Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: This is a message I'd like for Hamumu to see.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default This is a message I'd like for Hamumu to see.

    Why was CrimsonEagle banned permanently? The guy did the exact same things that some forumers today, here, are doing now. It's unfair that we get a tiny infraction, while he gets a ban. He actually wants to come back, and he's apologized. Give him a chance, and as you saw in the previous SydeFx thread, he wasn't the old him. He argued quite civilly, he may have called someone an ass, but is that really equivalent to what he previously did around 2013? I just beg of you, let him back to this game and forums, give him a chance. I thought these forums were decent and had amazing developers with tons of respect towards the people who support them by playing their game(s). I really think he deserves a chance, if you do this, I'll be more respectful towards you and others if you wish me to. Just please, get CrimsonEagle back. We talked in PMs, and I actually felt bad for him. He has been hiding with alt accounts in these forums reading our threads and posts, doesn't that signify how badly he wants to be back? If you give me no for an answer, I at least need some support to why not.

    The only reason I made a thread to get you to see it was because, your inbox was full.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,475

    Default

    Perma-bans were supposed to be a last resort.

    We'll be glad to welcome him back with open arms.
    (Also thanks to dreary i got his irl pic lolol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    Perma-bans were supposed to be a last resort.

    We'll be glad to welcome him back with open arms.
    (Also thanks to dreary i got his irl pic lolol)
    Correct, but did CrimsonEagle do things that were way worse than what we do now? I continuously get banned off the forums, and come back, but I don't have a permanent ban that comes my way.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Correct, but did CrimsonEagle do things that were way worse than what we do now? I continuously get banned off the forums, and come back, but I don't have a permanent ban that comes my way.
    I don't really mean it that way though.

    I'd be glad to see him interact with other people. That's all, really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    I don't really mean it that way though.

    I'd be glad to see him interact with other people. That's all, really.
    Mkkkk, let's hope Hamumu replies to this thread. The reason to why he did it was actually a good reason.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    inb4; hamumu or a random guy "rules are rules. no ban evading"
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Don't assume you know what people are banned for, or how many times they absolutely trashed our community and our rules, OR that you know which alts were theirs. There are a lot of people who are permabanned who you probably think are lovely people, but you don't know that on various alts they spammed our entire forum with porn or profanity, on multiple occasions, coming back on several different accounts until we had to ban their entire IP. Some people go NUTS when they get banned. Lots of people have gotten lots of chances. People tend to give themselves extra chances by sneaking back on - bad idea, because sneaking back on is itself an offense. We only permaban those who are highly destructive to our community and it's ABSOLUTELY not worth our time or effort or risk to bother giving them another shot. It won't happen. The people who do sneak back on prove this themselves - we only ever find out about them because of their crappy behavior when they sneak back in. They can't change who they are. I won't speak to the details of any specific cases, but you need to REALLY understand that you don't know the truth of any individual's situation.

    You will learn nothing about CrimsonEagle's case in this thread, except this: There is no chance that CrimsonEagle will ever be tolerated in the Growtopia community again. None at all. Bridges have been burned, salted, and detonated with nukes, all by him. He will sneak back, of course. But every time we catch him, we will remove him again. There are many others just like him. Don't be one. Be a nice person.

    The biggest thing is this: Growtopia is just a game. If you get banned from it, NO BIG DEAL. You never play any one game for more than a couple years at the most anyway, and there are literally millions of other games just as good that could appeal to you more. You lose virtually nothing by being banned from a specific game. Go play a different one and have a nice life. Learn the lesson about not abusing people, and maybe you'll last longer in that different game. It's REALLY NOT HARD. And this is why we don't feel any particular need to carefully allow everybody a million opportunities to try again and again with our game. They can go try again with another game and see how that goes. We only want people who have learned how to be decent human beings in our game, for the sake of our players. Any total jerkturtle who hangs out in our game is just one more bad thing in our game for our good players to have to deal with. Who gains in that situation? Absolutely nobody but the jerkturtle. They make our game/forum demonstrably worse for everyone else, so removing them is the best thing we can do. More chances does not improve things.

    If you have a different philosophy on jerkturtles, then employ it on YOUR community and game. Ours is run by us, using our philosophy.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    The biggest thing is this: Growtopia is just a game.
    I knew it.

    They slightly did have the out-look of us being insane. (Well, relatively)
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Don't assume you know what people are banned for, or how many times they absolutely trashed our community and our rules, OR that you know which alts were theirs. There are a lot of people who are permabanned who you probably think are lovely people, but you don't know that on various alts they spammed our entire forum with porn or profanity, on multiple occasions, coming back on several different accounts until we had to ban their entire IP. Some people go NUTS when they get banned. Lots of people have gotten lots of chances. People tend to give themselves extra chances by sneaking back on - bad idea, because sneaking back on is itself an offense. We only permaban those who are highly destructive to our community and it's ABSOLUTELY not worth our time or effort or risk to bother giving them another shot. It won't happen. The people who do sneak back on prove this themselves - we only ever find out about them because of their crappy behavior when they sneak back in. They can't change who they are. I won't speak to the details of any specific cases, but you need to REALLY understand that you don't know the truth of any individual's situation.

    You will learn nothing about CrimsonEagle's case in this thread, except this: There is no chance that CrimsonEagle will ever be tolerated in the Growtopia community again. None at all. Bridges have been burned, salted, and detonated with nukes, all by him. He will sneak back, of course. But every time we catch him, we will remove him again. There are many others just like him. Don't be one. Be a nice person.

    The biggest thing is this: Growtopia is just a game. If you get banned from it, NO BIG DEAL. You never play any one game for more than a couple years at the most anyway, and there are literally millions of other games just as good that could appeal to you more. You lose virtually nothing by being banned from a specific game. Go play a different one and have a nice life. Learn the lesson about not abusing people, and maybe you'll last longer in that different game. It's REALLY NOT HARD. And this is why we don't feel any particular need to carefully allow everybody a million opportunities to try again and again with our game. They can go try again with another game and see how that goes. We only want people who have learned how to be decent human beings in our game, for the sake of our players. Any total jerkturtle who hangs out in our game is just one more bad thing in our game for our good players to have to deal with. Who gains in that situation? Absolutely nobody but the jerkturtle. They make our game/forum demonstrably worse for everyone else, so removing them is the best thing we can do. More chances does not improve things.

    If you have a different philosophy on jerkturtles, then employ it on YOUR community and game. Ours is run by us, using our philosophy.
    I've went through tons of threads that CrimsonEagle has caused drama in, and in none have I found something about porn. I can't say that I'm right, because you might've deleted the threads, but I can't agree that he could've done such a thing. Plus, if he did it once, why wouldn't he continously do it with each alt account he made? It's because he's sorry, he made an apology thread hoping to be accepted back into the community, but you guys never think to let go of the past. You think drama makes the forums worse? Heck, I bet most people are here for the drama (clarification, I am).

    Pictures of him were leaked on the internet, and for all we know, he was shy at the time and didn't want people to know what he looked like. This caught he off guard, as he didn't expect his friends to completely destroy his privacy like that. What if you were so shy, that you didn't want to have picture of yourself on the Internet, and your best friend back stabbed you and did it anyway. How would you feel? Is that a feeling you would like? Well crimson surely didn't, so he was pissed to the point that he changed. He lost his trust in good friends.

    I've been a nice person so many times in these forums, but how would you feel if you wasted about 3 years of your life on a game, to realize that the developers made unjust rules that you can't deal with? I literally wasted 3 years of my life on this game, to hear,"If you don't like this game, you can leave"? Are you kidding me? We support your game, and you can't find the need to hear us out when we want rules changed? We want democracy, just like with the casinos, can't you do the same for many things people want here? It's completely unfair that people who support you guys and get you money, can't even choose to try to at least vote for something they want.

    Just a game? You do realize that this is one of the only games of its kind other than cubic castles and deep world. I've searched everywhere, and I mean everywhere to find a game as good as this, but I simply couldn't find it. If you could give me a heads up on that, I'll gladly leave this game.

    So your philosophy is, people shouldn't be able to vote for what they want, nor can they make profit out of our game because, you know, we deserve all the money for all the hard work we put on this game. Well guess what? You're wrong. So many people have worked on getting this game famous and better, such as Phonecatss, Wicker10, EasyE (he deserves what he got), etc. They waste hours of their days, to make videos that help you guys out. I'm still waiting to see whether wicker10 gets his special item for being the most subscribed youtuber for Growtopia.

    Please let us vote, we deserve a right to get you guys to implement things we would wish to see in the future. Thank you, and have a great day.
    Last edited by Telman; 08-07-2015 at 05:26 PM.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    yoshi’s island or something
    Posts
    5,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    I've went through tons of threads that CrimsonEagle has caused drama in, and in none have I found something about porn. I can't say that I'm right, because you might've deleted the threads, but I can't agree that he could've done such a thing. Plus, if he did it once, why wouldn't he continously do it with each alt account he made? It's because he's sorry, he made an apology thread hoping to be accepted back into the community, but you guys never think to let go of the past. You think drama makes the forums worse? Heck, I bet most people are here for the drama (clarification, I am).

    Pictures of him were leaked on the internet, and for all we know, he was shy at the time and didn't want people to know what he looked like. This caught he off guard, as he didn't expect his friends to completely destroy his privacy like that. What if you were so shy, that you didn't want to have picture of yourself on the Internet, and your best friend back stabbed you and did it anyway. How would you feel? Is that a feeling you would like? Well crimson surely didn't, so he was pissed to the point that he changed. He lost his trust in good friends.

    I've been a nice person so many times in these forums, but how would you feel if you wasted about 3 years of your life on a game, to realize that the developers made unjust rules that you can't deal with? I literally wasted 3 years of my life on this game, to hear,"If you don't like this game, you can leave"? Are you kidding me? We support your game, and you can't find the need to hear us out when we want rules changed? We want democracy, just like with the casinos, can't you do the same for many things people want here? It's completely unfair that people who support you guys and get you money, can't even choose to try to at least vote for something they want.

    Just a game? You do realize that this is one of the only games of its kind other than cubic castles and deep world. I've searched everywhere, and I mean everywhere to find a game as good as this, but I simply couldn't find it. If you could give me a heads up on that, I'll gladly leave this game.

    So your philosophy is, people shouldn't be able to vote for what they want, nor can they make profit out of our game because, you know, we deserve all the money for all the hard work we put on this game. Well guess what? You're wrong. So many people have worked on getting this game famous and better, such as Phonecatss, Wicker10, EasyE (he deserves what he got), etc. They waste hours of their days, to make videos that help you guys out. I'm still waiting to see whether wicker10 gets his special item for being the most subscribed youtuber for Growtopia.

    Please let us vote, we deserve a right to get you guys to implement things we would wish to see in the future. Thank you, and have a great day.
    TL;DR

    You needed to add :hat: to the end.
    discord: Applez#7650

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Applez View Post
    TL;DR

    You needed to add to the end.
    Did it, well Hamumu will hopefully read it.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    I've went through tons of threads that CrimsonEagle has caused drama in, and in none have I found something about porn. I can't say that I'm right, because you might've deleted the threads, but I can't agree that he could've done such a thing. Plus, if he did it once, why wouldn't he continously do it with each alt account he made? It's because he's sorry, he made an apology thread hoping to be accepted back into the community, but you guys never think to let go of the past. You think drama makes the forums worse? Heck, I bet most people are here for the drama (clarification, I am).

    Pictures of him were leaked on the internet, and for all we know, he was shy at the time and didn't want people to know what he looked like. This caught he off guard, as he didn't expect his friends to completely destroy his privacy like that. What if you were so shy, that you didn't want to have picture of yourself on the Internet, and your best friend back stabbed you and did it anyway. How would you feel? Is that a feeling you would like? Well crimson surely didn't, so he was pissed to the point that he changed. He lost his trust in good friends.

