Thread: Life is Strange

Banned

Default Life is Strange

Anyone play Life is Strange? I don't play it, but I watch Jacksepticeye's gameplay of it since he chooses the exact thingies I would choose.

If anyone doesn't know, Life is Strange is one of those story games where you can decide some stuff that the main characters do.

Valiant hearts game of te year kk
    Ain't none of em loyal.

This might be a coincidence but I just watched PewDiePie playing Life is Strange.

When will episode 4 come out? I can't wait, haha.

And to answer your question, no, I rather watch the gameplay than playing it myself, that is just me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    You're too fast to be a turtle. Hahaha.

I'm just an ordinary player. My in-game name is Creaturtle. Well, don't be shy to message me if you need some help!
    If you have a problem, you can e-mail the support at support@growtopiagame.com.

Feel free to visit my latest world named APPCENTER! It's not done yet though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Creaturtle View Post
    This might be a coincidence but I just watched PewDiePie playing Life is Strange.

When will episode 4 come out? I can't wait, haha.

And to answer your question, no, I rather watch the gameplay than playing it myself, that is just me though.
    Episode 4 just came out yesterday. Pewds is uploading a vid of it today

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    Episode 4 just came out yesterday. Pewds is uploading a vid of it today
    Woah! Did not realise that, I don't refresh their youtube channels everyday.

Thanks man, I'm going to watch it later/tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    You're too fast to be a turtle. Hahaha.

I'm just an ordinary player. My in-game name is Creaturtle. Well, don't be shy to message me if you need some help!
    If you have a problem, you can e-mail the support at support@growtopiagame.com.

Feel free to visit my latest world named APPCENTER! It's not done yet though.

Banned

Yep, like Telltale games, Life is Strange is an awesome game that gets you on the edge of your seat. Maybe Square Enix could rival Telltale for the best story based game, heck it might inspire other developers to make their own story based games! The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Life is Strange are one of the best games I've ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkoftime View Post
    Valiant hearts game of te year kk
    I want that game. I cri. ;-;
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

I just watched episode 4, THE PLOT TWIST! I'm soooo scared right now. (+ worried until episode 5 comes out)

If anyone wants spoilers, sure. PM.
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Peasant

Default Videos too long

Jacks first Life Is Strange Video was about 2 hours long :0 I just wish he could make it 30 minutes so i wont have to remember where i last left off.