Thread: Teach me IT senpai

Default Teach me IT senpai

Could anyone give me links and websites to learn about IT like information about ips servers etc to know more about them. I want to learn more.
    And what is a packet loss?
    And could anyone explain in brief what a programming language is? Whats the easiest one?

Conan pls.
    Some of My Favourite Quotes
    Some Info About me.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ASAD View Post
    Could anyone give me links and websites to learn about IT like information about ips servers etc to know more about them. I want to learn more.
    And what is a packet loss?
    And could anyone explain in brief what a programming language is? Whats the easiest one?

Conan pls.
    I don't test my code...But when I do I DO IT IN PRODUCTION.

conan
    GIGeoGamer on YouTube
    GIGeoGamer on Twitter

Yall are awesome. Remember that. Life is Good so ENJOY IT. (Video Games APPROVED)

IGN: GIGeo
    Lvl : 60

Google is your friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GIGeo View Post
    I don't test my code...But when I do I DO IT IN PRODUCTION.

conan
    I have a second server for testing scripts and server configs

s1.1conan.com
    s2.1conan.com

a simple DNS query would reveal the DNS name and ips of my servers lol

I couldn't find anything on the internet about learning IT, but I can answer the next 2 questions.

A packet is basically a package of data that is sent from one network to the other. Packet loss occurs when one or more packets traveling to their destination don't reach it. It's usually caused by network congestion. Network congestion occurs when the packets arrive at the network faster than the network can send the packets. It's like in Growtopia, when you accidentally open a house entrance, and a bunch of people run through. You aren't fast enough to kick them all, since they will just run and go through the house entrance again. If you close the house entrance, that takes time, and the growtopians can then run to your item. So, you ban the growtopians 1 by 1. The same goes for packets, if too many arrive, and the network is not fast enough to send them, then they have to drop packets. That results in packet loss.

A programming language is a formal language used to communicate instructions to a machine. That's all there is to it. The easiest programming languages are Perl, Ruby, Python, Powershell according to the internet. However, if that's a bit too complicated, you can always use this.

Google is your friend...next time, just google it. You can find all this information there.
    "Most people walk like Clark Klent because they don't know they can fly like superman"
    []
    Clicky Clicky ^^^^ :3
    Level:53
    1 L because 2 Ls wouldn't fit.
    Mass Produce Everything!(WIP)

Quote Originally Posted by PonyGarYelow View Post
    I couldn't find anything on the internet about learning IT, but I can answer the next 2 questions.

A packet is basically a package of data that is sent from one network to the other. Packet loss occurs when one or more packets traveling to their destination don't reach it. It's usually caused by network congestion. Network congestion occurs when the packets arrive at the network faster than the network can send the packets. It's like in Growtopia, when you accidentally open a house entrance, and a bunch of people run through. You aren't fast enough to kick them all, since they will just run and go through the house entrance again. If you close the house entrance, that takes time, and the growtopians can then run to your item. So, you ban the growtopians 1 by 1. The same goes for packets, if too many arrive, and the network is not fast enough to send them, then they have to drop packets. That results in packet loss.

A programming language is a formal language used to communicate instructions to a machine. That's all there is to it. The easiest programming languages are Perl, Ruby, Python, Powershell according to the internet. However, if that's a bit too complicated, you can always use this.

Google is your friend...next time, just google it. You can find all this information there.
    A packet is like a mail lol imagine it as a mail and you would understand it quickly
    packet loss isnt just by network congestion. its also by the latency. Also by the route the packets go thru, some may get lost on its way.

Easiest is actually python.
    Programming is a language understandable by humans that will be converted to bytecode that is understandable by computers

You should ask my dad; he used to do that stuff.

*googles python*

Ty skrebs jk thanks everyone

Eh 1 more question whats the different between easy Program languages than hard ones?
    Last edited by ASAD; 07-11-2015 at 12:45 AM.
    Some of My Favourite Quotes
    Some Info About me.