Thread: Question about about sponsoring

Default Question about about sponsoring

So, the last time i checked, sponsoring is paying wls to have an item of your liking added to the game. Having known this, ive been wondering:

Are you only allowed to add 1 SPRITE to the game, or is it an item with a certain amount.

If you dont know what a sprite is, its basically anything in a game, idk. For example, the fist is a sprite. Your player is a sprite. Particles are all little sprites.

What i mean is, lets say you wanna sponsor a Missle Launcher. The weapon itself is one sprite but the missle bullet ammo whatever is another. Would you not be allowed to do that since its 2 sprites, or is it understandable? If its ok, whats the max amount of sprites you can have from one item? Thanks for reading,

~Swaginaut of Sweg
    Hi, im Swaginaut!
    So swag that the swaggy swag gods have swaggily promoted me to swaggy swag master of swaggy swaginauts!

The missile launcher and the missiles will count as one item. The missiles are coming from the launcher after all. With this, I conclude that you can add more than one sprite on your sponsored item.

My Gungnir has 3 sprites, I guess? Correct me if I'm wrong. Here they are:
    The spear itself.
    The lightning ball.
    The lightning.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 13

Encountered a problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com

Default Ah

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    The missile launcher and the missiles will count as one item. The missiles are coming from the launcher after all. With this, I conclude that you can add more than one sprite on your sponsored item.

My Gungnir has 3 sprites, I guess? Correct me if I'm wrong. Here they are:
    The spear itself.
    The lightning ball.
    The lightning.

Ok. Thanks. It all makes sense now.
    Hi, im Swaginaut!
    So swag that the swaggy swag gods have swaggily promoted me to swaggy swag master of swaggy swaginauts!

We travel the worlds, protecting them from darkness!

I do believe that you can have as many sprites as your heart desires, to some extent.
    What I mean is, you wouldn't be able to have an AK-47 with all these little bullets everywhere but maybe one or two, do you understand?
    “Thinking of you, wherever you are.
    We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun.

There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.”

#VentusIsLove #RoxasIsLife #ItsAllRikuNow #SoraFTW #Axel4Life

So I've been dreaming of sponsoring something fiery/Phoenix-related lately... If I were to (hypothetically) have my item all planned out, I could just post on the forum about my idea (advertise it, get opinions), then message Seth or Hamumu in-game and offer tons of world locks, to have my item added to the game?

Sorry if I have it all wrong
    I like to keep things simple, meaning no big pictures or fancy fonts xD Sorry!

Thanks for chillin' with me! (Or just reading my post for two seconds)
    Have good one!

-ScribbleCat

*UPDATE!* I've changed my name from Phoenix1714 to ScribbleCat, both in GT and on social media. Go check out my new forums account, ScribbleCat!