Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: To PolarisHD

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default To PolarisHD

    Your inbox is full and I can't PM you. Clear it..
    This is basically the only way I can contact you.

    EDIT: abandon thread.
    Last edited by DumbOldDoor; 08-13-2015 at 07:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    MUM PLS GIV ME MILK
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    bump...
    Tell me when you see this, Polaris..

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Responding this thread just to raise my post count.
    PolarisHD pls D:

    ♥♥♥♥♥


    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer HerobrineFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Just PM her about this.

    /troll

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer hammerkraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United kingdom
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HerobrineFan View Post
    Just PM her about this.

    /troll

    lol i see what you did there
    My name is Hammerkraz

    Thanks for this Troll

    Support the veterans who fought for your country

    #SupportVeterans!




  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer LilChamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Up your nose-- Oh wait, now I'm across the room for some reason..
    Posts
    629

    Default

    Let's find out where Polaris lives and bang bang into his room..



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DeathSkull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilChamo View Post
    Let's find out where Polaris lives and bang bang into his room..
    Whoa now...Calm down buddy..
    Uh, hi.


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    I get to use this again, yes.

    Name:  pagh3.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  36.9 KB
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your pocket, farting.....
    Posts
    5,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I get to use this again, yes.

    Name:  pagh3.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  36.9 KB
    I really don't get your point.
    I don't see Polaris in this thread.
    He just asked to clear his inbox and some random forumers entered and trolled a bit around.
    Get your facts straight before you post a post like this.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    I really don't get your point.
    I don't see Polaris in this thread.
    He just asked to clear his inbox and some random forumers entered and trolled a bit around.
    Get your facts straight before you post a post like this.
    Your name is "TROLLrage", get your name less ironic.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Your name is "TROLLrage", get your name less ironic.
    Your name is Bruce Wayne. Get your name more true.


    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer GAMEFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ... .- -. / -.. .. . --. --- / -.-. .- .-.. .. ..-. --- .-. -. .. .- .-.-.-
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    I really don't get your point.
    I don't see Polaris in this thread.
    He just asked to clear his inbox and some random forumers entered and trolled a bit around.
    Get your facts straight before you post a post like this.
    he did say "this is the only way I can contact you", it sounds like hes talking about making a thread to chat.

    To me it seems like hes not JUST talking about clearing his inbox.
    Oi, nice find.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer LilChamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Up your nose-- Oh wait, now I'm across the room for some reason..
    Posts
    629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathSkull View Post
    Whoa now...Calm down buddy..
    Okiedokie I'll just clam up now. :x



  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Hey everybody!!

    Bye everybody!!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •