Hey guys, I have made myself a new youtube account, so I need members to help out! Here is a list of jobs you guys can comment to volunteer for!

video editor: If you would like, you can be my video editor that adds sounds, and adds some stuff into the videos to make them awsome. If you want to be my video editor please comment or PM me here, and I will PM you my youtube channel and all the info!

website creater: With this you MUST be able to CREATE a website for us, that includes all videos, and information about us!If you want to be my website creater please comment or PM me here, and I will PM you my youtube channel and all the info!

EXTRA INFO: I can make the videos for us, and you don't have to make us an account if you are a member because I allready made one for us, and remember, I will PM you my account if I think I can asign you with a job. And, if you can't do something like make websites, please don't volunteer for a job, also the videos are GROWTOPIA VIDEOS, not anything else!

thanks, if you have any questions or want to be a member please comment down HERE.