Thread: Runescape 3.

Default Runescape 3.

Hi, all!

I used to play Runescape as a kid, around 8 years old, but now that's known as OSRS (Old School Runescape) and there is EOC (Evolution of Combat) in a new, improved Runescape 3, and I've been playing on a new account for around 2 months, and I'm lovin' it!

I'm wondering if any of y'all currently play, or would be interested in playing - gaming is always more fun than friends - I am predominantly looking for members, as to access most of my bank, quests and skilling I need to be on a members world.

Little info on my new account below!

Combat Level - 79 (will hit 80 today).
    Total skill level - 1323 (+).
    Combat type - Melee - Attack level 63 with a Defence level of 60.
    Melee style - Slash, using a Dragon Scimitar and an Off-Hand Dragon Scimitar, sometimes I use an Anti-Dragon Shield to gain Dragon Bones for Prayer XP.
    Faction - Armadyl, previously Zamorak.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Isnt like level 80 the highest? ._.
    Not even close. The max is currently 138 I believe, and it's not one level up of attack is a combat level, my account is probably just above average at this point - I will be grinding a bit soon. I'm pretty far in for my play time, though.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

I used to play a lil bit of runescape a few years back, I might just take a look into this when I can get on my laptop.
    Thanks,
    -Tehe (IGN)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehepic333 View Post
    I used to play a lil bit of runescape a few years back, I might just take a look into this when I can get on my laptop.
    Yeah - I got back into it originally for the nostalgia and now I'm hooked again on a new account.

Jack we're in the same level range, i have dragon items too but no membership :3 I'd love to see you in a different game perspective. I dunno if you know who i am, or if you remember Tifa. What's your username?

Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    Isnt like level 80 the highest? ._.
    Are you talking about Guild Wars 2!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-

Dude I used to play runescape
    I miss that game
    But I have moved on! (And the fact that it costs money for membership)

I used to be a player mod till I became inactive

That ain't no ordinary butter

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Jack we're in the same level range, i have dragon items too but no membership :3 I'd love to see you in a different game perspective. I dunno if you know who i am, or if you remember Tifa. What's your username?

Are you talking about Guild Wars 2!
    I remember Tifa. My username is Jack Bowe, I'm normally in world 23, but it's a members world, so just add me and message me.

It sounds like Neverwinter to me.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Quote Originally Posted by Letter View Post
    I tried Neverwinter on Xbox one. Looked like crud and played like crud. You can't sprint? /fp
    But you can.
    Hold down Left Stick (I think it depends on your character).
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!