Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Why is /BETA only to Level 35 and aboeve?

  1. #1
    Squire JL Lëõng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    [JAMMED!]
    Posts
    20

    Default Why is /BETA only to Level 35 and aboeve?

    I don't get it. Why must I be Level 35 to be able to access BETA? Anyone can tell me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Sell Growtopia for $10000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Are you crazy Mike?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Trust me. We will pass this on to someone who is able to take over.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoEyed View Post
    Hamumu! I buy Growtopia!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Ok!
    Lesson learned. @Hamumu and @Seth WILL NOT Sell Growtopia!

    Add me, My name is TwoEyed.


    I love Dirt.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    More experience, besides server can't handle to much people

    Level 35 isn't even hard to get
    Last edited by atwistoffate; 09-01-2015 at 12:38 PM.
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Carlo Miguel Velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    This account is now been made private. Sorry stalkers.
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    I think level 35+ is already too easy to get... Was expecting level 50...

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Thelolguy21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    You wasted your time reading this.
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Miguel Velasco View Post
    I think level 35+ is already too easy to get... Was expecting level 50...
    Was expecting 2 years+ cause..why not
    Thelolguy21!

    IGN:^^^

    Madeon <3

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Carlo Miguel Velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    This account is now been made private. Sorry stalkers.
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thelolguy21 View Post
    Was expecting 2 years+ cause..why not
    Was expecting level 100...

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SFM2025's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Miguel Velasco View Post
    Was expecting level 100...
    Max level is 99 so no one will enter if it's 100

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TheSphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Level 35+ is unfair. I mean,I'm at 650 days and I'm not level 35.
    Is farming literally the only way to actually make it in the more legendary parts of Growtopia?
    Wizard,etc.
    Ello I'm Spherical!

    My new signature!

    IGN:Spherical
    Level:30
    Friends:0
    Wls:like 15

    Inactive on Growtopia,really inactive. All of the Realm!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Carlo Miguel Velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    This account is now been made private. Sorry stalkers.
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFM2025 View Post
    Max level is 99 so no one will enter if it's 100
    I meant to say that... ._____________.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSphere View Post
    Level 35+ is unfair. I mean,I'm at 650 days and I'm not level 35.
    Is farming literally the only way to actually make it in the more legendary parts of Growtopia?
    Wizard,etc.
    There's always mass producing.

    And the level is the most convenient for me since if they chose players who has 360+ days of experience, that't around 10 000- 15 000 players. If they chose 720+ days, there would be only a hand-full amount of players...

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard GTnewsdaily (24hour)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    SomeWhere Using An Wifi
    Posts
    276

    Default So

    So that the new beta server will not lag/crash as much as it can only handle aprox. 500 players
    Sent Me An Message? http://is.gd/Msg24hour

    My Twitter

    1700 followers hype

    My InstaGram


    My YouTube channel

    Http://InstaGram.com/GTnewsdaily





    I am 24hour and i started growtopia on the July 8, 2013.
    IGN:24hour

    What Ever you do , DON'T CLICK HERE

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Thelolguy21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    You wasted your time reading this.
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Miguel Velasco View Post
    I meant to say that... ._____________.



    There's always mass producing.

    And the level is the most convenient for me since if they chose players who has 360+ days of experience, that't around 10 000- 15 000 players. If they chose 720+ days, there would be only a hand-full amount of players...
    The handful number of players are matured and can give Seth positive feedback.


    I think many people want to join as they want to break/destroy rare stuff
    Thelolguy21!

    IGN:^^^

    Madeon <3

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSphere View Post
    Level 35+ is unfair. I mean,I'm at 650 days and I'm not level 35.
    Is farming literally the only way to actually make it in the more legendary parts of Growtopia?
    Wizard,etc.
    You're level 30. Just farm for like 1-2 weeks and you will easily be level 35
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Coreless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Well I've only played 147 Days and I'm level 37 so it sounds fair to me. It's your choice to farm/MP to gain a level
    IGN: Microtic



  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Obliderate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Fighting Yee Man
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    You're level 30. Just farm for like 1-2 weeks and you will easily be level 35
    I farmed for 3 weeks, didn't level up ONCE.

    Yee
    Ign: Obliderate

    I sometimes (rarely) stream.
    You can check out my channel by clicking below

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer voidgaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kita satu bangsa, satu negara;Kitttaaaaa satu Malaysia~~~
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Why I must farm to get gems? Why can't Seth give the gems directly to me?
    IGN:BlackArtist
    Forumer Name Sacred Gold run,
    Current team.


    Growganoth The Comic!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...(comic-thread)

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight FabUnimallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    42

    Default Whaaat?

    LEVEL 35 AND ABOVE?
    Seriously? I understand the developers that they want to limit the players to reduce lag and make the game a better place for everyone. But aren't they depriving the other players to experience the fun? Also, if they choose to make /beta inconsistent (only available on some dates) hat if someone tries hard to gain the level required to use beta, and beta isn't available, wouldn't that be upsetting? I understand that those 'hardcore' farmers think it's fair, but what about us, who don't think reaching the level is quite easy? I'm only lvl. 21 and on my new account I'm lvl. 5. If they choose to make it solely exclusive to that certain level, I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER USE /BETA. Are they doing this to only allow disciplined players use /beta? Anyone can be disciplined, at any level. I pity the people who really want to experience /beta, like me. It's only available for the superior ones in the society..

    -Alyz
    Forum account is now inactive, switched to Alyz now.
    I've lost the trust of my 7 friends. I've changed now, BUT it LEFT me with lots of regrets.

    "Value friends more than money." <~Listen to that advice, very well.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer voidgaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kita satu bangsa, satu negara;Kitttaaaaa satu Malaysia~~~
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FabUnimallow View Post
    LEVEL 35 AND ABOVE?
    Seriously? I understand the developers that they want to limit the players to reduce lag and make the game a better place for everyone. But aren't they depriving the other players to experience the fun? Also, if they choose to make /beta inconsistent (only available on some dates) hat if someone tries hard to gain the level required to use beta, and beta isn't available, wouldn't that be upsetting? I understand that those 'hardcore' farmers think it's fair, but what about us, who don't think reaching the level is quite easy? I'm only lvl. 21 and on my new account I'm lvl. 5. If they choose to make it solely exclusive to that certain level, I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER USE /BETA. Are they doing this to only allow disciplined players use /beta? Anyone can be disciplined, at any level. I pity the people who really want to experience /beta, like me. It's only available for the superior ones in the society..

    -Alyz
    Forumer is not god, this is not being not fair to you, is being fair to everyone.
    IGN:BlackArtist
    Forumer Name Sacred Gold run,
    Current team.


    Growganoth The Comic!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...(comic-thread)

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard TheSadZombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Beta is on?!?!?
    IGN: iGriefYou
    Old IGN: TheSadZombie

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer PerTehDoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Awww i missed out on /beta.... im level 42 so i could of gone ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by GensteR View Post
    Why you should invest in Nobody?

    Because Nobody is perfect. He never scams because he is perfect!

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer BioTestificate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kasanagara Continent
    Posts
    3,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voidgaming View Post
    Why I must farm to get gems? Why can't Seth give the gems directly to me?
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..."
    ⬆ The first. The original. ⬆

    (┛ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)┛︵┗━┫



    NECROSYS_v4.1



    discord server


  20. #20
    Lesser Knight FabUnimallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voidgaming View Post
    Forumer is not god, this is not being not fair to you, is being fair to everyone.
    What about the other players who don't have the resources to reach that certain level? What about them? Like me? I'm talking in general, not just for myself. The way I see it, It's discrimination for the players who are not able to attain the level. Kudos to those players anyway who can play /beta.
    Forum account is now inactive, switched to Alyz now.
    I've lost the trust of my 7 friends. I've changed now, BUT it LEFT me with lots of regrets.

    "Value friends more than money." <~Listen to that advice, very well.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •