Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cubic Castle

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Growtobecool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hamumu's Afro
    Posts
    491

    Default Cubic Castle

    Ok, so if you guys play Cubic Castle, do some of you guys have an extractor for sale? I only have 90 cubits. I need to make Ghost Gum, and I don't have the perk for the Steel Hammer.

    Help me here, IGN is Rivalous!
    Growtopia Info:


    Quotes:

    #Randomness

    Kukkie's Valentines Gem Giveaway!
    [SPOILER] http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...for-Valentines! [/SPOLIER]
    Win 10k Gems!

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtobecool View Post
    Ok, so if you guys play Cubic Castle, do some of you guys have an extractor for sale? I only have 90 cubits. I need to make Ghost Gum, and I don't have the perk for the Steel Hammer.

    Help me here, IGN is Rivalous!
    Meet me in the realm PoisonWolf.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    They have their on forums for this tho..
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Growtobecool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hamumu's Afro
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    They have their on forums for this tho..
    I know, but I don't want to make another forum account on a forum I won't be going on often.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonouswolf View Post
    Meet me in the realm PoisonWolf.
    When will you be on?
    Growtopia Info:


    Quotes:

    #Randomness

    Kukkie's Valentines Gem Giveaway!
    [SPOILER] http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...for-Valentines! [/SPOLIER]
    Win 10k Gems!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Chibiusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    ?????whoa
    Posts
    651

    Default Anyone Play Animal Jam?... or want to lol?

    oops wrong area WOOPS IGNORE THISSS. NOPE NOPE NOPEEEEE. IGNORE THE TITLE. OOPS. IM SORRY FOR SPAM. I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG AREA THIS IS LITERALLY THE WRONG SITE WHY DID I POST THIS HERE.
    Last edited by Chibiusa; 09-03-2015 at 01:45 AM. Reason: OOPS NO STOP LOOKING AT THIS.
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

    Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

    Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Growtobecool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hamumu's Afro
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    oops wrong area WOOPS IGNORE THISSS. NOPE NOPE NOPEEEEE. IGNORE THE TITLE. OOPS. IM SORRY FOR SPAM. I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG AREA THIS IS LITERALLY THE WRONG SITE WHY DID I POST THIS HERE.
    It's ok! I always wondered what Animal Jam is like. Can you tell me? Who knows, I might make an account... If my parents allow me.
    Growtopia Info:


    Quotes:

    #Randomness

    Kukkie's Valentines Gem Giveaway!
    [SPOILER] http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...for-Valentines! [/SPOLIER]
    Win 10k Gems!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Chibiusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    ?????whoa
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtobecool View Post
    It's ok! I always wondered what Animal Jam is like. Can you tell me? Who knows, I might make an account... If my parents allow me.
    Probably not in this thread, cause thats offtopic.. and I don't want to make more spam oh dear god

    Check your PM box.
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

    Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

    Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •