Thread: Wow its can be true? yes

Squire

Exclamation Wow its can be true? yes

Hello guys. I got ductape for a 3 days from @Anulot but one problem, i logged off and i logged on back and i see one thing ductape is 8 days and + got cursed wow for nothing its not good i have screenshots after and before so idk how moderators and developers working ik its hard but do something not wrong .... Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-28-00-45-49.png
Views: 88
Size:  190.6 KB and after Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-28-00-55-10.png
Views: 70
Size:  193.0 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Can fix it? If can then thx

Your opinion is what matters, never be afraid to share it!

-BuilderBoy

Master Sorcerer Juan Alfredo Guevara's Avatar

Send an email at support@growtopiagame.com with your pictures and calmly explain the situation.

Good luck.

Click on dat. Now.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Alfredo Guevara View Post
    Send an email at support@growtopiagame.com with your pictures and calmly explain the situation.

Good luck.
    I did now it thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Henrikas Eidikaitis View Post
    Hello guys. I got ductape for a 3 days from @Anulot but one problem, i logged off and i logged on back and i see one thing ductape is 8 days and + got cursed wow for nothing its not good i have screenshots after and before so idk how moderators and developers working ik its hard but do something not wrong .... Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-28-00-45-49.png
Views: 88
Size:  190.6 KB and after Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-28-00-55-10.png
Views: 70
Size:  193.0 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Can fix it? If can then thx
    well , maybe u have scam token world thats why u got cursed , and u got ductaped , u use a micro type like sampkeybinder , or u use iphone setting , or u sb badwords , or u were in a world were mods were there and u said badword just to be seen and u got ur punishment , if u didnt do any of those msg support@growtopiagame.com
    btw i shouldnt type all those i should of type email the support and they will tell u the reason but i just typed so ...

Banned

Also tell ur friend that ban evading is illegal, since i do understand lithuanian

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by STR1K3R View Post
    well , maybe u have scam token world thats why u got cursed , and u got ductaped , u use a micro type like sampkeybinder , or u use iphone setting , or u sb badwords , or u were in a world were mods were there and u said badword just to be seen and u got ur punishment , if u didnt do any of those msg support@growtopiagame.com
    btw i shouldnt type all those i should of type email the support and they will tell u the reason but i just typed so ...
    I Got Ductape 3day for bad /sb... i logged off and logged on it looks 8 days and 8 days cursed and today 41 day banned for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Henrikas Eidikaitis View Post
    I Got Ductape 3day for bad /sb... i logged off and logged on it looks 8 days and 8 days cursed and today 41 day banned for nothing...
    because u cant lie at MODS everytime u say something , and it was a lie they duplicate dont lie at mods they can see everything

Master Sorcerer

Off topic , what does evading punishment mean ? How does one do that ?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Getting around a punishment. Like you see in hacking videos on YouTube.
    Sorry , im a bit slow, i dont get it , like which one ?