Thread: Am i the only one?

Serf

So i was wondering... am i the only one who actually bought this game... oh lets see... five years ago? Oh yea and that reminds me... on the back of the case theres a screenie of an inventory. In it, it shows some lighting magic skill, some nuke magic skill, a boomerang, and a weird lookin red potion. Anyone know what it is? Been wonderin for some time...

Lesser Wizard

i guess your graphics are bad or that's how it is 5 years ago. red potions should be str. up potion or healing one,boomerangs are probably throwing axe, and nuke magic can be hellfire magic.not sure about the lighting magic though.

Serf

The screen was on the back of the cd case that the game came with, so it wasnt graphics. I'm guessing its one of the earliest mods for dink... back when mili vanilli and mystery island were the only ones lol.

Lesser Wizard

maybe it changed past 5 years ago. did you download the full game for dink? is there some changes with the differences of your cd with the dowload?

i didn't know u can buy the game, i guess i got the better deal then
    See What I Can Do

Lesser Wizard

wonder how much it costs back then. oh well, at least free is better than paying

yeah i hate paying for items online i don't trust ordering i like my games bought from a store
    See What I Can Do