Thread: A Free Drink

In an Igloo in Canada

Default A Free Drink

I just noticed that the section description says "Help yourself to a free drink."

What exactly is this drink? It's interesting to note that every drink has some form of money related to it, but what we got to find it is what this "drink" is.
    First off, we know people nickname "alcohol" as "drink". This is a possibility, but the idea of free alcohol sounds strange due to the following reasons:
    -RT Soft Forums is a kid friendly area.
    -Alcohol is quite expensive.
    So clearly the chances of RT Soft offering this substance is false. But what could this drink be?

Well, since we have alcohol out of the question, we can consider water, juice, or milk. But due to there being very little info of this drink, it could be either one of those three. But the question is: How are they obtaining this drink?

I know you get it from stores, but this would be very expensive. People could take thousands of drinks and not drink them, meaning that tons of money was wasted. RT Soft is smarter than that. They could have a stamp system, where you can only get one drink, or maybe these drinks are not actually "free"! Maybe we pay an entry fee when we post messages in this Tavern, possibly meaning that these drinks cost money in a way we don't see.

But there's still an unresolved question: Which drink are they offering?
    Obviously it's not alcoholic, we we're brought down to three common choices: water, juice, or milk. It could be either three, but since we could have millions of people in the Tavern at once (For example), it would mean that we would need a ton of juice and milk, while water can be tapwater. So which is the most efficient choice? Water!

The conclusion to my theory is that the Tavern offers water, and not any other beverages.

This thread just solved a mystery far greater than the location of the Holy Grail.

But wait... What about cups? The 21st Century is advanced enough to have drinking fountains, cups, and other means of drinking water, but which one? Let's consider water fountains for a second. Ok, these are extremely simple, and can provide tons of water. But how many fountains does the Tavern contain? If it contains a few, and has a large sum of people in it, then there would be a long lineup, meaning that people would had left the Tavern. If we had a wall of fountains, then that wouldn't be an issue... But then we consider the expenses.

Let's look at cups, mostly styrofoam. The Tavern can have a ton of cups, but what would happen if the cups were depleted? Well, you payed for the first batch, you pay for the second. It sounds cheap and simple, but it loses lots of money. You could have reusable cups... But... Yuck. So what would the best coarse of action be? I'll let you decide...

Click below pls

This last one is from one of my favourite game series! That game series is Mother. Yeah!
    This is my pet Drago.

in my moms basement

Let me put it this way
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  72.7 KB
    Now drink up kids.
    calm down sweaty it's a prank

Well then.

Uh. Wow. xD

The fact that someone could think so thoroughly about something like this is amazing.