Thread: Becoming Mod

Squire

Default Becoming Mod

What is the benefit of a growtopians to become a mods... My dream is being a mod.. I wanna help people and respect people like my own family.. Well.. If you wanna meet me, feel free to go to oneweeks or msg me on Growtopia.. Have fun.
    Last edited by DiaperX; 06-14-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Ok.... Thanks for telling us this. We definitely needed to know.
    Smash that flag counter in the face

CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

Featured Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperX View Post
    What is the benefit of a growtopians to become a mods... My dream is being a mod.. I wanna help people and respect people like my own family.. Well.. If you wanna meet me, feel free to go to oneweeks or msg me on Growtopia.. Have fun.
    You've really got becoming a mod on lockdown.
    IGN~QuinnC
    Level~60
    Quest For ProtoDrake~Doneee

Thats His Eager Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRbZJS5A_E
    Mom Get The Camera.

The benefit is less scammers, and more order..... I would like to meet u right now , and to anyone who is going to say I wanna be mod decreases your chances, don't you try....
    Goals:

1. 300/300 wls achieved
    2.300/3000 wls currently
    3. Focussed eyes 0/1
    4. p wings 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    The benefit is less scammers, and more order..... I would like to meet u right now , and to anyone who is going to say I wanna be mod decreases your chances, don't you try....
    Exactly,you can't just say that you want to be a mod.If you want to help others then help others,you don't have to be a mod to help others.There are other things you can do and as you do see thousands of growtopians want to be a mod,but it's just not how the system works.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    Exactly,you can't just say that you want to be a mod.If you want to help others then help others,you don't have to be a mod to help others.There are other things you can do and as you do see thousands of growtopians want to be a mod,but it's just not how the system works.
    Yep ur right I wanna be a mod too I'm sure everyone does but asking for one isn't the way, the only way is being polite show that u r the chosen and helping others is the way so don't ask to be one

Squire

Default Thanks for the information..

Thanks guys. For the information

Do not say " I want to become a mod", then probably you won't. Yeah also help playehs
    IGN: Trintukas

Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    Yea, just look at us, I helped panny get Boulder seeds yesterday, did I become a mod? NO. Did I help someone? YES
    Goals:

1. 300/300 wls achieved
    2.300/3000 wls currently
    3. Focussed eyes 0/1
    4. p wings 0/1