Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial] How to earn cash quick. Like real, real quick. Reaaaal quick.

Default [Tutorial] How to earn cash quick. Like real, real quick. Reaaaal quick.

Hi,

So recently I've been looking for methods to earn cash via the internet with minimal effort. I ran into ClixSense. You simply register, confirm your email (I made a seperate email for this just in-case the site would spam you with emails, which they don't), and then start earning cash.

Note: read the below before starting with ClixSense.

There are various ways, but the one I like most is doing Surveys. These are not those bs surveys that require you to subscribe to/purchase something, it only asks for your age. This works best if you fill in that you have the age of 25-30, a decent income per year and have finished a high education. Filling that in will give you most surveys. Perhaps you have to lie for these, that's all up to you. If you don't like lieing, you can use other methods.

I do NOT recommend watching the adverts, besides the 1-cent ones, because simply they pay waaaaay too less. Neither do I recommend using ClixGrid. The thing I recommend is "Tasks". This gives you tasks via CrowdFlower. At first you get "nooby" tasks, such as "Help us validate the authors of certain articles" etc. You need to do 100 of these, with an accuracy of 70, 80 or 85 to get the additional levels 1, 2 or 3 on crowdfloer. The higher the level, the more you get paid. (NOTE: A decent skill of English is required to complete these tasks.)

I myself already had a crowdflower account that I used a looong time ago. I spent about 2 hours behind my PC, whilst listening music so I wouldn't get bored, filling in surveys/tasks, and earned a whopping 7,50 dollars already. (You can cash out as soon as you reach 8 dollars.)

Also, if you wouldn't mind, add me in the referal bar. http://csl.ink/10mm <-- Use that link if you want to, however, you don't have to

I can approve this is fully legit, not a scam in any way. Soon I will receive my first payment (within about 10 days, there's a weekly pay-out which I just happened to miss ), and I will post details about it here.

Yours sincerely,
    Pitoe.

Banned

or open a hosting company, simple. (reseller account costs $30 per month + advertising, but you could make some good money if you know how)

Quote Originally Posted by Deimantas Lebedevas View Post
    or open a hosting company, simple. (reseller account costs $30 per month + advertising, but you could make some good money if you know how)
    I know, I used to do that too, but this is just for the people who either don't want to spend any money at all, have little time or simply don't know enough about computers to do this.

Master Sorcerer

I don't have much offers in Latvia (Actually if rarely) So this kinda baaad. ( For me jkjkj)

Default Pointless

This is the wrong forum, and pointless. If you want to earn cash get a job.
    What life exists in a world of pain and anarchy, why do we do what we can? Survival, we care about that for ourselves and no one other -Air

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    This is the wrong forum, and pointless. If you want to earn cash get a job.
    Your logic is incorrect. You don't need a "real" job to make money.
    Though, if you wanted cash, you would probably have to get a real job yah. (cash being the physical form of money, not virtual)

Default Misheard

What they are doing is legal, but what I meant by "Job" is a physical form using work or other means to earn a stable currency, I was doing some sarcasm meaning why do you need free money? It's better to earn the money using labor as the money is more better to you.
    What life exists in a world of pain and anarchy, why do we do what we can? Survival, we care about that for ourselves and no one other -Air

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    What they are doing is legal, but what I meant by "Job" is a physical form using work or other means to earn a stable currency, I was doing some sarcasm meaning why do you need free money? It's better to earn the money using labor as the money is more better to you.
    not exactly going to get a job if you're a kid lmao

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    not exactly going to get a job if you're a kid lmao
    You could, in summer. I heard they give you up to 5000 euros/month picking strawberries in finland.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    You could, in summer. I heard they give you up to 5000 euros/month picking strawberries in finland.
    well yah, you actually can get a summer job, but I've always found summer jobs on the most awkward things list.

For kids who aren't allowed to legally work this suits perfectly fine. Also, you can be cashed out via bank account meaning you can get actual, physical cash. I am allowed to work but I'm not going to find anything that will nearly pay me more than what I earn via this site, with my age.

I can work at any time I'd like now, and get about a dollar per 15-20 minutes, which is about 3.5 dollars per hour. An average income for someone of my age, and considering I can study (via recorded text etc.) or listen to music whilst doing this "work" I really like this.

I wasn't really asking for your opinions here either, just wanted to share this :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also how is this the wrong subforum?

Sounds kinda fishy..

Waiting for more replies

Quote Originally Posted by Pitoe View Post
    For kids who aren't allowed to legally work this suits perfectly fine. Also, you can be cashed out via bank account meaning you can get actual, physical cash. I am allowed to work but I'm not going to find anything that will nearly pay me more than what I earn via this site, with my age.

I can work at any time I'd like now, and get about a dollar per 15-20 minutes, which is about 3.5 dollars per hour. An average income for someone of my age, and considering I can study (via recorded text etc.) or listen to music whilst doing this "work" I really like this.

I wasn't really asking for your opinions here either, just wanted to share this :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also how is this the wrong subforum?
    Sounds incredibly shady, how is one excepted to get the money anyways

Oh well find it fishy if you want, I just decided to share this since this was thé way for me to buy games online (my parents don't really allow me to play alotta money on games)

Also, "one get's the money" trough PayPal.
    the system is easy; for advertisers, it costs about 9 dollars to get their advertisements shown 5000 times, really short (like 3 seconds). They have options however, to isntead of getting 5000 3-second ads, getting 300 60-second ads. People who click those advertisers are forced to watch it in order to get the timer to run and as soon as it hits 0, you will usually get 0.001 dollars (1/10 of a cent). The site makes huge profit by doing so, but we can make profit doing it too considering it costs us nothing.

I however prefer the tasks and surveys. I've done 4 surveys today, earned 4 dollars, costed me an hour. However, I don't know why they would pay us to fill out surveys but hey, I'm fine by that. They do not require you to install software of any kind, and they do not send you malicious things either.

(no, I am not hacked or forced to post this :P)

I signed up gonna try it l8er
    Check out my channel: ShirukaX!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2p..._Hxe1s56Bj4gog
    Check out my latest video!

Try go to iosgods.com,theres alot of methods to earn quick paypal cash,some illegal,and some can help u mine bitcooins.If u navigate around.
    I have nothing to say other then

https://youtu.be/IGtq-YDy3QM

This is not a pyramiding?
    "I'm not Speed. I am the FREAKZ of the forums"
    FLYING PANTSU
    STYX HELIX - MYTH & ROID

Quote Originally Posted by Shiruka View Post
    I signed up gonna try it l8er
    Cool cool. Did you use my referral link or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Post proof of payment when you do receive it.
    I myself use Gomez Peer and occasionally CashPiggy by adfly (invitation only), which is basically a free-entry instant lucky draw.
    I already earned 9 dollars. They pay out every Wednesday so I'll send a proof.

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Okay, there are so many out there lol.

If you are good at a certain thing you may want to check out Freelancer.
    I really like Clixsense so far. I used to use Neobux but that was simply too slow if you weren't to spend actual cash on it. This site is real fast, and as far as I'm concerned the number 2 most used pay-to-click site; I have earned 13 dollars so far, and started at tuesday (its thursday now).

I already have 2 refferals via rtsoft