleted shorcut, and i had to install it again, but the story continues! I need your support, i hope some of you will give me a hand

Quote Originally Posted by astijus12345 View Post
    So, reacently, my growtopia has crashed. Everytime i try to turn it on, it says: Missing shortcut for growtopia.exe. To locate the file yourself, click browse.

After waiting for awhile, it just says: The item 'Growtopia.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?

I clicked yes, then it deleted shorcut, and i had to install it again, but the story continues! I need your support, i hope some of you will give me a hand
    Email support they can help you
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Support can help you with your issue but not the forums
    especially when your post is in the wrong sub-forum
    I'll be back

Master Sorcerer

OK, Growtopia.exe is not a shortcut, do you click it and click "Make Shortcut"? If that doesn't work, try running the orignial exe file. If not, email support.
    lol

Serf

But i didn't make it .exe, it's just something's wrong with the shortcut thing. And what did u try to say about make a shortcut?

Master Sorcerer

But i didn't make it .exe, it's just something's wrong with the shortcut thing. And what did u try to say about make a shortcut?
    Ok, so you know the Growtopia file, go there, and find a file like this

Name:  helpforforumer.png
Views: 14
Size:  181.5 KB

Now right click it, and then click what the arrow points to

Name:  helpforforumer1.png
Views: 12
Size:  171.1 KB

then move it to desktop. Did you do this? If you did, reinstall and try the process again. If not, email support@growtopiagame.com.
    lol

Serf

i think i didn't said this right. it's not my shortcut has crashed, once i downloaded growtopia from the site, and i wanned to find the file location, it didn't even showed growtopia. The thing is i can't TURN IT ON. The only option i could do, was unistall, and do read.me... /fp i am so bad at this...

Sir, calm down. It might be your anti-virus deleting it because of thinking it's a virus, does a pop-up show up like "Virus detected!", it must be. If I can't fix it, Conan can

My Steam, feel free to add me:

Growtopia IGN: Festivity, IGN 2: Neptunyu, IGN 3: Uzume
    League of Legends PH IGN: Eirudy
    Discord: Festivity#3041

Serf

OMFG DUDE IT ACCTUALLY WORKED I LOV U SOOO MUCHHH... Thank you all for participicating to help me, and i hope to hear the asver of this question: Do u help people to be a mod, or just try to help people?

Master Sorcerer

OMFG DUDE IT ACCTUALLY WORKED I LOV U SOOO MUCHHH... Thank you all for participicating to help me, and i hope to hear the asver of this question: Do u help people to be a mod, or just try to help people?
    No, we just try to help people in need. Thanks!
    lol