    I've been a nice person so many times in these forums, but how would you feel if you wasted about 3 years of your life on a game, to realize that the developers made unjust rules that you can't deal with? I literally wasted 3 years of my life on this game, to hear,"If you don't like this game, you can leave"? Are you kidding me? We support your game, and you can't find the need to hear us out when we want rules changed? We want democracy, just like with the casinos, can't you do the same for many things people want here? It's completely unfair that people who support you guys and get you money, can't even choose to try to at least vote for something they want.

    Just a game? You do realize that this is one of the only games of its kind other than cubic castles and deep world. I've searched everywhere, and I mean everywhere to find a game as good as this, but I simply couldn't find it. If you could give me a heads up on that, I'll gladly leave this game.

    So your philosophy is, people shouldn't be able to vote for what they want, nor can they make profit out of our game because, you know, we deserve all the money for all the hard work we put on this game. Well guess what? You're wrong. So many people have worked on getting this game famous and better, such as Phonecatss, Wicker10, EasyE (he deserves what he got), etc. They waste hours of their days, to make videos that help you guys out. I'm still waiting to see whether wicker10 gets his special item for being the most subscribed youtuber for Growtopia.

    Please let us vote, we deserve a right to get you guys to implement things we would wish to see in the future. Thank you, and have a great day.
    Democracy? Rights? Privilege? Deserve? Such strong words of fallace from broken hope, and failed expectations. I'm not siding with Hamumu here, but I think you've got the wrong idea. The concept should really be simple, it's that there was no question to be answered of your's to begin with. I see that you want to give him a chance, but do you speak for all of us; most especially, Hamumu? Does your opinion matter for all of us, will it? It doesn't change anything. If you want to change the society, then change their "song" in which they have been inspired in.

    We all have our own stories, yet, you try to force your belief on us? All of us? You want him back, because you have faith - I understand. But they don't want him back because you can't proclaim a solid statement in which you have touched us. You're attempts are all mere failure. We don't deserve anything. We're all the same - forumers. We're only in a community in which we have to comply in rules - even Hamumu. Ban-evading is illegal.

    Even if you are that desperate you have to have at least a solid statement on why? A mere "he have changed" alibi doesn't work. He's just a forumer, just like us.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Democracy? Rights? Privilege? Deserve? Such strong words of fallace from broken hope, and failed expectations. I'm not siding with Hamumu here, but I think you've got the wrong idea. The concept should really be simple, it's that there was no question to be answered of your's to begin with. I see that you want to give him a chance, but do you speak for all of us; most especially, Hamumu? Does your opinion matter for all of us, will it? It doesn't change anything. If you want to change the society, then change their "song" in which they have been inspired in.

    We all have our own stories, yet, you try to force your belief on us? All of us? You want him back, because you have faith - I understand. But they don't want him back because you can't proclaim a solid statement in which you have touched us. You're attempts are all mere failure. We don't deserve anything. We're all the same - forumers. We're only in a community in which we have to comply in rules - even Hamumu. Ban-evading is illegal.

    Even if you are that desperate you have to have at least a solid statement on why? A mere "he have changed" alibi doesn't work. He's just a forumer, just like us.
    I've talked to him, he seems like a good person who was broken a long time ago. I already told Hamumu that he broke because people invaded his privacy, and they were his friends. What would you feel? I understand his pain, if my friends leaked photos of me on the Internet, I wouldn't just be pissed, but I would get ready to lose a friend. I don't force you to believe me, but I looked back in the old threads, and many people said he lost his mind and started causing drama because his photos were leaked. He afterwards even apologized for losing his mind like that in a different thread.

    Ban evading is illegal, but he tried to apologize billions of times, the developers just don't listen. They keep the past as the present, if we don't live to forgive and forget, then there is no reason I should stay here, I guess. After this thread is over, a decision by me will take place.

    Do I care whether your opinion matters to me? Nope, because anyone can say what they want, I don't find Crimson as a bad person. When he came back with another account, he even made a lot of funny jokes that got him to gain respect. He's not a horrible person, I've watched so many threads that he was included in, and he did the exact same things me and probably others forumers did.

    If the forumers don't want him back, that's they're choice. We can't just put someone down for mistakes they may have made in their past, we're human beings, and when our buttons are played with, we overreact and act differently, but so what? I, as a forumer, am entitled to an opinion that I could bring wth me as long as I wish to, and so are you guys, don't get me wrong.

    Anyways, we shouldn't make the forums simple. It makes things difficult, as we should have a voice in this community, as many others have said in threads. Thanks for replying, good day.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,224

    Default

    Why did he get banned? What did he do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    I've talked to him, he seems like a good person who was broken a long time ago. I already told Hamumu that he broke because people invaded his privacy, and they were his friends. What would you feel? I understand his pain, if my friends leaked photos of me on the Internet, I wouldn't just be pissed, but I would get ready to lose a friend. I don't force you to believe me, but I looked back in the old threads, and many people said he lost his mind and started causing drama because his photos were leaked. He afterwards even apologized for losing his mind like that in a different thread.

    Ban evading is illegal, but he tried to apologize billions of times, the developers just don't listen. They keep the past as the present, if we don't live to forgive and forget, then there is no reason I should stay here, I guess. After this thread is over, a decision by me will take place.

    Do I care whether your opinion matters to me? Nope, because anyone can say what they want, I don't find Crimson as a bad person. When he came back with another account, he even made a lot of funny jokes that got him to gain respect. He's not a horrible person, I've watched so many threads that he was included in, and he did the exact same things me and probably others forumers did.

    If the forumers don't want him back, that's they're choice. We can't just put someone down for mistakes they may have made in their past, we're human beings, and when our buttons are played with, we overreact and act differently, but so what? I, as a forumer, am entitled to an opinion that I could bring wth me as long as I wish to, and so are you guys, don't get me wrong.

    Anyways, we shouldn't make the forums simple. It makes things difficult, as we should have a voice in this community, as many others have said in threads. Thanks for replying, good day.
    Dude, you are taking this WAY too seriously.

    He did bad things once, chances are he'll do it again.

    Hamumu knows the risk and won't take it, which is the smart choice.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateThis View Post
    Dude, you are taking this WAY too seriously.

    He did bad things once, chances are he'll do it again.

    Hamumu knows the risk and won't take it, which is the smart choice.
    Then why am I here? I bashed so many people back in 2014, and yet he gave me a chance. I swore at people, and said inappropriate things towards moderators.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Why did he get banned? What did he do?
    He started being hateful towards others because he trusted his friends with a photo of him irl, and they caused it to be posted in the forums. This being said, people knew what CrimsonEagle looked like, and this got him upset.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer BLYoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On my island
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    [quote from banned person removed. Banned people don't get to post]

    A permaban is a permaban. Rules are there for a reason. Break the rules, and you're out. Severely break the rules, and you're out for good. Everything done from your account/alts are your responsibility.

    Let me give you an introduction to the real world. You don't always get second chances in life. You dropped out of high school? That was your decision, you can't change it. You robbed a bank and murdered someone? You get sent to prison for life, you can't change it. Every action you do, everything you say will always be heard, seen, or discovered by the people around you eventually.

    Of course, Growtopia isn't life. Growtopia is just a game, meant for entertainment. However, as an MMO, it has its rules. It also has its corresponding punishments for its rules. If CrimsonEagle was permabanned, he will always be banned for life. If he's evading his ban (like breaking out of jail), he will eventually be caught and banned again on that account/ip. All because of mistakes made in the past.

    And I agree, humans aren't perfect. We all make mistakes. But as I have said before, sometimes our mistakes leave permanent marks, even the little ones. Which is why he will always be banned.

    And no, these forums don't have to be like the Terarria and Minecraft forums. I don't even see why you think they need to be alike? Because other than the game genre, the forums have nothing to do with each other. And yes, these forums are "normal". Moderators are here to punish forum rulebreakers, lock threads, and delete threads. There are subforums which keep the forums organized. And it is quite peaceful, unless you choose to visit the drama subforum, or the General Chat subforum (with drama threads that should be placed in the drama subforum).
    Last edited by Hamumu; 08-07-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: ban text removed

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    [quote from banned person removed. Banned people don't get to post]

    A permaban is a permaban. Rules are there for a reason. Break the rules, and you're out. Severely break the rules, and you're out for good. Everything done from your account/alts are your responsibility.

    Let me give you an introduction to the real world. You don't always get second chances in life. You dropped out of high school? That was your decision, you can't change it. You robbed a bank and murdered someone? You get sent to prison for life, you can't change it. Every action you do, everything you say will always be heard, seen, or discovered by the people around you eventually.

    Of course, Growtopia isn't life. Growtopia is just a game, meant for entertainment. However, as an MMO, it has its rules. It also has its corresponding punishments for its rules. If CrimsonEagle was permabanned, he will always be banned for life. If he's evading his ban (like breaking out of jail), he will eventually be caught and banned again on that account/ip. All because of mistakes made in the past.

    And I agree, humans aren't perfect. We all make mistakes. But as I have said before, sometimes our mistakes leave permanent marks, even the little ones. Which is why he will always be banned.

    And no, these forums don't have to be like the Terarria and Minecraft forums. I don't even see why you think they need to be alike? Because other than the game genre, the forums have nothing to do with each other. And yes, these forums are "normal". Moderators are here to punish forum rulebreakers, lock threads, and delete threads. There are subforums which keep the forums organized. And it is quite peaceful, unless you choose to visit the drama subforum, or the General Chat subforum (with drama threads that should be placed in the drama subforum).
    If a person committed a crime and went to jail, well that's different from the situation. Crimson probably put a link to hentai or anything like that, okay, he got his punishment. But it's been 2 years for god sake, he's changed. That's like saying a person who killed someone should go to jail forever because he or she will never change. It's stupid and dumb.

    Crimson actually helped a lot with his alt accounts, but the administrators don't understand what that is, well maybe because they're one sided and unintelligent in many ways. These developers only care for the games that even give the money (general statement), like seriously, they stopped making as many tanked updates because it wasn't producing as much money as Growtopia. They literally never cared about our entertainment, just theirs. They're narsaccistic and ignorant. Open your eyes everyone, for god sake.

    I'm getting very annoyed by these forums and I'll be quitting after this thread ends, heck I even just hosted a drop game to get banned for 20 days, and if you want to know whether I scammed someone or not, no I didn't. I gave them every single prize that was dropped. Developers can even check the logs, idc.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    I've talked to him, he seems like a good person who was broken a long time ago. I already told Hamumu that he broke because people invaded his privacy, and they were his friends. What would you feel? I understand his pain, if my friends leaked photos of me on the Internet, I wouldn't just be pissed, but I would get ready to lose a friend. I don't force you to believe me, but I looked back in the old threads, and many people said he lost his mind and started causing drama because his photos were leaked. He afterwards even apologized for losing his mind like that in a different thread.

    Ban evading is illegal, but he tried to apologize billions of times, the developers just don't listen. They keep the past as the present, if we don't live to forgive and forget, then there is no reason I should stay here, I guess. After this thread is over, a decision by me will take place.

    Do I care whether your opinion matters to me? Nope, because anyone can say what they want, I don't find Crimson as a bad person. When he came back with another account, he even made a lot of funny jokes that got him to gain respect. He's not a horrible person, I've watched so many threads that he was included in, and he did the exact same things me and probably others forumers did.

    If the forumers don't want him back, that's they're choice. We can't just put someone down for mistakes they may have made in their past, we're human beings, and when our buttons are played with, we overreact and act differently, but so what? I, as a forumer, am entitled to an opinion that I could bring wth me as long as I wish to, and so are you guys, don't get me wrong.

    Anyways, we shouldn't make the forums simple. It makes things difficult, as we should have a voice in this community, as many others have said in threads. Thanks for replying, good day.
    Do you seriously think of all forum communities, this one is a special snowflake and is bound with sympathy? This is the internet, and even if I didn't want to, you and me will always be a stereotype of a bandwagon we all have to follow.

    "Entitled to our own opinions" I've already seen this a lot and I don't need someone rubbing his opinion to be implemented as if it was a prodigious statement to bring joy to everyone telling that to me. I don't hate you, nor Crim. But you lack common sense to even understand with sound judgement, lack of good trait, with a discriminated beholder, you cannot change anything. Fact or opinion, answer or question. Please be noted that Hamumu and Seth will decide for we have no rights over this place. You can beg all you want, and make a move out of sympathy - we all know. We know that feeling because it's natural human instinct. We share empathy and resonate with each other, and for that, it makes it harder for you because we see no point in bringing him back because he's sorry.

    How much do you believe in placid and dull waters zealously? Do you have hope in fallacious hopes broken by change this much? Any alibi do not work for opinion, or fact, we don't want either. We want answers because you have given no meaning.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    If a person committed a crime and went to jail, well that's different from the situation. Crimson probably put a link to hentai or anything like that, okay, he got his punishment. But it's been 2 years for god sake, he's changed. That's like saying a person who killed someone should go to jail forever because he or she will never change. It's stupid and dumb.

    Crimson actually helped a lot with his alt accounts, but the administrators don't understand what that is, well maybe because they're one sided and unintelligent in many ways. These developers only care for the games that even give the money (general statement), like seriously, they stopped making as many tanked updates because it wasn't producing as much money as Growtopia. They literally never cared about our entertainment, just theirs. They're narsaccistic and ignorant. Open your eyes everyone, for god sake.

    I'm getting very annoyed by these forums and I'll be quitting after this thread ends, heck I even just hosted a drop game to get banned for 20 days, and if you want to know whether I scammed someone or not, no I didn't. I gave them every single prize that was dropped. Developers can even check the logs, idc.
    We live in a world broken by change, do you think change is 'good' even if it is for the better? You believe that and choose to generalize it to all of us as if we are to accept your opinion? I have dealt with a lot of problems in real-life and I have already made the conclusion that there's already nothing to lose. This is just a straight road we're walking. It was all planned, created by our decisions. If you can't accept your decision and seek for another chance, would life even change by then? No. Eventually you would break down because you back-downed and repeat your same mistake again. Why you ask? It's because you're you, and I'm me. It's a law complied to only ourselves and ONLY ourselves.

    Changes are nothing compared to problems. Problems are nothing compared to life. And life is life. You just have to live it out and accept the folly you have done for yourself. Decisions are decisions, rules are rules, and life is life. Change is nothing.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Do you seriously think of all forum communities, this one is a special snowflake and is bound with sympathy? This is the internet, and even if I didn't want to, you and me will always be a stereotype of a bandwagon we all have to follow.

    "Entitled to our own opinions" I've already seen this a lot and I don't need someone rubbing his opinion to be implemented as if it was a prodigious statement to bring joy to everyone telling that to me. I don't hate you, nor Crim. But you lack common sense to even understand with sound judgement, lack of good trait, with a discriminated beholder, you cannot change anything. Fact or opinion, answer or question. Please be noted that Hamumu and Seth will decide for we have no rights over this place. You can beg all you want, and make a move out of sympathy - we all know. We know that feeling because it's natural human instinct. We share empathy and resonate with each other, and for that, it makes it harder for you because we see no point in bringing him back because he's sorry.

    How much do you believe in placid and dull waters zealously? Do you have hope in fallacious hopes broken by change this much? Any alibi do not work for opinion, or fact, we don't want either. We want answers because you have given no meaning.

    - - - Updated - - -



    We live in a world broken by change, do you think change is 'good' even if it is for the better? You believe that and choose to generalize it to all of us as if we are to accept your opinion? I have dealt with a lot of problems in real-life and I have already made the conclusion that there's already nothing to lose. This is just a straight road we're walking. It was all planned, created by our decisions. If you can't accept your decision and seek for another chance, would life even change by then? No. Eventually you would break down because you back-downed and repeat your same mistake again. Why you ask? It's because you're you, and I'm me. It's a law complied to only ourselves and ONLY ourselves.

    Changes are nothing compared to problems. Problems are nothing compared to life. And life is life. You just have to live it out and accept the folly you have done for yourself. Decisions are decisions, rules are rules, and life is life. Change is nothing.
    I'm not in the mood to make anymore long arguements, thanks for stating your opinion.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •