Thread: Any good news?

Banned

Default Any good news?

Argh

I'm stressed out after reading a drama or an argument between my classmates in a group chat. They are like 70x childish than me in arguments. Guess what? One classmate is having problems in real life, my other classmates know it. Tonight that classmate having problems sent a photo of him trying to commit suicide by drinking some kind of substance. My other classmates thought he would drink it and expected him a lot to drink the liquid thing. A few minutes later, the classmate havin problems became quiet and they (my other classmates) thought he already died. A few moments passed, they saw a message from him. Now they are swearing a lot and wanted to punch him in the face because he was "trolling" them. My gawd they really expected him to die?

Last edited by The Cookie; 09-11-2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: SPLR

Master Sorcerer

Good news? Fishing is coming.

With everybody bashing on authority recently, I don't see any good news on the forums. This crap needs to come to a halt both in-game and on the forums... it's so foolish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    They are blaming me for posting on their public instagram account even though I didn't.
    That's bad news

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    The good part is, they forgot about it.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    With everybody bashing on authority recently, I don't see any good news on the forums. This crap needs to come to a halt both in-game and on the forums... it's so foolish.
    ⊙﹏⊙