Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: worst feelings in the world

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    No, if I get rejected I would fall in depression and sadness not hate.
    If I see her with another guy I wouldn't hate him or her for that it's her choice.
    Hate comes depends on the personality of that person and how his emotions go with everything.
    Some people laugh at everything some hate everything.
    Actually, I worded that wrong. Sadness and love are opposite sides of the coin. Anger and hatred are secondary emotions, ever heard of it? Sorry bout that
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,928

    Default

    Mouth ulcers. They're so damn painful I can't even eat.

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer FinPhoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your nearest KFC
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    I'm not going to video myself sleeping m8 u r stalking me like dat...
    Can you video ur self and share it with us? I guess the answer is the same.
    I was joking eheh

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Others? I know of none that are similar to me.
    Other people who have succeeded in "removing emotions" once. And also that's kind of my point, not everyone is like you who is ready to face that emotion again when/if it returns.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Mouth ulcers. They're so damn painful I can't even eat.
    Owww reminds me of biting your tongue/side of your cheek too
    Don't mind me, just passing by. OR AM I? IGN is also FinPhoen.
    Feel free to msg me in-game. See ya!
    I, am Phoenix


    Thanks Lianngelic! (Chellea)

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FinPhoen View Post
    I was joking eheh


    Other people who have succeeded in "removing emotions" once. And also that's kind of my point, not everyone is like you who is ready to face that emotion again when/if it returns.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Owww reminds me of biting your tongue/side of your cheek too
    When the emotion comes back, it will be painful. But remove it again and they will learn to kill it.
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer FinPhoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your nearest KFC
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    When the emotion comes back, it will be painful. But remove it again and they will learn to kill it.
    ...Okay I won't argue no more
    Don't mind me, just passing by. OR AM I? IGN is also FinPhoen.
    Feel free to msg me in-game. See ya!
    I, am Phoenix


    Thanks Lianngelic! (Chellea)

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FinPhoen View Post
    ...Okay I won't argue no more
    We are not arguing. I am simply talking logic.
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer FinPhoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your nearest KFC
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    We are not arguing. I am simply talking logic.
    We just don't have thinking I guesssssss
    Don't mind me, just passing by. OR AM I? IGN is also FinPhoen.
    Feel free to msg me in-game. See ya!
    I, am Phoenix


    Thanks Lianngelic! (Chellea)

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    We are not arguing. I am simply talking logic.
    You're simply arguing by defending the subject so it's a conversation.
    You are not a human if you remove your emotions that means if I say a joke now you won't get it, if someone dear in your family died (I wish not and I wish for them to live the longest life) you won't even feel sad or cry which is bad.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer FinPhoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your nearest KFC
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You're simply arguing by defending the subject so it's a conversation.
    You are not a human if you remove your emotions that means if I say a joke now you won't get it, if someone dear in your family died (I wish not and I wish for them to live the longest life) you won't even feel sad or cry which is bad.
    I think he means unwanted emotions that prevent you from doing greater things, not emotions like sadness or anger
    Don't mind me, just passing by. OR AM I? IGN is also FinPhoen.
    Feel free to msg me in-game. See ya!
    I, am Phoenix


    Thanks Lianngelic! (Chellea)

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You're simply arguing by defending the subject so it's a conversation.
    You are not a human if you remove your emotions that means if I say a joke now you won't get it, if someone dear in your family died (I wish not and I wish for them to live the longest life) you won't even feel sad or cry which is bad.
    Why is it bad? Tell me.

    Fine fine I'm arguing k
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FinPhoen View Post
    I think he means unwanted emotions that prevent you from doing greater things, not emotions like sadness or anger
    You still need these emotions to react to other stuff.
    You can't just remove something that would impact your fate either in a good way or a bad way.
    I need hatred and jealousy.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You still need these emotions to react to other stuff.
    You can't just remove something that would impact your fate either in a good way or a bad way.
    I need hatred and jealousy.

    Why do I need to react to anything?
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Why is it bad? Tell me.

    Fine fine I'm arguing k
    Imagine your mom or other family member died and you are in the furenal and your dad saw you not even sad he would he feel or he wanted you to go say a few words and you said something without showing any emotion how would your family feel?!..(I don't wish death for her I wish her a vary long life.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Why do I need to react to anything?
    Because you need to react to stuff with emotions not this face .-. ._.
    Imagine that you are married and your wife is cheating on you and your neighbor called you and told you, I guess you might just keep working at work and forget about it because you don't have anger and hatred to react to that news.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Imagine your mom or other family member died and you are in the furenal and your dad saw you not even sad he would he feel or he wanted you to go say a few words and you said something without showing any emotion how would your family feel?!..(I don't wish death for her I wish her a vary long life.)
    Oh ho ho this is where YOU are WRONG. What do I care about my parents? They may put food on the table or gave birth to me, but I am selfish, oh so selfish. I used them. And then I'm gonna throw them away like a piece of trash. That's the one of the two emotions I have left. Greed. How would my family feel? Do I really care? I'm just using them anyways. I left selfishness so I could survive.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Because you need to react to stuff with emotions not this face .-. ._.
    Imagine that you are married and your wife is cheating on you and your neighbor called you and told you, I guess you might just keep working at work and forget about it because you don't have anger and hatred to react to that news.
    Sorry, my ideals won't allow me to get married. I will always be rejected. It is a cruel way of life, I did tell you right?
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Oh ho ho this is where YOU are WRONG. What do I care about my parents? They may put food on the table or gave birth to me, but I am selfish, oh so selfish. I used them. And then I'm gonna throw them away like a piece of trash. That's the one of the two emotions I have left. Greed. How would my family feel? Do I really care? I'm just using them anyways. I left selfishness so I could survive.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry, my ideals won't allow me to get married. I will always be rejected. It is a cruel way of life, I did tell you right?
    I guess I can't change a selfish foolish man.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    I guess I can't change a selfish foolish man.
    Exactly. Why should I care? You say foolish. But it is you who is truly foolish. You can find a way of peace throughout your whole life, why not just go down it? It is true peace.
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Exactly. Why should I care? You say foolish. But it is you who is truly foolish. You can find a way of peace throughout your whole life, why not just go down it? It is true peace.
    I can't swear but if I would want to get an infraction it would be on you sadly...
    Eh sorry but this isn't what you call higher state it's more like a lower state.
    How old are you if you are in the range of 10-15 then I'm right you are a true foolish kid.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer FinPhoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your nearest KFC
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    I can't swear but if I would want to get an infraction it would be on you sadly...
    Eh sorry but this isn't what you call higher state it's more like a lower state.
    How old are you if you are in the range of 10-15 then I'm right you are a true foolish kid.
    I think he's 14 this year

    Also to both of you, I hope you stop arguing. Everyone has a different mindset, you can't always make others think the same way as you do.
    Don't mind me, just passing by. OR AM I? IGN is also FinPhoen.
    Feel free to msg me in-game. See ya!
    I, am Phoenix


    Thanks Lianngelic! (Chellea)

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    I can't swear but if I would want to get an infraction it would be on you sadly...
    Eh sorry but this isn't what you call higher state it's more like a lower state.
    How old are you if you are in the range of 10-15 then I'm right you are a true foolish kid.
    Please be patient, no one is getting an infraction. I am simply preaching philosophy. Lower state, thats still your opinion. Whatever it may be, I follow my philosphy. By the way I also have shell personalities I can take. I've put a lot of thought into this. Don't look down on me. Well I guess you would anyways. I am 13. I am a minor. Can a 13 year old be wise? Yes.
    IGN: ZeroStratos

    The end is near

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Please be patient, no one is getting an infraction. I am simply preaching philosophy. Lower state, thats still your opinion. Whatever it may be, I follow my philosphy. By the way I also have shell personalities I can take. I've put a lot of thought into this. Don't look down on me. Well I guess you would anyways. I am 13. I am a minor. And does age affect true wisdom? No.
    Yes it does.
    I'm done arguing with you.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •