Thread: Addicting Song

Default Addicting Song

Can someone help me I'm addicted to this song

Post your own addicting song and keep this thread going!
    Level 39
    4 DLS

Funny how kids these days listen to songs from the 80s and make them popular again. Sugarhill Gang made rap famous because of Apache along with Rapper's Delight. These were the first real rap songs. It's a shame to think of what has become of rap. I believe my business actually started the Apache trend as we started playing it throughout our workout facility. A few months later Apache became a trend and now many people, like yourself, are listening to it.
    ~MrQB~

Amazing Art by PannyFlan

Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    And it is quite peaceful, unless you choose to visit the drama subforum, or the General Chat subforum (with drama threads that should be placed in the drama subforum).

Quote Originally Posted by MrQB View Post
    Funny how kids these days listen to songs from the 80s and make them popular again. Sugarhill Gang made rap famous because of Apache along with Rapper's Delight. These were the first real rap songs. It's a shame to think of what has become of rap. I believe my business actually started the Apache trend as we started playing it throughout our workout facility. A few months later Apache became a trend and now many people, like yourself, are listening to it.
    You have a business? Also I actually heard this song from a wedding I was at recently.
    Level 39
    4 DLS

Quote Originally Posted by TheHelper View Post
    You have a business? Also I actually heard this song from a wedding I was at recently.
    Yes it is a non-profit wrestling facility.
    ~MrQB~

Amazing Art by PannyFlan

Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    And it is quite peaceful, unless you choose to visit the drama subforum, or the General Chat subforum (with drama threads that should be placed in the drama subforum).

Quote Originally Posted by MrQB View Post
    Yes it is a non-profit wrestling facility.
    Just because your business plays this song doesn't mean it's starting a trend. I don't even know your business tbh.
    Level 39
    4 DLS