Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: why does ppl want gt to end so bad

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) y u wan kno?
    Posts
    213

    Default why does ppl want gt to end so bad

    u wot m8? u want gt to end?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    Well. It was a great journey, but believe me
    Growtopia deserved it

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) y u wan kno?
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkourDevil View Post
    Growtopia deserved it
    it hasnt ended yet. also the ddos was like 1bps.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    I like all these people posting Growtopia related posts into the rtsoft tavern

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ari458 View Post
    it hasnt ended yet. also the ddos was like 1bps.
    It may survive this.
    But all those scammers, hackers, bullies.. haha i'll be laughing at them if it ends

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Thechairman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    387

    Default

    They just want attention.

    And like i said before, things are going pretty well for GrowTopia. Things are only starting for GrowTopia. Trust me, I've been playing scince the beginning of the game and I've seen it evolve and grow. And i have to say, it has become something big and will become Bigger if it continues to grow like it is. It's getting more popular and more people are joining the fun. The player base is increasing like HOLY COW! It's not the games end, it's the games beginning. So i would call this the games rise rather than the games death/downfall. GrowTopia is going to stay for a long while. Wrong sub-forum BTW.

    -Thechairman

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) y u wan kno?
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thechairman View Post
    They just want attention.

    And like i said before, things are going pretty well for GrowTopia. Things are only starting for GrowTopia. Trust me, I've been playing scince the beginning of the game and I've seen it evolve and grow. And i have to say, it has become something big and will become Bigger if it continues to grow like it is. It's getting more popular and more people are joining the fun. The player base is increasing like HOLY COW! It's not the games end, it's the games beginning. So i would call this the games rise rather than the games death/downfall. GrowTopia is going to stay for a long while. Wrong sub-forum BTW.

    -Thechairman
    u already said that like 10 times

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Thechairman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ari458 View Post
    u already said that like 10 times
    I have to spread the word. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Mr.Hankey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thechairman View Post
    They just want attention.

    And like i said before, things are going pretty well for GrowTopia. Things are only starting for GrowTopia. Trust me, I've been playing scince the beginning of the game and I've seen it evolve and grow. And i have to say, it has become something big and will become Bigger if it continues to grow like it is. It's getting more popular and more people are joining the fun. The player base is increasing like HOLY COW! It's not the games end, it's the games beginning. So i would call this the games rise rather than the games death/downfall. GrowTopia is going to stay for a long while. Wrong sub-forum BTW.

    -Thechairman
    I want attention because I want gt to end?

    O.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    I hate Growtopia! Growtopia sucks 1/10.



    Am I cool now?

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Thechairman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hankey View Post
    I want attention because I want gt to end?

    O.
    If you have a valid reason for you wanting it to end then you're not looking for attention. But if you don't, like other people. I don't want to say any names, then yes. You're looking for attention.

    -Thechairman

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Mr.Hankey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thechairman View Post
    If you have a valid reason for it to end then you're not looking for attention. But if you don't, like other people. I don't want to say any names, then yes. You're looking for attention.

    -Thechairman
    Do you even know what you're typing right now?

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Thechairman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hankey View Post
    Do you even know what you're typing right now?
    Yes. Do you? And in what way am i incorrectly typing?

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Mr.Hankey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thechairman View Post
    Yes. Do you? And in what way am i incorrectly typing?
    I didn't ask you literally, I'm asking you because you seem to be self-entitled.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer L3thalHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Currently on an alternate reality where the world is run by BlaZing, the Lord of Ice Krem
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Growtopia wont end until it is fully grown and maybe just myabe replaced by new games and since this is an 'online' game it would die... But hey its still years to come
    IGN: Lethalhunter
    "Just Kidding" a phrase you use when you totally meant it - L3thalHunter

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Thechairman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hankey View Post
    I didn't ask you literally, I'm asking you because you seem to be self-entitled.
    I am not self-entitled. I only like to help people.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Boppi Von Finkledorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mirthshire
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hankey View Post
    I want attention because I want gt to end?

    O.
    I don't get why you'd even be here if you don't like Growtopia. Probably so you can stir up trouble, to get yourself some attention.


    Wishing for its demise is just a bit petty, I think. You're the self-entitled one if you think your personal experience is the basis against which a multi-million-user online community should come to an end.


    Well, either that or you're just breaking Wheaton's Law.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer InstaRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    de_dust2
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    0/10 doesn't have weed
    MY FAVOURITE PLANET IS URANUS

    PC MASTERRACE

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    Kill it with fireeeeeee

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Mr.Hankey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boppi Von Finkledorf View Post
    I don't get why you'd even be here if you don't like Growtopia. Probably so you can stir up trouble, to get yourself some attention.


    Wishing for its demise is just a bit petty, I think. You're the self-entitled one if you think your personal experience is the basis against which a multi-million-user online community should come to an end.


    Well, either that or you're just breaking Wheaton's Law.
    End growtopia pls

    Also, he's the entitled one. Because apparently I'm seeking attention because I want Growtopia to end which is nothing but self entitlement.

    How the hell does one seek attention for sharing their own opinion? That's fallacious as hell.

    I'd also like to add that I'm staying at the rtsoft forums for the free popcorn

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •