Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Honestly..

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default Honestly..

    Well, you have seen me say a lot of stuff like: We call insulting "entitled to our own opinions" or other understandable crap that nobody would ever bother to read. Simply because I have come to my senses the we rely on simple alibi to defend ourselves in times of cross-examining; absolute judgement and repudiation of statement because of flaw.

    We call everything a bunch of crap. Everything. It is simply because of the opacity when one says a proclamation but is then declined and it is the impression that will stick. Why are there leaders? So the leaders can depend on their followers. Why are there followers? So they can depend and follow their leader. When a leader abuses his/her power, it is an indiscretion; discrimination to other leaders. One cannot be called a leader if so. When can someone be called a God? When one is truly independent to other beings such as himself. Simply, there is no 'God' as a human being. There is no human independent but others have turned a blind eye and have decided to believe in such a folly.

    Turning again your faces from the topic, you'd see that there are very few who are worth leaders but do not decide to be leaders because they know themselves that nothing would change. They know because they are born leaders - they know when one will follow and how to move the publicity of an opinion to their motivation and best possible human way to do so.


    I have seen opinions taken as a fact and I will not deny the fact that I have done so several times, too. I will not deny the fact that most of you chose not to justify opinions because "they're just opinions". Well, isn't it considered an opinion if you state an opinion as an "opinion"? It is not paradox. What is fake can be turned to truth. But if it is only willing to. Opinions are possible definitive opinions defining possible answers and yet being denied. Answers are supposed answers.

    We all rant and laugh at those who are weak - more particularly discriminate them, laugh at this world, look down at this world, but none of people like these have ever realized that they are hypocrites.


    Discriminating is one of the easiest thing to do, but to refute such a shame; result of indiscretion, insecurity, hypocrisy, ignorance and many more. It is such a hard job. To judge and cross-examine, to see correct in such and enforce it. It is not called "Imposing one's ideology in one's life", it is called "do or die" because you lack the common sense to do so. You cannot follow. You do not try, nor decide to follow. You believe in crap. You think you're right. You think our ancestors have done nothing to hone us. You think our emotions and instincts to distinguish our natural right or wrongs are just delusional conspiracies made out of guilt. You think opinions are mere opinions, and facts are just facts. You think change is always good. You think knowledge would give you superiority. You think judging someone from their behind's in the side-lines makes you look cool. You think joining in this stupid bandwagon is cool and you use it to boast your self-esteem. You think "freedom" is where you are able to do anything you want.

    All these. All these are blatant lies. We all live in a world of blatant lies. Nothing. Words created out of nothing but fallacious hope. We disregard everything in turns of favor to be "better" and look where it has brought us. A world broken by change. And yet we rant and rant how life is so hard - others suicide, others seek pity, others do crap thinking everything would be better. Everyone's so depressed and all you can feel is the truth of how we disregarded even our own feelings.


    In times of our pubescent period, ranging to our teen-hood, we feel joy and know nothing of this world. We join the latest trends, waste money on everything that your parents worked on and think it's "cool", say stuff like "rekt m8" or some other crap that the internet made up, we join gangster groups and kill people for a living and think you're some kind of "king". Like a toxic barrel emitting obnoxious gas, this world's one of the most famous quote "The youth is the success for the future", or something like that. Well, I think that's just plain evading to boost the self-esteems of our so-called "teens".

    You think being positive would make a change and would make you look like a "good guy" because of your ideals. Well, ironically, it does. It makes you look like a "good guy". Yeah, but I call that plunging into ignorance. But that's just my opinion. This world rains you down with rewards, it's all to easy to set-up a perfect facade and lure the others to thinking that you're really what you say. Being positive rains you down with rewards, as well. It gives you that shiny touch where everyone thinks you're that goody-two-shoes walking around. Honestly, it doesn't really make a difference. If everyone were like that, it obviously will.


    But as long as dreams are there, it will be crushed. As long as faith is there, it will be shattered. As long as hope is there, it will be broken. It can, or possibly will all fail. Those who have succeeded were all big dreamers, they have succeeded. They all left their legacy here. Proving only one point, if everything can be broken, then everything can also be preserved.


    Some of you have seen me say "I hate all of you, I do not trust either one of you, and I detest all you had and have to offer me ranging from your opinions to context. But I believe in every single one of your capabilities. The capability to fix the problem you have caused, and to cause a problem you have fixed."

    If somethings can be caused, then somethings can be ended.


