Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read before you post: Learning the economy Megathread

Default Read before you post: Learning the economy Megathread

WARNING: All prices are just estimates of how much the price is, YOU DO NOT have to sell it for this amount. This is just a average of what items sell for.
    This is a thread to inform you about how to become a good buyer/seller, prices of items, etc. I have created this guide since no one has really kept an up to date price thread, and how to learn different tricks to become a good buyer/seller, etc. Also it would be easier just looking at a thread for your prices instead of going on and offline to find your prices. This is a guideline helper to see how much items tend to sell for or around that much in the currency World Locks/Diamond Locks, if you want to sell your item for another item, see how much both items cost to see if you a price you would actually want and not a price that would turn out to be a bad trade.

Items that are rising!

Items that are dropping!

Prices of the selected items(Holiday items and Shop items)

Prices of the selected items (Item Packs with their rare items)

Price of Glitch Seeds, Locks, Surgery Prizes, Wizard machine parts, Chemical items, Unicorn items, Leashes, and Crystal Items.

Price of the selected items (With rarity A-Z)

Prices of items unobtainable to regular players or can be earned as prizes from the developers.

How to become a good buyer of different things!

How to become a good seller of different things!

How much worlds cost!

How to Invest!
    Last edited by thepigfarmer; 09-27-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Master Sorcerer

free bump cause this thread will probably become the first sticky thread in this subforum

I...can't...wait...until...tomorrow
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    I...can't...wait...until...tomorrow
    Couldn't fit finish most of it tonight since I had to type it again since something went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    free bump cause this thread will probably become the first sticky thread in this subforum
    It will not. The prices are not set for any one person, therefore cannot be taught distributively. I expect this thread to be a waste of time, as the sub-forum collectively changes, and it is a constant fight for attention. It will be fun to see the prices though.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    It will not. The prices are not set for any one person, therefore cannot be taught distributively. I expect this thread to be a waste of time, as the sub-forum collectively changes, and it is a constant fight for attention. It will be fun to see the prices though.
    This is a thread to show where the basic economy stands. You don't have to sell your wls for these prices, but it is a guideline for what people are most likely going to buy them for or around. Also it is going to be a thread on different tips to sell and buy items that would best benefit you (Different ways to invest.) Overall it's just a guideline helper on prices and where they are, so you can get a basic idea of where you want to sell your items for how much wls and if you want to sell your items for another item, you can get a general idea of how much that item costs. I will try my best to update this thread, so I don't see how it is a 'waste' of time.

Update: added a bit of info to the last 2 sections, will probably add 2-3 more sections when these sections are finished.

Added a couple more prices. This is going to take a while since I have to type each price, might take longer to finish the basic part then expected and I'm on iPad. How does it look so far?

Right now, putting your items in vending machines and bcing/sbing a few times seems to be working pretty well, and you can get your items sold pretty fast, so maybe you could add that.
    "Most people walk like Clark Klent because they don't know they can fly like superman"
    []
    Clicky Clicky ^^^^ :3
    Level:53
    1 L because 2 Ls wouldn't fit.
    Mass Produce Everything!(WIP)

Quote Originally Posted by PonyGarYelow View Post
    Right now, putting your items in vending machines and bcing/sbing a few times seems to be working pretty well, and you can get your items sold pretty fast, so maybe you could add that.
    I'm going to add how much worlds cost depending on there name and what is inside of them. Also yeah I'll add vending machine is a good item to use for selling items, I just added what I had for now in like 5 minutes since I had to go to sleep. Thanks for suggestion

Finally finished the first section!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyGarYelow View Post
    Ok, added it and added second section.

Will finish the rest of the tier prices tommorow, and maybe add 1-2 more sections.

Quote Originally Posted by thepigfarmer View Post
    This is a thread to inform you about how to become a good buyer/seller, prices of items, etc. I have created this guide since no one has really kept an up to date price thread, and how to learn different tricks to become a good buyer/seller, etc. This is a guideline helper to see how much items tend to sell for or around that much in the currency World Locks/Diamond Locks, if you want to sell your item for another item, see how much both items cost to see if you a price you would actually want and not a price that would turn out to be a bad trade.

Prices of the selected items(Shop items and Event items)

Prices of the selected items (Item Packs)

Price of the selected items (With rarity A-Z)

How to become a good buyer of different things!

How to become a good seller of different things!
    thanks bro, without you i didn't know the economy today

Quote Originally Posted by michaelhans10 View Post
    thanks bro, without you i didn't know the economy today
    Thanks, this thread is to make it easier for you to find the general idea of prices for each item instead of going on and offline to find your prices.

Can't Wait To Be Sticky!
    It's Must Sicky In This Sub-forum!

Ok here's some sections I'm thinking to add tommorow: How to be a good buyer and seller on specific item e.g. ATMs and how much worlds cost depending on the name, what inside it and how you know how much it will cost. Thanks for the nice comments and feedback, if you have more comments or feedback, feel free to reply.

Bump!!! You can use the prices for the rest of the items. Still working on rarity.

U should create a world just like this!!!
    It is just way to useful and extremmmeeelllyyyyyy helpful!

Thanks for using your time to create this difficult and complicated thread out of your own choice!!!!
    i dunno no more

Quote Originally Posted by JakeShore View Post
    Bookmarking this thread, incredibly useful!!! If you have time please keep it updated
    I will! Working on the Rarity items right now. Lol this takes a while since I have to type it and see what the prices are.