Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: I've actually finished it...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default I've actually finished it...

    I've actually finished Bioshock Infinite... I've actually completed it...

    The ending was terribly confusing, like what?

    Anyway, I plan on finishing Bioshock 2 now and I'll play a bit of Skyrim in between and maybe even start Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode.

    rip
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I've actually finished Bioshock Infinite... I've actually completed it...

    The ending was terribly confusing, like what?

    Anyway, I plan on finishing Bioshock 2 now and I'll play a bit of Skyrim in between and maybe even start Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode.

    rip
    Play Dark souls
    -Jeremy012

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    Play Dark souls
    I've only Dark Souls 2.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Maryjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Stalking everyone here and there!
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I've actually finished Bioshock Infinite... I've actually completed it...

    The ending was terribly confusing, like what?

    Anyway, I plan on finishing Bioshock 2 now and I'll play a bit of Skyrim in between and maybe even start Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode.

    rip



    bhaahahaha.

    Bioshock 2 is cool.
    Big daddies are your best friends.

    You still can't handle this weed.
    I'm back ready to annihilate the forum posts.

    ◀◀◀ Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade ▶▶▶



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post



    bhaahahaha.

    Bioshock 2 is cool.
    Big daddies are your best friends.
    do you even spoiler? xd
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GAMEFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ... .- -. / -.. .. . --. --- / -.-. .- .-.. .. ..-. --- .-. -. .. .- .-.-.-
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    The ending to bioshock infinite is weird, you get drowned or something like that. I heard somewhere that you're Comstock too.
    Oi, nice find.

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight ScribbleCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cananda, eh?
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I've actually finished Bioshock Infinite... I've actually completed it...

    The ending was terribly confusing, like what?

    Anyway, I plan on finishing Bioshock 2 now and I'll play a bit of Skyrim in between and maybe even start Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode.

    rip
    Congrats! I tried Bioshock a while ago, but never got around to continue playing it... I've seen people play it though (cough cough my older sister cough cough)
    I've dropped off the face of the earth for quite some time... Oh well!

    -ScribbleCat

    Hope you have a good day/night/evening!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GAMEFREAK View Post
    The ending to bioshock infinite is weird, you get drowned or something like that. I heard somewhere that you're Comstock too.
    I can't really say much without spoiling it.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Derpyderp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Goals

    Recent drawn garbage

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyderp View Post


    That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Anulot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    <JAMMED>
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    I think the ending is intentionally cryptic to leave it open for interpretation.



    Also, please spoiler tag things giving away the ending/other plot points. Don't ruin it for potential players!

    If you haven't yet, some other cool games to try would be BioShock 1/2, Fallout, Skyrim, Metro, and Halo.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    I think the ending is intentionally cryptic to leave it open for interpretation.



    Also, please spoiler tag things giving away the ending/other plot points. Don't ruin it for potential players!

    If you haven't yet, some other cool games to try would be BioShock 1/2, Fallout, Skyrim, Metro, and Halo.

    I've started playing Bioshock 2, I don't have Bioshock 1. I've played Fallout 3 numerous times, I've played Skyrim, I've also played a little bit of Metro and I don't like Halo.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Maryjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Stalking everyone here and there!
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post

    I've started playing Bioshock 2, I don't have Bioshock 1. I've played Fallout 3 numerous times, I've played Skyrim, I've also played a little bit of Metro and I don't like Halo.

    You still can't handle this weed.
    I'm back ready to annihilate the forum posts.

    ◀◀◀ Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade ▶▶▶



  14. #14
    Super Moderator Solsagann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    I loved playing this game so much. Oh boy, the end was crazy sad. The gameplay is kind of boring and way too easy though.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solsagann View Post
    I loved playing this game so much. Oh boy, the end was crazy sad. The gameplay is kind of boring and way too easy though.
    Just because you're a moderator, does not mean you can have an opinion, Solsa. Nah, just kidding.

    The end was really sad, some might even say it was all for nothing.
    Too easy? Have you even tried 1999 mode? That ain't easy, especially the last battle.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  16. #16
    Super Moderator Solsagann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Just because you're a moderator, does not mean you can have an opinion, Solsa. Nah, just kidding.

    The end was really sad, some might even say it was all for nothing.
    Too easy? Have you even tried 1999 mode? That ain't easy, especially the last battle.

    Well, no I haven't. The whole gameplay is quite straightforward anyway, there isn't anything that original in the system and most of the battles are the same. The main advantage of this game is its beautiful game design and atmosphere more than a truly innovative adventure. It's still one of my favorite game though, and I love this steampunk-religious fanatic-baroque universe.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Hercule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    I never understood bio shock infinite, I think it's all about killing cops and using the magic powers earned from potions.
    If no body hates you, you're doing something wrong!

    Work for a cause, not for applause - Live to express, and not for impress - Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

    When life puts you in tough situations, Don't say Why me, just say Try me

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Derpyderp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    I never understood bio shock infinite, I think it's all about killing cops and using the magic powers earned from potions.
    THEME, GOD DONT EXIST TO THEM SO THEY START MESSING STUFF UP WITH THEM LIKE THOSE POTIONS THAT LET YE DO POSSESION OR CROWS POWER LIKE THAT
    or is that bioshock 1? with the without god theme?
    Goals

    Recent drawn garbage

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    All i know about bioshock is

    You in some kind of impossible city
    Killing everything to kill someone
    In said city with a confusing ending
    That can only be undertood through the internet or hard thinking...

    Did i get it right?
    -Jeremy012

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    All i know about bioshock is

    You in some kind of impossible city
    Killing everything to kill someone
    In said city with a confusing ending
    That can only be undertood through the internet or hard thinking...

    Did i get it right?
    Almost. It is possible to understand the ending without internet or hard thinking.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •