Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Basic Style for school? Girls please :c

Default Basic Style for school? Girls please :c

Don't worry, I will focus on my grades of course, but I do want basic style for school.
    Okay, I'm usually not the time to put my hair in a pony tail, put updo bun, or even buying trendy clothes.
    I be going to middle school soon, and my friend who is older told me I should do something more about my apperance beside doing the same thing everyday.
    I have thin hair, and I usually wear a hoodie or random shirts and than some leggings with converse shoes.
    I let my hair down everyday, doing nothing. Im planning to make my hair a bit wavy for school once kn awhile, and perhaps to do a updo bun but sersiouly. I have no idea how to do a braid.
    Reason why I'm so into style now, because I don't want anyone talk behind my backs, or ask a question about my apperance.
    Are you this?
    Private MESSAGE me, if you need help
    Check out my youtube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PannyFlans
    Latest video!

i wear the same thing everyday

just different colors
    i'm parpul =

Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.

Run around naked c:

#Boyadvice2015

Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

Why are you even reading this shizz?

Oh btw i need fan art D:

IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0

No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Don't worry, I will focus on my grades of course, but I do want basic style for school.
    Okay, I'm usually not the time to put my hair in a pony tail, put updo bun, or even buying trendy clothes.
    I be going to middle school soon, and my friend who is older told me I should do something more about my apperance beside doing the same thing everyday.
    I have thin hair, and I usually wear a hoodie or random shirts and than some leggings with converse shoes.
    I let my hair down everyday, doing nothing. Im planning to make my hair a bit wavy for school once kn awhile, and perhaps to do a updo bun but sersiouly. I have no idea how to do a braid.
    Reason why I'm so into style now, because I don't want anyone talk behind my backs, or ask a question about my apperance.
    post ur selfie here

kk

then we'll tell you what to wear

#boyadvicesimplystalker2015
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Who cares what people think ^_^, you sound like a nice and beautiful girl! Just be yourself, if people are mean to you, then it doesn't matter since they don't really know you. Stay strong, and I wish you good luck in middle school!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TopHat View Post
    Who cares what people think ^_^, you sound like a nice and beautiful girl! Just be yourself, if people are mean to you, then it doesn't matter since they don't really know you. Stay strong, and I wish you good luck in middle school!
    She just wants a style. If she wants it, then give it. She gave specific and simple instructions unconditionally out of the context, and you answer with a physically inclined cliche to make something "better" when all she wants is a certain style that couldn't even cause a single adversity.

No more sweet talk pls.

Specific instructions = specific answer.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    She just wants a style. If she wants it, then give it. She gave specific and simple instructions unconditionally out of the context, and you answer with a physically inclined cliche to make something "better" when all she wants is a certain style that couldn't even cause a single adversity.

No more sweet talk pls.

^_^'' I guess so..sorry about that, but it's just kinda who I am.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TopHat View Post
    ^_^'' I guess so..sorry about that, but it's just kinda who I am.
    I think she's fine when even if it's a dumb look people choose to out-look with.

But you could've always say just "Clean up, and dress anything you'd like not too overrated." because as far as I know people, they wouldn't want anyone talking behind their backs.

I think she's fine when even if it's a dumb look people choose to out-look with.

But you could've always say just "Clean up, and dress anything you'd like not too overrated." because as far as I know people, they wouldn't want anyone talking behind their backs.
    You're beautiful just the way you are inside and out. It doesn't matter what other people think, just wear what you think looks best. (Although, I wouldn't recommend wearing leggings unless you want guys following you.)
    Just make sure your appearance is clean and start from there. (:

Hmm, I have no idea what to tell you lol
    All you have to do is wear stuff that fit your personality! Nobody should be talking behind your back unless you wear the same thing you wore yesterday or you have a stain on your clothes. if you buy trendy clothes, don't go all out, just buy stuff that you think looks cute or clothes that catches your eye. Everyone has their own style and if people make fun of that then who are they to talk. You can have your hair in whatever style you want, just don't have the same style all year
    Also your friend is right, you shouldn't do the same thing everyday, make sure you have variety!

That's pretty much how I got through middle school
    I'll be going to high school soon.

Best thing to do is stick to your style. But remember to change it around a bit every now and then, like maybe try some combat boots or something every blue moon or something. During warm months, try shorts and t-shirts or tank tops. I have no suggestions for winter hope this helped

By Yours Truly

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

No more sweet talk pls.

Clam down he/she was just being nice..
    IGN: Clarkin

Perhaps..

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    You're beautiful just the way you are inside and out. It doesn't matter what other people think, just wear what you think looks best. (Although, I wouldn't recommend wearing leggings unless you want guys following you.)
    Just make sure your appearance is clean and start from there. (:
    Apparently, people forget that humans are physically inclined to fashion state now-a-days, as they want to follow the trend of the majority. But these "goody-two-shoes" often forget to add that bolded line that you have prepared.

It doesn't matter what they think, I know. But do you want to look like someone who just got (weep-beep)?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    Clam down he/she was just being nice..
    not sure if pun or actual mistake.
    Click the spoiler to get free cookies!

Squire

Apparently, people forget that humans are physically inclined to fashion state now-a-days, as they want to follow the trend of the majority. But these "goody-two-shoes" often forget to add that bolded line that you have prepared.

It doesn't matter what they think, I know. But do you want to look like someone who just got (weep-beep)?
    Alright then we get it, but just please respect our opinions. We're both just trying to be nice, we're just thinking positively. Now let's just stop this before we get into a fight..

Master Sorcerer

I often wear what I want. I walk around the neighborhood and wearing my favorite shirt in pants/shorts and I even wear them to sleep instead of wearing proper sleeping clothes. Though I could just be a lazy ****.

You could always use the Dodo Style. T-shirt and basketball shorts work for any occasion. Looks good on anyone.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.

Stop trying to act all smart your being a real jerk.
    Last edited by Clarken (ciarken); 08-10-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: typos

Perhaps..

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    Stop trying to act all smart you look being a real jerk.
    Takes one to know one. He's just trying to help. If he bothers you just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscleman View Post
    Takes one to know one. He's just trying to help. If he bothers you just ignore him.
    Theres just no reason to be a jerk about it.

Perhaps..