Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Vainglory Thread

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default Vainglory Thread

    ITT: Add each other and/or post in this thread so you can create a party.

    I'll start:

    Username: PolarisHD
    Region: Europe
    Level: 5
    Skill Tier: 7 (The Hotness)
    Main Hero: Petal
    Preferred role: Lane (Jungle is fine too)
    Note: I just play for fun. Idc if I win or lose. Of course, winning is still one of my priorities.
    Last edited by PolarisHD; 07-06-2015 at 09:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer King902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Behind Mahhtin
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    I play, my ign is King902.
    My region is North America.
    Level:6
    Skill Tier: Better than Quickcrafter
    Main Hero: Saw and Petal
    Preferred Role: Jungle or Solo lane.
    Last edited by King902; 07-07-2015 at 01:22 AM.
    ty aqua bb



    In game name: KingyKing
    ITS HALLOWEEEEEEN


    RIP Great Friends
    -Zeus(my daddyo)
    -Thermo(the kewl guy not entirely dead)
    -AramSevag(the savage not dead...yet)
    -iSparkels(the sparkliest of em all)
    -Shethrion(my waifu)
    -Blyoshi(the joy bringer)
    -Spotlight(the red nurse)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Tohru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    IGN is Tohru.
    Region is North America.
    Level: Idk I'll check back
    Skill Tier: Idk I'll check back
    Main Hero: Koshka
    Preferred Role: Jungle/Roam

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer dirknkobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Ign: dirknkobe
    Level: 13
    Region: NA
    Tier: silver pretty good
    Main: krul, Celeste, support adagio, ringo
    Working on: Rona and Catherine
    Bad with: koshka, fortress, and
    Last edited by dirknkobe; 07-07-2015 at 01:09 AM.
    IGN: GhengisKhan
    Level: 44


    Art done by Parpul/purple85

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer QuickCrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    IGN: TheFollowing
    Level: 14
    Tier: I'm not sure
    Main Hero: Ringo or Joule (depends on which hero my allies choose)
    Bad with: Ardan
    Region: North America
    QuickCrafter has just posted on this thread. Read this ^^

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Any EU players out there? D:

    bump.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    ITT: Add each other and/or post in this thread so you can create a party.

    I'll start:

    Username: PolarisHD
    Region: Europe
    Level: 5
    Skill Tier: 7 (The Hotness)
    Main Hero: Petal
    Preferred role: Lane (Jungle is fine too)
    Note: I just play for fun. Idc if I win or lose. Of course, winning is still one of my priorities.
    The game is hard to play though, I forgot which server I joined.... Anyways any good builds for beginners?
    Goals:

    1. 300/300 wls achieved
    2.300/3000 wls currently
    3. Focussed eyes 0/1
    4. p wings 0/1

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    7,992

    Default

    Lvl 7
    IGN Growmeh
    Region Europe
    Skill tier 4 golden
    Preferred hero: Ringo, Krul, Koshka and Glaive.
    Role: Support, Jungle, Lane sometimes.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    The game is hard to play though, I forgot which server I joined.... Anyways any good builds for beginners?
    Idk. I just recently started playing this game again and I'm stll trying to get the hang of it. You can try to search "Vainglory [Hero's name] build" in Google.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Lvl 7
    IGN Growmeh
    Region Europe
    Skill tier 4 golden
    Preferred hero: Ringo, Krul, Koshka and Glaive.
    Role: Support, Jungle, Lane sometimes.
    Want to play right now?

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Tohru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Wait, you can't play with other people from other reigons? Nuu I wanted to play I cri

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohru View Post
    Wait, you can't play with other people from other reigons? Nuu I wanted to play I cri
    Ikr. You can ask them to change your region, but the connection will suck.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Wait it's possible to change regions?
    Goals:

    1. 300/300 wls achieved
    2.300/3000 wls currently
    3. Focussed eyes 0/1
    4. p wings 0/1

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    7,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Idk. I just recently started playing this game again and I'm stll trying to get the hang of it. You can try to search "Vainglory [Hero's name] build" in Google.




    Want to play right now?
    I wish but sadly Im at my grandma and I dont have my ipad.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    Wait it's possible to change regions?
    Yeah. Just email the support. I forgot what their email is, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    I wish but sadly Im at my grandma and I dont have my ipad.
    Oh, okay.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •