Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm out.

Bye bye!~ didn't get to meet you though.
    (っ^▿^)

Goals:

Get a best friend. (Tick)
    Sponsor an item with my name on it: (x)
    Get WOTD: (Tick)
    Make 20 of my friends rich: (x)
    I don't know how to put a tick. Sorry.

This here is for the new players. The Forum Rules is a must-read while the Forum Manual is really helpful instead.
    The Forum Manual (By Jack Bowe)
    Forum Rules (By Solorien)
    #200 token Giveaway

Default oh gosh

Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    I don't feel like re-writing everything so
    https://instagram.com/p/3-D_U8A7jZ/?taken-by=tk69_gt

Stay ignorants. I deleted the game from every device i had, ain't coming back.
    Enjoy your new drama-free forum.
    so since you r leaving..
    u could have done a giveaway??
    if u can still access your account can i have some good items?
    you r leaving for ever so...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    so since you r leaving..
    You are the reason why i don't want to stay.
    Talking general.

so since you r leaving..
    Name:  srslydud.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  11.5 KB
    Even this picture is not enough to describe what I'm feeling right now.
    IGN : Lavaloid

Even when people think you were being mean, you stood for what you wanted.

Farewell TK69.

Recycle ur lengenary item ting

Quote Originally Posted by MBG090 View Post
    Recycle ur lengenary item ting
    He gave his original account to his IRL friend lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

so since you r leaving..
    One question:
    Why are you such a greedy player?
    GT IGN: XDCorezz
    Vain Glory IGN: XDCorezz
    Other games IGN: Matchitza
    Latest Video:

Master Sorcerer

Dear TheKill69,

I would like to take my comment back and apologize for judging you like that. You always say what's bothering you and that can sometimes be a good thing. Good luck with your vacation! =D FIGHTING!

BenBarrage

Hi TK, the day I first logged in to forums, I saw one of your post and I got shocked because no one backs up what you said and is bashing you. You were the best "ranter?" I've ever seen here in forums, all of your arguments are so plain true but meh sheeps kids here praising STYX and such... I'm glad that I met you when you were on the legendary quest of dragon and I gave some lava seeds XD. But seriously you are the best guy to ever argue. You are the Simon Cowell of Growtopia (no bs)...

Devs and Solorien got blinded by fame and money. Give me infraction if you want Solorien. Because you give infraction to people who proves that what you are doing is wrong

Farewell TK, I salute you.
    "There will be NO scam if there will be NO ONE to scam"

No i won't.
    WHAT IS GROWTOPIA COMING TOOO EVERY ONE IS QUITTING D: PLX STAY
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

Support the veterans who fought for your country

#SupportVeterans!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewynder View Post
    I agree with Solorien, TK can be 90% rude and offensive along with his raw behavior, but you can't discount things that he says automatically because of how it's said. Who knows? Maybe there is truth to the things that TK says. I mean, has anyone looked past the messenger or his vessel and just looked wholeheartedly at the message?

I'm not a fan of TK, but I won't lie, some things he's said are revelatory and enlightening. I also don't agree with the fact that Moderators should just "avoid" controversy or discussion because of who it comes from and if it seems like a sad attempt at a drama kickstarter. All threads, I believe, deserve to be read and understand by, again, looking past the messenger and his vessel, because you never know what nugget of wisdom you may miss.

I know most of TK's posts are hurtful, rude, crass, and ignorant, but what if behind the ignorance, there's truth? Moderators shouldn't avoid drama. What does that teach young moderators if you tell them to avoid conflict that may "goad them into doing something foolish?" It doesn't help them, it hinders them. Because when actual conflict arises, what are they to do? Run, hide, and avoid it? Certainly not, I don't think.

If there is conflict/drama, pointless, foolish, stupid or not, it should be addressed. I think that's one thing that would greatly aid the development of the game. What shows the community that the people in charge actually care about them more than responding to problems and conflict? It's just like parenting. Whenever there is a dispute, the children are looking up to the adult for answers because, ultimately, they look to those above them to guide them and to gain clarity.

Again, I dislike TK. But sometimes I have to swallow my pride, get over myself, look past the messenger and the words used to relay that message to see what the message is and, sometimes, he's been pretty insightful, albeit a little crass. The way he goes about saying things may seem nonsensical because of the way he words it, but by no means should anything be ignored. It's not like he's going around spewing nonsense and gibberish. He's actually relaying a message, just in a nonsensical and mildly rude way.

Example: His post regarding, JustNothing. He worded it in a way where it was perceived as "Why is he a mod? He only has 136 posts, that's barely anything and he's so young he's probably still in diapers. ***?" Now, from anyone else, say Megazork, it would be relayed as "Isn't one of the requirements for moderator consideration a little higher than 136 posts? He's also a bit young. What was the turning point in consideration for JustNothing to become a moderator?"

See what I'm saying? It's a contextual thing. Things said by TK compared to things said by others are contextually different, and TK's just so happen to be sort of rude. I think that's just who he is. I understand where you're coming from, Solo, and I know most of the time, TK is spewing nonsense, but maybe sometimes it's just who he is and how he talks.

Idk that's how I see it.
    For other people.
    TL;DR
    The truth hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

so since you r leaving..
    You are one of the reasons why I hate growtopia.

Name:  facepalm.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  35.3 KB
    Click the spoiler to get free cookies!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewynder View Post
    I agree with Solorien, TK can be 90% rude and offensive along with his raw behavior, but you can't discount things that he says automatically because of how it's said. Who knows? Maybe there is truth to the things that TK says. I mean, has anyone looked past the messenger or his vessel and just looked wholeheartedly at the message?

I'm not a fan of TK, but I won't lie, some things he's said are revelatory and enlightening. I also don't agree with the fact that Moderators should just "avoid" controversy or discussion because of who it comes from and if it seems like a sad attempt at a drama kickstarter. All threads, I believe, deserve to be read and understand by, again, looking past the messenger and his vessel, because you never know what nugget of wisdom you may miss.

I know most of TK's posts are hurtful, rude, crass, and ignorant, but what if behind the ignorance, there's truth? Moderators shouldn't avoid drama. What does that teach young moderators if you tell them to avoid conflict that may "goad them into doing something foolish?" It doesn't help them, it hinders them. Because when actual conflict arises, what are they to do? Run, hide, and avoid it? Certainly not, I don't think.

If there is conflict/drama, pointless, foolish, stupid or not, it should be addressed. I think that's one thing that would greatly aid the development of the game. What shows the community that the people in charge actually care about them more than responding to problems and conflict? It's just like parenting. Whenever there is a dispute, the children are looking up to the adult for answers because, ultimately, they look to those above them to guide them and to gain clarity.

Again, I dislike TK. But sometimes I have to swallow my pride, get over myself, look past the messenger and the words used to relay that message to see what the message is and, sometimes, he's been pretty insightful, albeit a little crass. The way he goes about saying things may seem nonsensical because of the way he words it, but by no means should anything be ignored. It's not like he's going around spewing nonsense and gibberish. He's actually relaying a message, just in a nonsensical and mildly rude way.

Example: His post regarding, JustNothing. He worded it in a way where it was perceived as "Why is he a mod? He only has 136 posts, that's barely anything and he's so young he's probably still in diapers. ***?" Now, from anyone else, say Megazork, it would be relayed as "Isn't one of the requirements for moderator consideration a little higher than 136 posts? He's also a bit young. What was the turning point in consideration for JustNothing to become a moderator?"

See what I'm saying? It's a contextual thing. Things said by TK compared to things said by others are contextually different, and TK's just so happen to be sort of rude. I think that's just who he is. I understand where you're coming from, Solo, and I know most of the time, TK is spewing nonsense, but maybe sometimes it's just who he is and how he talks.

Idk that's how I see it.
    Very very very very true.

Banned

Well i'm actually stuck between two things like alot of persons :

I like the game. Mechanics etc is pretty fun.
    BUT
    The community is horrible and ruins everything.

I've had alot of suggestions from my friends to avoid that but you can't just play without trading or else..

Quote Originally Posted by ToadNH View Post
    Hi TK, the day I first logged in to forums, I saw one of your post and I got shocked because no one backs up what you said and is bashing you. You were the best "ranter?" I've ever seen here in forums, all of your arguments are so plain true but meh sheeps kids here praising STYX and such... I'm glad that I met you when you were on the legendary quest of dragon and I gave some lava seeds XD. But seriously you are the best guy to ever argue. You are the Simon Cowell of Growtopia (no bs)...

Devs and Solorien got blinded by fame and money. Give me infraction if you want Solorien. Because you give infraction to people who proves that what you are doing is wrong

Farewell TK, I salute you.
    Sigh...............
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

I deleted the game from every device i had, ain't coming back.
    And I still see you playing... Name:  c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg
Views: 2
Size:  54.7 KB
    "Signature"

You should stay. If not the forums will be rather boring.
    Old account:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member....-Sozes-Isbored

Mewmew ^~^

#MyItemMyPrice Read here to find out more ~~> http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-Item-My-Price

Goals: Lv 78/99

#RIPChristinaGrimmie, you will be missed.
    #RIP all victims of gun violence & terrorism.

OMG YESSSS YOU QUITTED!!!! IMA CELEBRATE!
    (Solorien is right though...)
    My Goals:
    Get 50,000 Gems (DONE!)
    Get Level 50 (X)
    New Goals if I finish this list.
    -Armz

I don't feel like c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ so
    https://instagram.com/p/3-D_U8A7jZ/?taken-by=tk69_gt

Stay ignorant. I deleted the game from every device i had, ain't coming back.
    Enjoy your new drama-free forum.
    bro pls you're the cool guy haha :^)

yeah i cant defend this game the worlds are cancer and there is no real sense of community, just a bunch of that they'll say in one thread and forget about it the next day.

but be nice pls i dont forget this is a baby game
    clik dat lik if yous up!!

....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN

Master Sorcerer
    ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▐

Quote Originally Posted by Berenice View Post
    What? He doesn't have feelings ._.
    What did you say about my friend bud