"It's a choice"

Can you add:

5. Don't be a botter
    -Botters are annoying, and people dislike them

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    Mini-moooood

Mini-mod

MINI-MOD GET OUT.
    He is not Mini-Modding, He is just Helping.
    Sorry, i will not Help Anyone So People Stop Calling me "Mini-Mod".

Oh There is Better Things, Quitting Forums!

I Will Never forget that.

Huh, funny, I don't see anything about jumpscares a reason to get infractions -_-

Why Aimster...?
    Uh, hi.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    Damn, the grudge on mini mods is to high

Chill out
    This community has had a bad past with Mini Mods. You'd expect them just to let it go and just leave it, but no, no that can't happen.

Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DirtBow View Post
    He is not Mini-Modding, He is just Helping.
    I don't want to support the wrong side, but this has already been said. A mini-mod is a wannabe mod who looks at the rules and continuously repeats them in every thread that comes barely close to breaking rules. Of course, my definition could be wrong, so I don't know.
    lol

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebear View Post
    Some people help because they want or like to help. And instead of instantly bashing and jumping to conclusions, Maybe someone could have politely told him to edit his post with the correct information? But no... they'd probably be bashed for "mini modding" as well for trying to be helpful. /FP
    So.. you're going to hate on people who have lost faith in human integrity?.. That's like, being a hypocrite since we all have our opinions like you want to prove.

Listen, guides often earn the title "disdained by others", if you know what I mean. In other words, they just get thrown in the trash can like the others. You know that very well, too. When the stickies get spammed by mini-mods (or people just dropping by in stickies and post random things we already know), I bet they didn't even read the whole thing and just post that for the sake of posting mini-mod-ish.

And some people even post "Great guide!" when they're pitifully just doing it out of sympathy, or just for the sake of posting something. I find that very detestable.

Well, that's just m- Oh, wait. I mean us. Many of us. We all know this too good, but we encourage them and not accept the fact that it's true. Why? Too hurtful? Just tell them nicely and not encourage them before somebody flips out because he hates everything.

- - - Updated - - -

ps:

the only way a guide would be useful is;

a mod created it

stickied

frequently bumped by someone famous

fairly constructed

unique information is held

not just another short guide about scamming

or the developers made it

^^^ almost all you need.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Here are my thoughts on this whole thing.

Sakimi posted a thread about infractions in the forums. From what I saw, maybe 95% of the users that posted here showed no respect to OP at all. Most of the posts were saying that he was mini modding (some in pretty rude ways), but does that really contribute anything besides grudges and bad feelings?

Speaking of contribution, many users went off topic, purposefully trying to make the thread chaotic and messy. The whole point of a thread is to make a topic then have a discussion about it. This, combined with the rudeness can't be good for the forum. Going back to earlier, I think this is called a "lack of respect."

If you think some user is annoying, instead of posting about it, why not refrain from posting (especially if the message you want to convey is rude)? This is just from what I observed.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Here are my thoughts on this whole thing.

Sakimi posted a thread about infractions in the forums. From what I saw, maybe 95% of the users that posted here showed no respect to OP at all. Most of the posts were saying that he was mini modding (some in pretty rude ways), but does that really contribute anything besides grudges and bad feelings?

Speaking of contribution, many users went off topic, purposefully trying to make the thread chaotic and messy. The whole point of a thread is to make a topic then have a discussion about it. This, combined with the rudeness can't be good for the forum. Going back to earlier, I think this is called a "lack of respect."

If you think some user is annoying, instead of posting about it, why not refrain from posting (especially if the message you want to convey is rude)? This is just from what I observed.
    Because nobody bothered to warn him and continued to encourage him, knowing that some forumers here are very rude? Yeah. I think some of you guys are the really ones' who should change and bother to prevent. Not try to cure and bash after.

After all, we are like this.

I don't believe you (as in the general public) are like this, I believe you choose to be like this. In many other communities I've been in, this sort of behavior is not tolerated at all (where being rude and bashing others results in an account suspension). If many users thought more about their posts before they just typed in whatever came to their heads and hit the "submit reply" button, the forum would be a much different place.

Master Sorcerer

I don't believe you (as in the general public) are like this, I believe you choose to be like this. In many other communities I've been in, this sort of behavior is not tolerated at all (where being rude and bashing others results in an account suspension). If many users thought more about their posts before they just typed in whatever came to their heads and hit the "submit reply" button, the forum would be a much different place.
    I was in a community where rage threads, and bashing is not allowed up until now.

It's because we're given the freedom to do so, and state our opinions in such a manner. If others' weren't so stubborn I think some of us wouldn't be like this.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, we chose to be like this because we're not damn strongholds where we can just keep our experiences from our distinct environments we've been in. We can't handle our hatred if we were raised on a different environment from yours' and the others'.

I think you know who, and not who to ban.

*Makes a thread on how to not get an infraction* *posts it in the wrong subforum* *gets his thread moved to drama* *receives an infraction*

Quote Originally Posted by Sakimi View Post
    Well, I'm here to post about "How to stay away from Infraction"
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

First of all, Forumers have been talking 'bout ;How did They get an infraction from Moderators or Developers? What was their wrong?
    Actually It is easy to stay away from Infraction.

What you need is to read this:

1. You have to obey the rules on the forums! :
    You can see The forum rules here. http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ia-Forum-Rules by Solorien,

2. Posting on the correct Sub-Forums :
    As you know, There are new forumers Who dont know how to use the forums well, They like to post on the wrong sub-forums and make some people mad bout that,

- There are 9 Sub-Forums for Growtopia Forums ( I won't talk about another forums, Lets keep it about Growtopia)
    ---- Growtopia General Chat : You mainly talk about Growtopia, Nothing else.
    ---- Growtopia World Showcase and Collaboration Requests : You post your worlds here, To collaborate and let people help you, You can get a wotd from here too.
    ---- Introductions/Farewells/Drama : You mainly making dramas, Acting that you are quiting or stuff like that.
    ---- Growtopia Suggestions And Ideas : You can suggest to the developers What items do you want,, or You can talk about your ideas there.
    ---- Growtopia Market Place : Do you want to sell items or want to buy things? Here is the sub-forums for buyer and seller.
    ---- Contests, Competitions and Giveaways : Giving away things for competition winner? Want to host a contest? Here is the sub-forum for those things.
    ---- FanArt, Movies, and Stories : Are you an artist? A movie maker? Or a Writer? You can post anything here That is about Art.
    ---- Growtopia Bug Reports and Problems : Did you see a bug world? Are there any bugs on items? Report it here.
    ---- Growtopia Korea : Any korean in the forums? You guys can talk it in here too!

Those are the sub-forums for Growtopia Forums, Posting on the correct sub-forums wont get you an infraction,
    If you did that for the first time, The Moderators or Developers might forgive, But dont do that several times, That might get you an infraction.

3. Dont Make Dramas and Say Bad words :
    -- Making dramas are actually a horrible thing in this forums, As, It makes people mad, and Of course, Make Moderators sad. Just stay away from dramas, stop doing those. and You are free from Infraction,
    -- Badwords. Dont you think it's awful? Nasty? As i know, Some guys like to say badwords when theyre uncontrollable by themselves, Do you get any relieve when you say badwords? NO! Lets try not to vulgar.

4. Spamming Moderators or Developers :
    -- Developers, As well as Moderators, Get spammed and flooded with messages on the forums, Try not to spam them with messages, You want to be a good Growtopian., Well, Spamming isnt good, They can get you an infraction and as well as Curse or Ban.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Those are the things 'bout Infraction, If anyone want to add things, Feel free to comment, Thankyou,
    Hope this one helps.
    Cool guide Sakimi

Btw that was a joke and no bash or anything like that, in fact, this thread is useful for people who just got to forums.

IMO, this thread should be stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitoe View Post
    Btw that was a joke and no bash or anything like that, in fact, this thread is useful for people who just got to forums.

IMO, this thread should be stickied.
    .... Basically forum rules.
    Ign: Twistoffate

"It's a choice"

.... Basically forum rules.
    I'm sorry Mr Always Negative

Quote Originally Posted by craft3d View Post
    This community has had a bad past with Mini Mods. You'd expect them just to let it go and just leave it, but no, no that can't happen..
    Yea I get it, but the replies to the op was rude as hell

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry Mr Always Negative
    It's not negativity at all...

"It's a choice"

- - - Updated - - -

It's not negativity at all...
    You tend to be really negative... Haven't seen a lot of posts of you recently tho, but you used to be like that.

You tend to be really negative... Haven't seen a lot of posts of you recently tho, but you used to be like that.
    Or you see all my words negative

"It's a choice"

Or you see all my words negative
    Could be. Anyways, back to topic!

tf is my favorite midlaner ;_;

Master Sorcerer

Yeah, I guess that they could tone it down but no, that wouldn't be sensible. Bashing works so much better.
    lol