    If it is easy to cause, then it is hard to end. But we don't need easy, don't we? We need possible. All of us have lost the sense of directions and have tried just to do everything alone or trust on our own instincts. Have you ever heard what diving teachers teach to novice divers? When you are lost, and you have no sense of where you are, follow the bubbles. Do you know why? Because bubbles only go up, up to the surface where they can be safe. In the dark part of the ocean, you see nothing. That's why they bring flashlights.

    I'm simply implying we all have our flashlights and all we have to do is light it up, follow the bubbles, and go to the surface.


    I have no idea how to "light up" the flashlight I am talking about. But this is why I trust every single one of your capabilities. I have seen what any human can do. True freedom is a simple concept, indeed. It is simply living. To make choices, decisions and pick our own professions. To think how we want, to act how we want - there is no limit. The only thing stopping us are our instincts. We know when something would be bad or good.

    Honestly, I have no idea how to solve anything nor can answer any of your problems. But all I have to answer to my questions is this:

    Right or wrong. There is neither. An answer is an answer as good is to good, bad is to bad, right is to right, and wrong is to wrong. It was truly foolish of me to compare two different embodiments and express it as if it gave similar outcomes ranging from equilibrium. Yes, it may cause some good or some may see it as 'right', it is equal. But it is never meant to be compared. We have no rights as comparing would be just in our opinion. We all want our ways and we let this world enslave us and get it's ways. It was never our opinion from the start. It was the world's opinion. Opinion against us to crush us. Simple laws we are expected to abide and comply in. We cannot. These laws are foolish. It proves nothing but ideology, the development of this world cause nothing but greed and despair, the mind-set for more, craving for more, to nidificate you are superior in your mind, to give prideful and biased answers.

    Laws are nothing but results of us, humans, living in this world. Also those with authorities. It's that we always want more and more and think that these laws are right.

    Laws are nothing compared to our lives. Then just live your life. This world is too dependent, as humans are too dependent to this world. We let the such and paranoia get in to us.

    My only answer to me would be simple: what was the question even to be answered to begin with?


    I have no problems with what you do, I only hate it. I have no problems with this world being in decrepit, I just hate it. I have no problems with evading truth, I just hate it. I have no problems with ignorance, I only hate it.

    This is not my ideology, nor is this my opinion. This is the calculation of only what I have obtained throughout what I see in school, malls, the news, here, games, markets, streets, etc.

    Some sentences here are very biased, and some sentences here are opinions so I do not really recommend that any of you would read all of it.

    All opinions you say are correct, because this is no question, not a judgement, not an opinion, not a math problem, not an ideology, not a philosophy. Only a statement. This is not to refute, nor prove a point.


    If possible, you could just ignore it.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Festivity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Hey yooo, can you provide a tl;dr version? I'll trade Nep's Pudding for tl;dr version.



    My Steam, feel free to add me:


    Growtopia IGN: Festivity, IGN 2: Neptunyu, IGN 3: Uzume
    League of Legends PH IGN: Eirudy
    Discord: Festivity#3041

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,593

    Default

    I will trade in my virginity for a TL;DR version.


    jk solorien spare me

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    I will trade in my virginity for a TL;DR version.


    jk solorien spare me
    ur virginity

    omg sure


    lol jk solorien pls spare me i dun want more infracs plsplsplsplspls

    and ps im not gay

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Festivity View Post
    Hey yooo, can you provide a tl;dr version? I'll trade Nep's Pudding for tl;dr version.
    no

    no nonoononon

    i dont want tl;dr and i dont want to read that big wall of text too boring and i dont even remember waht i typed there
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    This is so true. I was just recently talking to an atheist over the internet very calmly and kind. I proved a point of his wrong and had (on my end) a polite conversation saying he should stop hating on people just because of their beliefs. He had a whole account dedicated to discriminating and hating on anyone and everyone who believed in something other than atheism. I told him in the most polite way that he should go at this more kindheartedly. He was claiming that "religion is basically cramming beliefs down everyone's throat" when he was doing the exact same thing. When I told him that he was the very bigot he set out to be, and that he shouldn't be hating on people just because of their beliefs and he blocked me.

    People never listen... humans always have to be right and it really irritates me.



  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    This is so true. I was just recently talking to an atheist over the internet very calmly and kind. I proved a point of his wrong and had (on my end) a polite conversation saying he should stop hating on people just because of their beliefs. He had a whole account dedicated to discriminating and hating on anyone and everyone who believed in something other than atheism. I told him in the most polite way that he should go at this more kindheartedly. He was claiming that "religion is basically cramming beliefs down everyone's throat" when he was doing the exact same thing. When I told him that he was the very bigot he set out to be, and that he shouldn't be hating on people just because of their beliefs and he blocked me.

    People never listen... humans always have to be right and it really irritates me.
    I don't really know how to respond to this because I have never dealt with atheist before. Any belief, in my opinion, is okay I guess. We always start out with nothing in mind and we are given the privilege and freedom to fill it with crap we never even gain in. Discrimination to belief is just another self-esteemed judgement. You can't actually just swear out at someone for not agreeing with you. Well, actually you can. But that's not my point. We can't even decide for ourselves and some idiots chose to try and decide for others in what to believe in.

    We are supposed to be taught how to think when we are there, not what to think. No human can set up a path for another human, rather, one can sharpen another human by logically encouraging him and showing him each results. Or probably just agreeing.


    This is why we are different to animals. I have watched and watched animals through TV, my backyard, zoos and just the nature rather. They never change their culture, they have the same traditions, same ways, same customs. While we, humans, on the other hand are given imagination to use to develop, preserve, destroy. We change very quickly and you can't really explain to someone what you think, or what you think about how they think because they think differently from you.

    This is also the reason why we were given instincts.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    I have a late addition:

    You know those typical casuals who keep saying "Learn how to forgive and forget".

    Let me tell you something most of you know, but cannot accept. The word 'sorry' won't change anything, nor accepting it won't change anything. Forgetting a mistake won't do much, too. These words are simply to say out of context. Only a few only take it truly to heart. It is simply to make yourself feel better. To keep doing the same thing and get away with a sorry again.

    Repentance in front of a human is not possible. Saying 'sorry' won't change, nor would let them easily accept what you have done. You only say sorry for the sake of saying it and feel better for yourself.


    Those few who take these words to heart are great people. They have integrity, but will be destroyed by everyone around them at some point. Typically like when all of your teammates in CS:GO are dead, and you're the last one alive but the enemy team are still whole. Nobody's dead. Obviously there's a 99.9% chance you'd lose.

    I'm simply implying that the integrity of a being won't last long as everyone is equally exposed to everything currently happening. And tell you what, the majority are cannibals who wants to bring each other down to become "known", "superior", or a "king".
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Oh pls

    No wall of texts again

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Tjsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    🎢Somewhere Over The Rainbow🎢
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    I will trade in my virginity for a TL;DR version.


    jk solorien spare me
    ........Akward. But can you put a TL;DR please.
    IGN: Tjsp

    Got any problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com if you do.

    Got any problem you want to talk about? Feel free to send me a PM

    ~It's not what you did that matters, it's what you do about it.~

    Want to know the forum rules? Click Here
    Want to nominate you're world for WOTD? Click Here
    Want to sell some things? Click Here



  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Don't know why I prefer reading books or even through my source code for finding bugs to that wall of text.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I see solorien in there.
    shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

    anyway it was for general

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slack View Post
    them paragraphs are making me hrny

    yes i quoted that on purpose

    you can cry now
    quote it more man and make every people suffer

    plus, copy and paste it 5 times when u quote it
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆβ–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆ β–β–ˆβ–ο
    Posts
    4,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    I will trade in my virginity for a TL;DR version.


    jk solorien spare me
    Trade 1 wl

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Theres liberal speech and then there's rambling onto a post. Its all chaotic speaking. For example if I were to tldr
    We live in a world of lies, opinions are opinions, laws are laws [something about paranoia is supposed to fit here], and some retorical questioning.
    Its cool reading a mind ramble but lots of this contextually will make no sense unless you go into further detail or sum it up. Feels too much like a single sentenced was stretched until it died.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    tl;dr pls. I am willing to give up my children.

    I don't have children I cri.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  14. #14
    Lesser Knight Felexswavey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Land of milk and cookies :) ^~^
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

    anyway it was for general

    - - - Updated - - -



    quote it more man and make every people suffer

    plus, copy and paste it 5 times when u quote it
    Ima just stay here and comment meow. K? :3


    NEED HELP WITH FORUMS:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-Forum-Manual!
    Code:

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer XDCorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Boku No Pico
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Tl;dr for my soul pls.
    GT IGN: XDCorezz
    Vain Glory IGN: XDCorezz
    Other games IGN: Matchitza
    Latest Video:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •