Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In My Honor

Cloudier

I admit, at first I enjoyed these accounts.

But after a while it gets old. You guys need to consider just stopping. I find these forums getting out of control, with posts getting more and more spammy. It was a joke, yeah, okay. This joke needs to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    I admit, at first I enjoyed these accounts.

But after a while it gets old. You guys need to consider just stopping. I find these forums getting out of control, with posts getting more and more spammy. It was a joke, yeah, okay. This joke needs to end.
    Eh, most of the prominent ones stopped a while ago. Sone won't quit, and new ones keep popping up. But, most of them stopped and what the mods consider spammers have had their posts removed or have been banned.

ill endthis discussion by eating ceasars socks.
    that sentance was more relevant then the whole thread.
    begone trolls, return to where you came from
    visit my worlds today!
    8BIT
    RANDOMCAVE
    PARKOURTRAIN

heres a pic from 8bit (the new skating rink in there)

It's good to be back

Default If your in Rome....

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
    I find how hard you tried very distasteful.
    Then why do you speak english? You should be speakin Latin or whatever language they used.

- - - Updated - - -

Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Growtoia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.
    Growtopia. And grow your own stuff. we are not using ours unless you pay us in gems or WLs.

- - - Updated - - -

So an emperor can't have s statue as a monument to his greatness, but one gets upset when others use the same sort of painting direct towards him. Fool.
    Army? Or sheep much like yourself?

There is but a lack of words for which I can fathom to explain or try to reply here.

I demand to know who you think you are? A sheep is what.

We didn't care enough to understand you anyways.

I'm not associated in any way with the sheep that have been replying here. I'm glad I'm not. There quips aren't funny and they're also not acting like the mortals they are.
    Obama is the president of the U.S! He could send tons of military forces that are more advaneced then you and crush your little empire!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    America has seem to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings. We shall not disturb them.
    And that is an order

Mrs.Creator, may I ask what a brian is?
    ITS CALLED BRAIN AND ITS INSIDE YOUR HEAD IF YOU LOSE IT YOU BECOME DUMB AND DIE AFTER AWILE!!
    IGN:KillerXD

Special thanks to ynot.
    Click spoiler below for a video.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...89#post2488789

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    America has seem to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings. We shall not disturb them.
    And that is an order

Mrs.Creator, may I ask what a brian is?
    A brain is something people have and mostly people who don't enter a theater and get shot-.-
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.
    I will work so hard that one day, my signature will be an autograph.
    Friendsip is the tree. Kindness is the Growspray. -mrthadawee
    I don't insult, I diagnose.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtwig1123 View Post
    ill endthis discussion by eating ceasars socks.
    that sentance was more relevant then the whole thread.
    begone trolls, return to where you came from
    If you wanted the thread to die, you wouldn't have posted that. Especially after nobody else was posting after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerXD View Post
    Then why do you speak english? You should be speakin Latin or whatever language they used.
    Why would he speak Latin when it's a dead language and most people here can barely understand English? You included.

Growtopia. And grow your own stuff. we are not using ours unless you pay us in gems or WLs.
    Can't really pay people in gems. Also, I'm sure somebody out there would do it for free.

Obama is the president of the U.S! He could send tons of military forces that are more advaneced then you and crush your little empire!
    I'm sure attacking a nation that hasn't affected America at all would result in impeachment. That and Romans didn't have, nor need advanced weapons.

ITS CALLED BRAIN AND ITS INSIDE YOUR HEAD IF YOU LOSE IT YOU BECOME DUMB AND DIE AFTER AWILE!!
    Are you sure you can't be dumb with a brain?

The galaxy of fluffiness and potatoes where everyone loves in harmony and hates tomatoes

Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Growtopia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.
    NOPE, NEVER, NOPE, and im banned lol, NOPE STILL NOPE. I DO NOT KNOW U. NOPE.
    IM BACK HUZZAHHHHHH Lets have a party with coca cola lolBY THE WAY, MY BEST FRIEND iFluffy IS PLAYING GROWTOPIA!