Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is this SATAN guy?

Exclamation Who is this SATAN guy?

So as we know satan or @satan is one of @seth's acounts that sometimes he cames to hell and fills hell with lava and spikes and leaves...i think seth has to do something with this names like this.
    This SATAN guy on forums is being mean...well his name is satan but he is using this name to be mean :P i know he is new but i think mods/devs have to watch his posts...and if he continue's to be mean he MUST get banned from forums. So at last is he a mod/dev or he is just a player trying to be mean?
    GrowID: AbdolHai47

Well, it is a forum, so people can express their opinions. I've seen countless people being mean and they weren't banned.. Maybe SATAN should get a warning of some sort. It's not @Satan, if it was, he/she would have a Super Moderator rank. I'm also pretty sure that @Satan is Seth.

Squire

I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN WITHIN MY CONFINES OF THE USER AGREEMENT THAT I SIGNED IN WITH. I'VE SEEN WORSE POSTS ON THE FORUMS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I'M SAYING, I'M AFRAID YOU'LL HAVE TO IGNORE ME, AS I HAVE TO DO TO OTHER FORUMERS I FIND OFFENSIVE. OR BORING.

'TIS A DIFFICULT THING SOMETIMES... LOATHING FORUMERS. BUT YOU'LL GET USED TO IT.

PERHAPS INSTEAD OF STARTING A THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'D HATE TO SEE DRAMA STARTED BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE ME...

*EVIL LAUGHTER*
    WORLDS I OWN? I OWN ALL OF THEM. SEE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS.

It saddens me to see so much hate, aggression, and conflict. Love thy neighbor, that is all I ask of you. Love your neighbor for whoever he or she is. Human nature is naturally corrupt, It's divine to overcome your natural instincts and to replace them with love for one another. Do not be offended by other people's remarks. Forgive them for their mistakes as I have taught. Even if their mistakes harmed you or someone of value to you.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    It saddens me to see so much hate, aggression, and conflict. Love thy neighbor, that is all I ask of you. Love your neighbor for whoever he or she is. Human nature is naturally corrupt, It's divine to overcome your natural instincts and to replace them with love for one another. Do not be offended by other people's remarks. Forgive them for their mistakes as I have taught. Even if their mistakes harmed you or someone of value to you.
    THANKS, JESUS. WISE WORDS. PERHAPS ABDOLHAI TALEBI WILL TAKE HEED TO THEM.

As a man of honor and justice I believe despite the name, SATAN has done nothing wrong and has actually helped a few peasants. Don't open your mouth before you learn of the matters at hand.

Well, unless he's offended anybody, which he hasn't, there's no need to hate on him.

He's hilarious. Along with some other accounts.
    Professional Ghost Forumer.

Squire

THAT'S RIGHT. HATERS GONNA HATE. WHAT, DON'T YOU LOVE ME?

BY THE WAY, NOBODY HAS PRIVATE MESSAGED ME. SO I GUESS FORUMERS IN GENERAL WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME WOULD RATHER DO IT IN PUBLIC, RATHER THAN PRIVATE. THAT'S FINE, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    THANKS, JESUS. WISE WORDS. PERHAPS ABDOLHAI TALEBI WILL TAKE HEED TO THEM.
    OK MR.SATAN! But i DONT hate you...i just hate your words....because when some drama happens and some one does a bad thing you support him...(i realy hate real satan in my real life)
    But for real...WHY DO WE HAVE SATAN AND JESUS IN FORUMS???!
    GrowID: AbdolHai47

Quote Originally Posted by Abdolhai talebi View Post
    OK MR.SATAN! But i DONT hate you...i just hate your words....because when some drama happens and some one does a bad thing you support him...(i realy hate real satan in my real life)
    Bah, your words on this thread have been more hurtful than those of the ruler of the underworld.

WHY DO WE HAVE YODA,DARTH VADER,THOMAS JEFFERSON,GEORGE WASHINGTON, EMPEROR AUGUSTUS CEASER ON THE FORUMS???
    Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    WHY DO WE HAVE YODA,DARTH VADER,THOMAS JEFFERSON,GEORGE WASHINGTON ON THE FORUMS???
    It has only taken but a soul to break my heart. I have been forgotten by the third president of America, who will remember me?

The world, because I am an emperor, and I am the embodiment of power.

Default Lol Seth

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    THAT'S RIGHT. HATERS GONNA HATE. WHAT, DON'T YOU LOVE ME?

BY THE WAY, NOBODY HAS PRIVATE MESSAGED ME. SO I GUESS FORUMERS IN GENERAL WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME WOULD RATHER DO IT IN PUBLIC, RATHER THAN PRIVATE. THAT'S FINE, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME.
    Guys saten is a differant account made by Seth. If you don't beileve me go to the wiki made by redbone an search saten.
    My name is actually BEEGY4786
    SKOL VIKINGS

I'm a Satanist
    Million Gem Club.
    Legendary Club

Squire

DRAMA IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. YOU CAN'T FAULT ME FOR THRIVING IN THE EPITOME OF EVIL AND CHAOS. WHO DO YOU THINK CREATED IT?

I CAN'T FAULT YOU FOR HATING. IT'S SUCH A GOOD, STRONG WORD. WHY DON'T YOU QUIT SPAMMING ABOUT HOW YOU HATE ME, AND GO PLAY INSTEAD? YOUR OPINIONS OF FAKE FORUMER PROFILES ARE MEANINGLESS.

STOP THE SPAM AND POINTLESS THREADS, AND I'LL DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
    It has only taken but a soul to break my heart. I have been forgotten by the third president of America, who will remember me?

The world, because I am an emperor, and I am the embodiment of power.
    What are you talking about your on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggy4786 View Post
    Guys saten is a differant account made by Seth. If you don't beileve me go to the wiki made by redbone an search saten.
    In-game, yes he is. But on the forums, no. Seth isn't someone who would troll the forumers

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    What are you talking about your on there.
    You forgot to mention the most important of all, me. Clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
    You forgot to mention the most important of all, me. Clearly.
    Emperor Imperator Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus Divi Filius Augustus