Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: September 11, 2001

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,181

    Default September 11, 2001

    Rest in peace to all the people who died on September 11, 2001

    If you don't know what 9/11 is, it is when terrorists flew 2 planes into two skyscrapers called the Twin Towers, the skyscrapers collapsed and caught on fire. Also another plane destroyed part of the pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.


    Rest in peace to all the people who died during the 9/11 attack.
    "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "A normal life is boring." - Eminem
    "I'm here to save you but who's here to save me" - Eazy-E

    Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer WindyLink560's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    2,071

    Default

    I just want to say 9/11 is one of my favorite dates of the year. Because it's the birthday of my mom's friend Jackie.
    IGN: PUFFERY

    http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/theghostishere.png

    Xbox gamertag: KAOS FF Zack. If you play Destiny, feel free to invite me anytime.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Rest in peace to all the people who died on September 11, 2001

    If you don't know what 9/11 is, it is when terrorists flew 2 planes into two skyscrapers called the Twin Towers, the skyscrapers collapsed and caught on fire. Also another plane destroyed part of the pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.


    Rest in peace to all the people who died during the 9/11 attack.
    One other plane was heading for the Capitol in Washington DC, the passengers took control of the cockpit from the terrorist. They crashed the plane into a Pennsylvania field.

    No one survived that crash.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer hammerkraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United kingdom
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    My regards to all who suffered that day and I hope there hearts will be filled with hope
    My name is Hammerkraz

    Thanks for this Troll

    Support the veterans who fought for your country

    #SupportVeterans!




  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer imustachyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Somewhere where I don't have to farm
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Remember 9/11...

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,931

    Default

    Yea it was an aboslute disaster. Such a tragedy. #neverforget.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Dimez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    One other plane was heading for the Capitol in Washington DC, the passengers took control of the cockpit from the terrorist. They crashed the plane into a Pennsylvania field.

    No one survived that crash.
    Those passengers may have lost there lives,but they saved countless others.At least those who died died with dignity,while those who hijacked the plane died being hated and with no dignity.
    Ign:NightHype



    Goals~Get a Piñata Dragon and PARTAYY
    Mass Produce something and make a DL profit
    Get a D lock!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    One other plane was heading for the Capitol in Washington DC, the passengers took control of the cockpit from the terrorist. They crashed the plane into a Pennsylvania field.

    No one survived that crash.
    Shanksville is a few minutes away from here. I go there every year to see the memorial — it looks nice despite being morbid.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Sam Richardson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    550

    Default

    This day is always hard for me, even though I didn't actually know or loose anybody in my family in the attacks. It's truly devastating to think why anybody would do all of this. Blaming hundreds of thousands of people for the actions of one guilty person is just something that has truly cast a blanket of disgust on our society.

    Anyways this day must never be forgotten. It pains me to even see people wanting to never teach future generations about these attacks. SO many people died because of pure terrorism. That lesson must never be forgotten.

    Anyways, I did pray today for the families and had a moment of silence around 9:40ish AM.

    Take care everyone.
    God Bless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    It's not hard to follow the rules.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer XDCorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Boku No Pico
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    I feel so sorry to the ones who died. Rest in peace.
    GT IGN: XDCorezz
    Vain Glory IGN: XDCorezz
    Other games IGN: Matchitza
    Latest Video:

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Richardson View Post
    This day is always hard for me, even though I didn't actually know or loose anybody in my family in the attacks. It's truly devastating to think why anybody would do all of this. Blaming hundreds of thousands of people for the actions of one guilty person is just something that has truly cast a blanket of disgust on our society.

    Anyways this day must never be forgotten. It pains me to even see people wanting to never teach future generations about these attacks. SO many people died because of pure terrorism. That lesson must never be forgotten.

    Anyways, I did pray today for the families and had a moment of silence around 9:40ish AM.

    Take care everyone.
    God Bless.
    This did really mark an important day in American history. We all will never forget. The world was at a stand still. People were confused, dazed, and full of sadness and despair. Our fellow nations had united with us, creating a real United States.

