Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: seth, why do you do this to us?

Default seth, why do you do this to us?

i am still a noob but i really loved this game ( i cant enter cause of school ) but the problem is there is no updates? like why? dont tell me beacuse growtopia! cause some people from 2011-2015 still playing and waiting for an update? so why not add some new stuff? tanks? etc
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    i am still a noob but i really loved this game ( i cant enter cause of school ) but the problem is there is no updates? like why? dont tell me beacuse growtopia! cause some people from 2011-2015 still playing and waiting for an update? so why not add some new stuff? tanks? etc
    As Seth has stated many times over and over again, he won't uptade Tank in any way, other than stuff having to do with broadcasts or how MVP system works, for example. He prefers working on Growtopia or making a new game entirely. Sure, there may be a few 2011's like me who are still around, but hope is just lost. Stop asking Seth for updates, I'm 99.99% sure he isn't going to change his mind.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    True.Seth doesn't makes ANY UPDATE ON HIS games execept Growtopia.BTW,without pcats Growtopia will never be famous game just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Invaild View Post
    True.Seth doesn't makes ANY UPDATE ON HIS games execept Growtopia.BTW,without pcats Growtopia will never be famous game just saying...
    Pcats may have boosted Growtopia's popularity a lot, but it was already growing. Growtopia would've eventually made it to its level as it is today, just that it would take a few extra years.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Pcats may have boosted Growtopia's popularity a lot, but it was already growing. Growtopia would've eventually made it to its level as it is today, just that it would take a few extra years.
    Yeah then a few year communty will be even worse true

Growtopia wasn't made in 2011. It was released in January 2013.
    Have any complications with your forum experience? Then, follow the following:

• PM me in-game or on the forums for tips and tricks on how to function around here.
    • Never get involved in drama; because you will be punished for it, too!
    • Never be afraid to speak your mind, I mean Donald Trump does that and he gets hate (it won't happen to you if you don't build walls!)

If you want to add me on Growtopia, my Growtopia name is Kroakie.

Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    T.a.n.k.e.d not Growtopia
    #DragonsFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    how do you people keep confusing tanked with growtopia?? ._.
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

GT people are stupid thats why... given up hope on @Seth gave up on RTsoft games
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

A little background on how I choose what project to work on. (with the exception of Growtopia, RTsoft still has exactly one developer, me! (well, Akiko helps sometimes too with art)

The Dink community is telling me I need to put Dink Smallwood on steam and do updates.

Got an email letting me know I need to get Funeral Quest (a browser based multiplayer game where you run competing funeral parlors) up again. It's tricky because it's flash based and Flash is now more or less dead, huge amount of work to get that running for most browsers again.

Growtopia has a big "Fishing" update that is in the works right now. (Slowed down by iOS approval delays)

Tanked doesn't have many players, but it's still a good game and really does deserve updates.

I have a NEW game I'm designing but can't decide on which engine to use yet, need to do more research and tests.

Blip Arcade should be made free and updated to work on tablets better. (ok fine, nobody asked for that, but I'd like to do it)

Akiko wants to do a 5 hour bike ride today. I might.

Yet for some reason the only thing I've done for the last few days is play MGSV and am having a great time, I'm at 44% complete, can I finish it?

Moral of the story is the great thing about running your own company is while you do need to meet certain obligations (if there is a bug in any of these games that ruin it, you need to drop everything and fix it) but you can try to follow your own personal motivation when choosing on what you want to work on next.

Motivations change from month to month. I try to be very honest and not promise "huge updates!" to games unless I know I am going to deliver and with Tanked I just don't know - the only thing I can promise is that I will do my best to keep the server running. I don't think the current income it makes every pays for the server cost anymore.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Just got bumped by Seth o.O

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I like bike riding...can I come?

I also remember you saying a few months ago Tanked's software is majorly outdated, and to update just a tad would require re-writing everything.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

This, dear Seth, is a statement. Thanks. I think we needed that.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

A little background on how I choose what project to work on. (with the exception of Growtopia, RTsoft still has exactly one developer, me! (well, Akiko helps sometimes too with art)

The Dink community is telling me I need to put Dink Smallwood on steam and do updates.

Got an email letting me know I need to get Funeral Quest (a browser based multiplayer game where you run competing funeral parlors) up again. It's tricky because it's flash based and Flash is now more or less dead, huge amount of work to get that running for most browsers again.

Growtopia has a big "Fishing" update that is in the works right now. (Slowed down by iOS approval delays)

Tanked doesn't have many players, but it's still a good game and really does deserve updates.

I have a NEW game I'm designing but can't decide on which engine to use yet, need to do more research and tests.

Blip Arcade should be made free and updated to work on tablets better. (ok fine, nobody asked for that, but I'd like to do it)

Yet for some reason the only thing I've done for the last few days is play MGSV and am having a great time, I'm at 44% complete, can I finish it?

Moral of the story is the great thing about running your own company is while you do need to meet certain obligations (if there is a bug in any of these games that ruin it, you need to drop everything and fix it) but you can try to follow your own personal motivation when choosing on what you want to work on next.

Motivations change from month to month. I try to be very honest and not promise "huge updates!" to games unless I know I am going to deliver and with Tanked I just don't know - the only thing I can promise is that I will do my best to keep the server running. I don't think the current income it makes every pays for the server cost anymore.
    Idk if your going to read this or reply but it will be cool if you made tanked 2 and all the accounts in tanked can log in and have a better graphics and new stuff
    #DragonsFTW

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    GT people are stupid thats why... given up hope on @Seth gave up on RTsoft games
    You're rude...

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by Simplify_ View Post
    You're rude...
    Yep...that's typical Skull. And I thought I was rude sometimes...

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

SnowyFox is awesome .
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Firstly, this is spam.
    Secondly, making fake quotes regarding the Staff is against the rules.
    And its just plain out annoying. Plz stahp.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Wow people really do this what a shame its not funny it aint cool are you just trying to get your posts up or are you looking for attention either way immature and shameful
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

Quote Originally Posted by sonsoftanked View Post
    Wow people really do this what a shame its not funny it aint cool are you just trying to get your posts up or are you looking for attention either way immature and shameful
    Please sit your butt down, it's just a joke...

There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco