Thread: Why shouldnt we create a lift system in the game?

Peasant

Default Why shouldnt we create a lift system in the game?

Hi i am Nivash! I have a idea that why shouldn't growtopia have lift to carry people upstairs insteadby of stairs! For example in the CARNIVAL, there are so many stairs! Instead there should be lift to transport up! It will be new and fun! It ahould also be cheap in order normal players can buy! It should include some kind of tracks for the lift to climbe and it should carry 5 at a time! Its a idea from me and hope to hear from all of u! Have great gaming ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Nivash Nithi View Post
    Hi i am Nivash! I have a idea that why shouldn't growtopia have lift to carry people upstairs insteadby of stairs! For example in the CARNIVAL, there are so many stairs! Instead there should be lift to transport up! It will be new and fun! It ahould also be cheap in order normal players can buy! It should include some kind of tracks for the lift to climbe and it should carry 5 at a time! Its a idea from me and hope to hear from all of u! Have great gaming ahead!
    Hi nivash!This is a great idea!it would save the hassle of pressing those buttons!
    IGN:Compulsive
    Instagram:Compulsive_gt
    Goals!
    -Get 10dls(3/10)
    -Get devils(completed)
    -Get pheonix wings
    -Get a WOTD
    -Get a token world
    -Have a good reputation

help my dragon grow by clicking on it!

Welcome to forums!Your idea is really good.I hope they put your idea in game!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
    Ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But how will it operate?

Have a nice dey!
    CCJX

Good Luck People! I <3 You Guys!

Check out Nubidubi GT's Music Video:

#WaterTemplars

Banned

This is why growtopia shouln't or should?