    We were all Americans on that day, feeling the same despair in every single county, state, city, and nation.


    OK, done.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer michaelhans10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    4,164

    Default

    Remember 9/11 terrorist attack in new york right? Am i right

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Tjsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    🎶Somewhere Over The Rainbow🎶
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelhans10 View Post
    Remember 9/11 terrorist attack in new york right? Am i right
    I think it's there.
    IGN: Tjsp

    Got any problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com if you do.

    Got any problem you want to talk about? Feel free to send me a PM

    ~It's not what you did that matters, it's what you do about it.~

    Want to know the forum rules? Click Here
    Want to nominate you're world for WOTD? Click Here
    Want to sell some things? Click Here



  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer golddash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,088

    Default

    9/11 is just a dank meme now
    IGN : Golddash


    I play League of Legends on NA server my IGN is Pyrohammer,Fireflyfin,and pyrospear.



  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer iCashGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    The Pentagon was also a target on the same day, if you didn't know.
    IGN:Cashh

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer MagicDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    KSA
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    im sad because whenever i enter a game or something i get called on "9/11" Racism everywhere
    My Ign Is MrFaisal


    " If you want to know if someone is a good
    person Look at how he treats inferiors Not people that are as same as him "

    "When life gives you a lemon make orange juice and give it to the poor and let the world wonder how nice you are "


    Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    I hate 90% of all noobs

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Hypnoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Turkey,Istanbul
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Rest in peace to all the people who died on September 11, 2001

    If you don't know what 9/11 is, it is when terrorists flew 2 planes into two skyscrapers called the Twin Towers, the skyscrapers collapsed and caught on fire. Also another plane destroyed part of the pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.


    Rest in peace to all the people who died during the 9/11 attack.
    Rest in peace.9/11.#NeverForget
    Quote Originally Posted by genpasaporte922 View Post
    When I was a newbie, I emailed Support how to earn world lock, and I farmed dirt for almost 3 months.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    I was 2 when it happened. I turned on the TV right in the middle of the attacks, and my mom called my dad because she wasn't sure if it was a movie or not.

    Also, in Mecca yesterday, a crane fell one of the most prestigious mosques (Muslim church) in the world (I think), and killed a bunch of people. Kind of ironic, since those who caused 9/11 were Muslim extremists.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Shanksville is a few minutes away from here. I go there every year to see the memorial — it looks nice despite being morbid.
    Its about an hour from me. I should head up there one of these days.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer NOBEL21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden: The land of vikings and meetballs.
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    This day is so overrated, yes people died but look at syria. Why won't we have a day for them? Also think about all the milions off people in Iraq that got killes by the US army. All thease people died innocent so at this day you should think not only 9/11 but also the conqusenses for all the people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I was 2 when it happened. I turned on the TV right in the middle of the attacks, and my mom called my dad because she wasn't sure if it was a movie or not.

    Also, in Mecca yesterday, a crane fell one of the most prestigious mosques (Muslim church) in the world (I think), and killed a bunch of people. Kind of ironic, since those who caused 9/11 were Muslim extremists.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Its about an hour from me. I should head up there one of these days.
    Just because 5 muslim people did something bad doesn't it mean that all muslim is bad.
    IGN-NOBEL21. #airtemplars

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    You know you're playing too much GT when you're in a fight and called your opponent "Noob!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    I don't know what you think a "wing" is, but a bunch of fire surrounding you is not it. Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!
    Follow my growtopia insta, it's called nobelgt. Make sure to follow me.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer HerobrineFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOBEL21 View Post
    This day is so overrated, yes people died but look at syria. Why won't we have a day for them? Also think about all the milions off people in Iraq that got killes by the US army. All thease people died innocent so at this day you should think not only 9/11 but also the conqusenses for all the people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just because 5 muslim people did something bad doesn't it mean that all muslim is bad.
    ^^^^^^

    words of wisdom

    but hey super Mario maker came out

    that's some happiness for you

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •