View Poll Results: What's your arguing style?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serious, ALL THE TIME

    3 18.75%
  • Grammar Nazi m8

    3 18.75%
  • JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE

    4 25.00%
  • Uhh... what's arguing?

    3 18.75%
  • None of the above, reply down there nub

    3 18.75%
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: What's your arguing style?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default What's your arguing style?

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Answer through the poll
    (and/or reply)
    IGN : Lavaloid

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Waiting for poll.

  3. #3
    raqk
    Guest

    Default

    There is no poll. Your argument is invalid(s)

  4. #4
    Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Answer through the poll
    (and/or reply)
    no poll yet
    ._.
    My Growtopia name is GolemKid. Enjoy!
    If you have any questions about the game, don't hesitate to send me a message!

  5. #5
    raqk
    Guest

    Default

    Uhh... What is arguing?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Lel

    Polls are always latte
    EDIT : late*
    IGN : Lavaloid

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Services's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hidden in the Hay Bale
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Yahoooo!

    Keep Say Yeah
    Im Not Short, I Just Lives In The Big World ~

    IGN : Arlu
    About : Just An Ordinary Farmer That Who Loves Farm, World Farmany.

    I Hate Nice Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Services
    Dont Beg For Something
    Or Else You Wont Get Anything
    #200TOKENGIVEAWAYS!!!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    Lel

    Polls are always latte
    EDIT : late*
    I love latte.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Services View Post
    Yahoooo!

    Keep Say Yeah
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    I love latte.
    I love ice c
    IGN : Lavaloid

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Hens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    412

    Default

    As Megazork once posted.

    Make your opponent feel good about himself/herself. That should help turn in the tide.

    Oh yeah and my personal touch is to add in a some mild swear words in the beginning and end of a argument.
    When someone says something, it might be important.

    Read it, it may save your life one day.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    I just make them rage.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    I just make them rage.
    Nice one.

    (Oh, I forgot to add the "BASH EVERYONE" option. Oops.)
    IGN : Lavaloid

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Posting anything that is completely irrelevant to the argument.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonouswolf View Post
    Posting anything that is completely irrelevant to the argument.
    That is... *sniff* beautiful.

    <insert a "have a nice day" ending here>
    IGN : Lavaloid

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Bump because
    IGN : Lavaloid

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer BioTestificate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kasanagara Continent
    Posts
    3,133

    Default

    Not working often, but I use analogies.
    ⬆ The first. The original. ⬆

    (┛ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)┛︵┗━┫



    NECROSYS_v4.1



    discord server


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •