Thread: shadowjr

Cloudier

Default shadowjr

Who is @shadowjr? A mod?

shadowjr is @Junior he just uses the name when he's going to play in the shadow tank which is only available to mods
    @strider

Quote Originally Posted by copyninja View Post
    shadowjr is @Junior he just uses the name when he's going to play in the shadow tank which is only available to mods
    And to regular players who beg the mods non stop. Only to those who don't take "No" for an answer. To those special few who continue to text against all odds; Even when the mod has ask said player to stop. Those Amazing Players may just have what it takes to Own their very own Shadow tank.

Just a thought, but you never truly know until you try.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    And to regular players who beg the mods non stop. Only to those who don't take "No" for an answer. To those special few who continue to text against all odds; Even when the mod has ask said player to stop. Those Amazing Players may just have what it takes to Own their very own Shadow tank.

Can i have one shadow tank? just one..

Yes, mods sometimes change their names for shadow tank events, just to make it more interesting. Thanks to @Play for the idea, he used @evilPlay once. I typically use @shadowjr or @scary jr. Sometimes we just use our regular names though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    Who is @shadowjr? A mod?
    Shouldn't shadow tanks be allowed to everyone. It is so cheap that mods only have shadow tanks. With shadow tanks mods can get cp easily. I believe all people playing this game should have an option of buying a shadow tank. The mods could get the shadow tank for free and all other players would have to buy the coins or save up. The tank could cost 50000 coins. At least the shadow tanks should not be able to leave private battles.

Cloudier

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    Shouldn't shadow tanks be allowed to everyone. It is so cheap that mods only have shadow tanks. With shadow tanks mods can get cp easily. I believe all people playing this game should have an option of buying a shadow tank. The mods could get the shadow tank for free and all other players would have to buy the coins or save up. The tank could cost 50000 coins. At least the shadow tanks should not be able to leave private battles.
    Moderators volunteer their time to help you. They use up most of their playing time to help you. They respond to hundreds to PM's to help you.

What do they get in return?

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Yes, mods sometimes change their names for shadow tank events, just to make it more interesting. Thanks to @Play for the idea, he used @evilPlay once. I typically use @shadowjr or @scary jr. Sometimes we just use our regular names though.
    Wait a moment....Play still plays? O.O
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Wait a moment....Play still plays? O.O
    He does? I've never seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post

Hehe that means me trolololllolllol.ololol ppl in tanked hahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    Wat the hell is wrong with u the mods work so hard man it's for the tanked community I will defend my BFF mods to the end and they play for u becuz they rarely win with legendary skull killers like me tehe
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Master Sorcerer

play doesn't play a lot or hardly does. He is usually on at night because he is always busy working