Thread: Are you crazy?

Squire

My posts are so stupids? Or my posts don't have nothing interesting?

Lesser Knight

I never saw any of your posts...I rarely check this forum, or maybe they were already made.

Squire

lol. maybe your posts are stupid because you don't understand english very well? i just downloaded the main game the other day, and your asking questions that are kind of common knowledge.. lol.

Lesser Knight

Hey, that's not nice! You know what the good book says, don't you? It simply says that when you put someone down to build yourself up, you're basicly putting yourself lower then other people, but if you build yourself up by making others feel better, then your putting yourself higher then other people.
    Plus, you're being selfish by teasing. There's a nicer way to say it, such as "I can't understand what you were asking. Could you please give me more details" or something. I know it's more typing, but hey, it benifits you, too.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Dinkarl @ April 24 2004,13:22)]My posts are so stupids? Or my posts don't have nothing interesting?
    who are you anyway?

Lesser Wizard

His/Her name is Dinkarl and he/she is a warrior.
    "Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun...."