Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I have a suggestion.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Kragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,105

    Default I have a suggestion.

    Honestly, when I'm playing Teams, for example... 3 versus 3. It's annoying when both of you're teammates leave while you play alone being triple teamed. I get it if you disconnected, but leaving on person because you "think" you can't catch up, but it's better to try than give up.

    I would suggest a larger amount of cp lost if you leave.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DeathSkull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kragor View Post
    Honestly, when I'm playing Teams, for example... 3 versus 3. It's annoying when both of you're teammates leave while you play alone being triple teamed. I get it if you disconnected, but leaving on person because you "think" you can't catch up, but it's better to try than give up.

    I would suggest a larger amount of cp lost if you leave.
    But, whats the point of staying if you're gonna lose...lol

    Once we get far enough behind, I leave and go play a different match, so I can earn my cp that I lost back quicker.
    Uh, hi.


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Kragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSkull View Post
    But, whats the point of staying if you're gonna lose...lol

    Once we get far enough behind, I leave and go play a different match, so I can earn my cp that I lost back quicker.
    Exactly, how are you sure you're going to lose? I once played a game 20-6, we caught up and finished winning.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DeathSkull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kragor View Post
    Exactly, how are you sure you're going to lose? I once played a game 20-6, we caught up and finished winning.
    Usually don't happen though. But I'll start trying not to leave as much.
    Uh, hi.


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard sonsoftanked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in merica yyeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Idc what the score is or what people say even if its 100-0 im stayin cuz 1 never give up and 2 i was ina match when it was 1vs3 score was 37 16 towards the end they all disconnected and guess who won
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

  6. #6
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonsoftanked View Post
    Idc what the score is or what people say even if its 100-0 im stayin cuz 1 never give up and 2 i was ina match when it was 1vs3 score was 37 16 towards the end they all disconnected and guess who won
    lol.

    Oh, and ur vid:
    "Lagger?!!" xD

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard sonsoftanked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in merica yyeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryamish View Post
    lol.

    Oh, and ur vid:
    "Lagger?!!" xD
    which video if ur talkin to me
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Kragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonsoftanked View Post
    which video if ur talkin to me
    I believe rayamish was talking to you since I don't post videos, also we need more people like you, no one likes a quitter.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •