Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Best Gaming/Mechanical Keyboards under $50 USD?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default Best Gaming/Mechanical Keyboards under $50 USD?

    Well I've been doing a lot of research on Amazon.com and I found a bunch of results. But I need your opinions. (Why amazon? I have a spare GC that's $50.) Most of them have at least 4 stars.

    There's no poll because it doesn't seem to work for me.

    1. Thermaltake Gaming Keyboard (KB-CHM-MBBLUS-01) ($34):
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._gw_p147_d6_i2

    2. CM Storm Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition) ($26):
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._gw_p147_d0_i3

    3. AULA LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard (3 Colorways) ($22):
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._gw_p147_d0_i4

    4. Redragon S101 VAJRA USB Gaming Keyboard, CENTROPHORUS USB Gaming Mouse, Keyboard Set ($28):
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._gw_p147_d0_i7

    EDIT 1:

    5. HYTOBI K50 USB Wired Gaming Keyboard with LED Backlighting MEK50-BLU (Black/Blue) ($19):
    http://www.amazon.com/HYTOBI-Gaming-...ming+keyboards

    6. Azio Levetron L70 LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard (KB501) ($24):
    http://www.amazon.com/Azio-Levetron-...EKM8TJJDGZMXV0

    7.

    I'm still currently doing research, so I may add some more results later.
    Last edited by LolDawn; 08-22-2015 at 02:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer smartsmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    [JAMMED]
    Posts
    994

    Default

    I use the aula dragon tooth keyboards (red) and I have had zero problems with it so far. Also you can also change 7 of the keys with clear buttons so you can see the red light coming through. I only did it with the WASD

    Quotes


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Anyone else wanna help?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Juan Alfredo Guevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    I use a 10 years old Alaska keyboard, and it works just fine. Don't waste your time and money on "gaming keyboards". They are the same than normal ones except for the little lights.


    Click on dat. Now.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Alfredo Guevara View Post
    I use a 10 years old Alaska keyboard, and it works just fine. Don't waste your time and money on "gaming keyboards". They are the same than normal ones except for the little lights.
    Well I'm not you. I decide what I would like to buy and nobody can change that fact. I have a extremely generic keyboard and pretty soon it's gonna fall apart. Most keyboards on the market don't support what I do (gaming). Also some gaming keyboards don't have lights. That's your own opinion though, so be it.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Juan Alfredo Guevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDawn View Post
    Well I'm not you. I decide what I would like to buy and nobody can change that fact. I have a extremely generic keyboard and pretty soon it's gonna fall apart. Most keyboards on the market don't support what I do (gaming). Also some gaming keyboards don't have lights. That's your own opinion though, so be it.
    Well, it's not money off my pocket.

    That Centhroforus one seems all looks and not work. It literally has edges all over it and it's ugly red, not even the nice one. BUUUUT that is cheaper and comes with a transformers mouse. Then again, maybe it's cheap because it's crap.

    That thermaltake one seems pretty good, and you can do nice stuff like http://imgur.com/flMg7WQ with it.

    So get that, or Cm Storm Devastator, because that sounds badass as hell.


    Click on dat. Now.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    http://www.amazon.com/Lammergeier-HV...TKRFHDP1CT69G6

    This is the one I bought, and it pwns all of those four. ;P



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Lammergeier-HV...TKRFHDP1CT69G6

    This is the one I bought, and it pwns all of those four. ;P
    Well I'm looking for below $50

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    876

    Default

    http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?it...82E16823129030

    Best purchase I've ever made. It's lasted me years, backlit blue keyboard (also availed in red or green) soft key, quick punch wired keyboard. Comes with a wired mouse with 3 dpi settings (downside is you can't turn off its light but it's not obnoxious).

    $30 free shipping sometimes.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Idk if there is this keyboard in your country
    But im using logitech k-120 and playing grand chase using it

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    I've had a RedDragon mouse for a while now, and that thing is a monster. (I have the RD Perdition. It's for MMO's). I have heard very good things about their keyboard too. You get a keyboard + mouse, and both of them are quality.

    I looked at all of them, and the AULA also looks decent, if you prefer backlighting.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    What's the difference between a regular keyboard and a gaming keyboard...?

    NONE
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    What's the difference between a regular keyboard and a gaming keyboard...?

    NONE
    People buy gaming keyboards and mice because they need things with the fastest and most crisp response. The smoother you can snap around and fire in a competitive match, or having macro keys on your mouse/on the side to cast your spells in a Raid, it gives you a huge advantage.

    I've been a PC gamer for a long time now. I started out with a cheap keyboard and mouse combo, and after moving to an actual decent set of periphrials, I could never go back.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    People buy gaming keyboards and mice because they need things with the fastest and most crisp response. The smoother you can snap around and fire in a competitive match, or having macro keys on your mouse/on the side to cast your spells in a Raid, it gives you a huge advantage.

    I've been a PC gamer for a long time now. I started out with a cheap keyboard and mouse combo, and after moving to an actual decent set of periphrials, I could never go back.
    You know, I can't lie.

    I was bronze with a regular keyboard, I decided to buy a "gaming keyboard", now I'm challenger.

    With a "gaming mouse" it feels like my hands are hovering when playing League.
    Let's not forget the scrolling thing that the "gaming mouse" has to offer.
    I've never scrolled down a page faster than the flash in my life
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer TheSphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    I guess none of you guys are kids.

    Yeah,no £50 keyboard for me anytime soon.
    Ello I'm Spherical!

    My new signature!

    IGN:Spherical
    Level:30
    Friends:0
    Wls:like 15

    Inactive on Growtopia,really inactive. All of the Realm!

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDawn View Post
    Well I'm looking for below $50
    This one is well worth the extra $9.



  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Waitwaitwait

    I forgot about anti-ghosting


    frick

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •